Chammomile Tea?

Wow 15 minutes is pretty quick. I dont think after opening one of the packets its taken any longer than 5 minutes to wolf it down hehe! I experienced hunger for the first time today- I was so excited it didnt really care and was just like yayyyy I'm hungry hehe weird i know! But I kind of have a fear of hunger so it rocks ;) Xx

Thanks for the advice about 15 mins I hadn't realised.

I haven't been anywhere near as bad as I thought today, hungry now but I have a third of a bar I left for after work/before bed.

I'm feeling very upbeat about this, I've loved all the soups, shakes and bars so far. Time to open the mushroom soup tomorrow though and I hate mushrooms so a bit dubious. If it's that bad ill not bother with them.

Do you like spice? Couple of shakes of spice might help or some garlic powder? I doctored my basil and tomato soup this morning but I think I shoulda left it, tasted like i was already packed with flavour, garlic certainly not needed hehe Xx

I'm home from work and drinking the mushroom soup as we speak. I do believe I'll finish it as it's not bad (ie doesn't taste of mushrooms lol). I did put back pepper in and sieve the freaky little mushrooms out but I think I'll take your suggestion and add some garlic powder next time - mm I quite fancy that.

Im a bit of a spice fiend- spice is my friend but sometimes simple stuff like garlic can transform it! looking forward to day 5 tomorrow.. hope i see some proper weight loss soon =( Xx

Back