Chams Diary

Cham you are doing amazingly well :) won't be long until you reach your goal for sure. Keep up the great work :) I will be following your progress hopefully

10.5 on the scales this morning and 10k walked, feels like I've been in the 10's forever I reckon two more weeks and I might see the 9's if I'm a good girl. I'm still very happy on CD have officially upped to 810 and enjoying it so much, seems my scales are showing a 4lb loss already and WI isn't til Monday woop woop

Week 11 WI and I lost 5lbs yay, very pleased with that especially after my sts last week due to coming out of ketosis for my bday so yeah 810 til goal now...

10.4.2 this morning just about to embark on an 8 mile intermittent run/walk wish me luck...

Done!!! In 1.hr 24 minutes. Feeling good so far, bit hungry but not going to ruin it. Drunk a pint of water and now sipping a coffee. Baked a cake, Mac cheese and Italian chicken for my lot for tonight. Feel like ive had a very productive day. Looking forward to relaxing with holby city and vamp diaries later. Bye all of my non existent peeps, haha I just keep talking to myself

I was just reading your diary and would like to say well done on your weight loss and fitness:happy096:

Belated 40th birthday wishes!:bday::birthday::candle1:

Thanks mini for reading, there is someone other than me on here! Lol
I've never ever been into fitness before in my life but then I've always been what I consider too heavy for my legs. It's very addictive and if I have a day when I am home doing nothing I feel soooo guilty. What's that all about haha, the new me. :)
Hope your having a good day hun xx

10.4.4 gone up by 0.2 which is probably expected as I have upped the excercise considerably. Did 5 miles of tabbing today, (running/brisk walking) and have had 2 products and veg soup waiting for me for when I get home. I will be adding swimming into my regime from next week so will see how it affectsy weight loss.

Grrrrr disagreement with OH led me to eat nuts, cheese and coleslaw. Pee d off now :( with me and him grrrr

I've been happy all day and he's been a right miserable sod. I didn't deserve to b on the end of his moodiness god

Ok a better day today so far, hubby much happier and um focused, 2 products so far, lots of plain water and black coffee, doing an ss day today wanna get downto 10.3 tomorrow.please

Don't get me wrong hubby is lovely he us just in a lot of pain with a bulging disc in his neck, been going on for months and still hurting. Still shouldn't take it out on me. But anyway I've forgiven him I just haven't told him that. Lol

Hi Cham, just read through your diary and its so inspiring! I'm on Day 2 and not finding it too bad but I have 8 stone or so to lose :-( but ill get there.
Don't take what OH says or does to heart, especially if he's in pain, he'll get over it and forget about it. You're doing fab!!
Cheryl x

Hi Cheryl, hope day 2 is going well, it doesn't seem like that long ago that I was on day 2. It goes so quick and it does become easier I assure you. Your first weeks WI will be BIG as long as you remain 100%. It will spur you on. How exciting and good luck hun xx

Hi cham, day 2 almost over(just going to have a pint of water then bed) and another 100% day ;-)

Can't wait to WI on Tuesday!

I will be excited to hear how well you have done. That first weeks loss is such a good motivator. I lost 10lbs in my first 10 days I was so chuffed with that. It spurred me on to keep going. Next week you will be well on your way into ketosis and its such a nice satisfying comfortable feeling. I love it. :) you will too. Well done another day done and dusted.

10.3 finally, thank god thought I was going to stay at 10.4 forever. Playing football today... Eeeek my daughter plays and its a friendly between girls and parents. Going to get my new running stuff out so I look the part. The trousers are a size 8. I am not a size 8, the material is very generous but even so. IT FEELS GOOD. Tomorrow I'm planning on an 8 mile tabbing session. Would ideally love another pound off by wi to hit my target for the week. Laterz peeps

Me at 13 stone. I started CD at 12.8 I'm now 10.3 still got a way to go. The second pic is me today. Just going out for a run while its dry.

Attachments

• 1368862826150.jpg
    1368862826150.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 1368862883296.jpg
    1368862883296.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 55
I hate this photo but its another one at 13 stone. Compared to today.

Attachments

• 1368863020927.jpg
    1368863020927.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 1368863207623.jpg
    1368863207623.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 52
Back