Change of heart...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Want2bThin, 31 December 2007 Social URL.

1. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Well, here i am again after a 2 month break from cd.

I've been a bit optimistic aout re-starting. I kept thinking how hard it was going to be second time round. But today i'm thinking rather differently. With 5 stone to loose and 8 months to my wedding day, i'm putting all the negative thoughts behind me and looking on the brighter side.

I know if i stick to the diet that i will loose a considerable amount of weight each week. So why am i thinking constantly how much more difficult it is going to be 2nd time round.

The truth is, it is a hard diet to follow, and socially it can be a strain. Family meals, drinks with friends etc...i'll miss it and be a bit sad at missing out on alcohol and nice food, but no where near as miserable as i feel looking at all my wobbly bits each day thinking "i'm going to be a fat bride" NO NO NO NO NO!!!! I will no longer think that way! I'm going to look in the mirror and say "i'm getting thinner - i'm going to be a lush bride" !

I'm not sure about anyone else but i found other benefits while i was on the diet. Clearer skin, smoother hair, raised self esteem.

Also, i live 2 hours from my Mum, and 2 hours from my fiances parents. So we only see them once a month maybe. I loved inviting them round just to hear the comments of my weight loss!! So in a way cd helped me socially!

I'm looking forward to when i have lost my 5 stone taking pictures and being able to look at myself and boast "that's me!!" instead of the usual cringe when noticing that my double chin is now a triple chin - lol - We all do it!!!

I'm starting back on wednesday, i still have a weeks worth of shakes left from my previous cdc, then on the 9th i meet my new cdc and begin my WI and my journey to another 5 stone loss.

How amazing i will feel 5 stone lighter. Bring on the shakes and water! :D:D:D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.