change over stalling

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by sukie sue, 4 February 2009.

1. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

hi every one ,
    just wondering if its usual to not loose /gain slighly in the change over to atkins from a v .low fat /controlled callorie diet ? know i shouldnt be checking but ive gone up slightly then today to what i was when i began . sticking with it cause i know it will work and the grub is great :0)
  2. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Sukie, your weight will fluctuate over the day, that's why they recommend you don't weigh daily. Not that I followed that advice back then. ;)
  3. woof

woof Alway see the love x

You have been running lots... so the next day it will be up. Cant rememeber the science behind it, babes. Sorry. Plus muscle weighs more than fat, might be that as well.......

Like Jim, Jim said, everything can be so different from day 2 day... Move away from the scales. lol

Woof X
  4. sarah j

sarah j Active Member

just to add my twopenneth...
    i switched from lipotrim to atkins and did notice an intial gain in weight (first few days). only done two weeks on atkins but i have lost a bit each week... not a vast amount but have had some tips from the gang here regarding salt in particular.

i think it is to be expected - i was on less than 500 kcal with lipotrim but as you said i am sticking with atkins cos the food is delish!
    good luck!
  5. jules75

jules75 Well-Known Member

Sukie sue you need to join rela and I and take our pledge!!!! ( The get weighed once a week one! )

6. woof

Oh your too good, I NEED my scales. They call me in the early hours of the morning, OH woofy.... Oh woofy... come and get your fixy poos, come stand on me....... My scales woo me, will say anything to get me on them..... Hussy scales... lol

Woofy (and hussy scales) X
  7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

woofy nutcase

8. woof

Hee Hee

Im going to play hard to get 2m when they start calling me.

Woof X
  9. Karenlou

Karenlou Well-Known Member

That's the ticket woof - look haughily at them and say "you may want me, but you can't have me" ;)
  10. Jim

Jim Big Boy

I was the same love, I'd weigh myself just about every time I passed the bathroom, I knew it was silly, but I did it anyway.
  11. woof

Might borrow Jims whip as well, just to show them whos the boss/ Mistress HEE HEE :D
  12. Jools

Jools Well-Known Member

Its getting rude again on here! Woof I think you bring out the rudeness in Jim :8855::8855::8855:

13. woof

Oh Jim, Jim loves it. It warms him up into a nice glow. Who needs readybrek lol

Its good to giggle....

Woofy X
  14. Jim

Jim Big Boy

I do, I do ;)

I'm going to go and post some more pic's on my It Can Be Done thread from yesterday. :D
  15. woof

Morning. Jim. Jim. Good weekend hunni?

Ive yet to see this thread, off to have a lookie round..

Woofy X
  16. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi woofy, yes it was love, we had a good time. I watched all the Rugby and we went to the Cold war museum.