Changed from Lipotrim to Cambridge!

Saddia

im gonna do it!
Hey guys! just been to see a CDC. she was really good. She did all my measurements, and gave lots of info. Ive just tried the chocolate that comes in a carton and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised!

Good luck! I love the chocolate tetras :) xx

Thanks! yes, u get to choose but as its my 1st time on it, Ill try most of them and then just see which 1s r nice x Good luck with changin over

Goodluck hope your weight loss is good.XX

hey there, wanted to wish you good luck...but please tell what these tetras are like? are they like flapjacks?

hey thanks guys! it cost me £35 thats 21 sachets and a tetra pack. Purpleangel, the tetra packs r just small cartons of ready mixed shake with a straw-they taste absolutely divine!

i really jealous! I want regular updates on how you get on with CD! if weight loss is really good then I'd much rather do CD and not suffer on LT!! lol.. and its the same price. I'd heard it was a lot more expensive than LT.

nah babes, if anything, it seems cheaper. She measured my bust, arms, thighsand waist! ddnt get any of this with lipotrim. Alot of people r switchin but its what ub really want that matters. I had the chocolate 1 and its so filling.

cambridge diet has alot of options, from what i know so far, so u can add choc bars after 2 weeks, and for me it just seems more' do-able' , if that m,akes sense lol!

I've just changed too. Yay! I am so looking forward to having porridge in the morning!!!
Just had a glass of water with some of the orange flavouring- was like heaven! Just something other than water is amazing!!!!!
It cost me £43 that was for 7 tetra bricks, 7 porridge, 7 shakes, and a bottle of the orange flavouring for water which is about £6.
I think I'm going to actually like something this time.....

i am off on monday to see the cdc as well as i am wanting to change to. we should start our own little group over there...lol so we can support each other, well done saddia and catssseyes for making up your mind so quick!!

Hey thanks MU! we should start our little group ! Its good to see u have changed too catssseyes. I didnt know about the water flavouring. Im not a big fan of porridge so didnt get any! How much would it cost u if u had just the shakes?

Back