Changed from Weightwatchers to Slimmingworld Help??

OMG 9 syns thats a lot will swerve them thanks :)

have nice weekend to x

Hiya hunny,
hmmmm well i have been really sticking to it but cant go loo if you know what I mean :( so im not expecting a great result!! but im hoping it will all come alright in the end just gonna keep on going and not give up.... If i still not lost in a couple of weeks im gonna join a class see what im doin wrong!!

Im having braces on my teeth tommorow so hopefully i wont be able to eat haha!!

How have you been getting on babe? have you found any interesting recipes!! I made couscous cake.... seems to be a bit of a debate as to whether its free, but i reckon it is. If you type couscous bake in on slimming world website they have a similar savoury recipe that is free so thats good enough for me... I will give you the recipe...

4oz cous cous made up as per packet instructions
2 eggs
mullerlight yogurt (any flavour)
half teaspoon baking powder
4 tbs sweetner
lemon juice/rind
can add 2 teaspoons lemon curd (makes whole recipe 2 syns)

or leave out all the lemon and flavour with almond oil, or experiment!!

basically whisk eggs, yogurt, baking powder, sweetner together and then fold in the couscous mix well and microwave for 10 minutes.

I been eating loads of it so hope it is free lol

See you friday hun x x

Oooh that sounds nice, Ill deffo give it a try this weekend! :) yummmy!

Im going to have a look at some recipes on sat and do some experimenting when I get back from hols; (not sure if youve seen on my diary but im going away for a week to crete on weds! - but im still doing my SW and taking my trainers!)

Sorry to hear about the tummy situation :sick0019: - i hate it when I get that! Try having a mild senokot before bed tonight, usually helps. Are you eating plenty of fruit and veg? Carbs are free and are brilliant for filling, but they say plenty of fruit and veg is essential for good losses!

I think u will have a loss despite the ahem, blockage, lol! - if you dont then u will surely get double loss next week! (and like you say, u can always hop along to a group if u are struggling!) - have u got the booklet with all the free foods in?

xxx

Ps; wat flavour cous cous do you use?

and also I see your from essex! Are u one of those that hates "the only way is essex" - i love that show heheh xx

LMAO i wish i was looking like the only way is essex haha they are gorgeous!! the cous cous is plain then u can add whatever u want it to be.... I was thinking of making it really plain then using it as bread substitute in desperate times.

I did check out your diary late last night, wow you r so lucky goin to oz i would love to have the guts. Im doin my nursing training so that is a ticket anywhere, i cant leave england yet to many strings :( but wow good on you and best wishes YAY awesome...

your weight history is same as me babe wanna be a 10, usually stick at 12 and omg bulging out of a 14 what da hel!! i got a wedding dress hangin in my wadrobe getting married 1st september next year and ive put on 1 stone since buying it!! OMG help lol

weigh in tomoz babe good luck i hope you have done good look forward to seeing tomoz

x

ps. had the braces fitted ouch and can only eat weetabix!! lol result x

hey Kel,

how have you lost 3 stone what do you eat, what r ur secrets to get by? well done that is amazing weight loss. what days do u normally do? could you change for a kick start..... erm what bout tryin a new fitness dvd (hmmm im slacking there lol got the whole shelf full) what about have a week off if you been doin it for 3 years or is that dangerous? Me and my friends were thinking about doing come dine with me (diet version) haha
xx

Carbs are something you should only have sparingly like 2 really thin slices of wholemeal bread a day or one pitta. As for veg carbs a 4oz potato.
Greens are very filling along with carrots but asparagus are even better ;-) maybe moreish but okay to eat.
As for meats try only have lean meats and for fish you can ask the fishmonger and explain to him/her that your on a diet and want fish suitable for weighloss oh and once a week try and have one oily fish.
You could even try Asda's Measure Up (shake solution) it's really good and filling and it's only £4 a large tub

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
this doesn't really fit with the SW diet. especially the shake???

hey Kel,

how have you lost 3 stone what do you eat, what r ur secrets to get by? well done that is amazing weight loss. what days do u normally do? could you change for a kick start..... erm what bout tryin a new fitness dvd (hmmm im slacking there lol got the whole shelf full) what about have a week off if you been doin it for 3 years or is that dangerous? Me and my friends were thinking about doing come dine with me (diet version) haha
xx
hey, hope you two have had a successful weigh in today, can't wait too see your posts!

i've lost doing slimming world diet mostly, well i started last january with just healthy eating cutting out the bad stuff etc lost about 10 pounds, then by june i joined slimming world which i've lost just over 2 and a quarter stone. hoping things are still working but feel as is i've plateau'd . i weigh in on monday so will keep you posted.

fibe said:
Hiya hunny,
hmmmm well i have been really sticking to it but cant go loo if you know what I mean :( so im not expecting a great result!! but im hoping it will all come alright in the end just gonna keep on going and not give up.... If i still not lost in a couple of weeks im gonna join a class see what im doin wrong!!

Im having braces on my teeth tommorow so hopefully i wont be able to eat haha!!

How have you been getting on babe? have you found any interesting recipes!! I made couscous cake.... seems to be a bit of a debate as to whether its free, but i reckon it is. If you type couscous bake in on slimming world website they have a similar savoury recipe that is free so thats good enough for me... I will give you the recipe...

4oz cous cous made up as per packet instructions
2 eggs
mullerlight yogurt (any flavour)
half teaspoon baking powder
4 tbs sweetner
lemon juice/rind
can add 2 teaspoons lemon curd (makes whole recipe 2 syns)

or leave out all the lemon and flavour with almond oil, or experiment!!

basically whisk eggs, yogurt, baking powder, sweetner together and then fold in the couscous mix well and microwave for 10 minutes.

I been eating loads of it so hope it is free lol

See you friday hun x x

Love cous cous it's amazing what you can add to it and always goes down a treat

Well done Laura am i right in thinking you have lost 5lb that is awesome :) i bet you are so happy...

I have lost 2lbs this week so am happy with that although not sure if its because i have eaten far less since having the braces on as eating is far more of a chore lol

Have a good weekend x x

Chiku, what do you do with couscous any great recipes? x

2lbs is brill!
Im really happy with 5lb, but for me, losing a lot in the first week is easy, ive done it millions of times, whats hard is sticking to it now and making my losses count. :)

Keep it up!

Ps, just read a tip from another member for a really low syn free treat, she suggested a highlights hot choc (2 syns) with a handful of mini marshmallows (7grams -1 syn) and those mikado chocolate sticks (google em`) - are 0.5 SYNS EACH!! so tommorow night for a treat ill be dipping mikados in hot choc and mallows hehe!

xx

I made the change from WW to SW this week! I'm so surprised at what I can eat! I found on WW I'd Spend all my eve points on chocolate :( and seeing a banana was 1.5dps I'd have 4 rich tea for 2dps instead! This is encouraging me to make better choices :)

Also your losses are AWESOME :) very inspiring :)
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

fibe said:
Well done Laura am i right in thinking you have lost 5lb that is awesome :) i bet you are so happy...

I have lost 2lbs this week so am happy with that although not sure if its because i have eaten far less since having the braces on as eating is far more of a chore lol

Have a good weekend x x

Chiku, what do you do with couscous any great recipes? x

I do mine Guju style (Gujarati). Finely chopped onions, capsicum peppers, garlic, a de-seeded dark green chilli (light bright chillis are hotter than darker ones), mustard and jeera seeds a spray or two of olive oil to pan fry the seeds chillies onions in oh and tomatoes seeded and skinned (chopped) along with a few different spices, water and cook for a few minutes and serve with or without yogurt. Hmmmm

Chiku
that sounds really tasty im loving the couscous at the moment!!

Hi Laura,

Hope you getting on ok, we were supposed top do the weigh in yesterday! Ive stayed the same which to be honest is great as i have had a bad week this week. It started last friday night went for a few drinks then ended up buying a chip kebab on the way home. Then sat night my friend had a party with a finger buffet oops had a few vege spring rolls etc etc ..... then in the week i had some bad news as my other half in the army he is away and i was expecting him home in 3 weeks. However he fixes helicopters so now because of all the stuff in the news he is not coming home and im not gonna see him for 6 months :( i was so sad i had an indian takeaway and wine :( oops!!!

Im trying to push through and carry on, one good thing (well its not really) but at least he wont be around to sabotage my eating plan. Also I can use it as an incentive for him to come home to a slim fiancee

I hope you are doing well hunny
x

Back