Changed over to Rosemary Conley

sazzy34

Gold Member
I made the decision to stop ww as I am faffing around with it.
It doesn`t help when I don`t get on with my ww leader. Everytime I stay to class she always has a dig at "faddy" diets, saying how they don`t work and people put all the weight back on.
2 facts that I have proved her wrong with !!
Anyway she doesn`t single me out but always looks in my direction when she goes on about it as she knows I have lost on cd.

I have never mentioned cd in her class but she has such a downer on anything except ww.

ANYWAY... I joined Rosemary Conley class last week ( first wi tonight) told the leader woman and she was just so full of praise for how much i`d already lost, never slated cd or any other diet, just explained how RC worked and said she was there for me anytime day or night if I needed to contact her.

I have had a great week and it seems to have clicked into place with me ( well it is only the first week) LOL

So although not following ww, can I please still input on this forum :)
as there doesn`t seem to be anyone on RC
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lol xx

Sorry for long post

Delighted to hear you are enjoying Rosemary Conley's Classes!!!

To be honest, who could not but be impressed with your weight loss!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Even updated my ticker lol

Best of luck with RC hun. What's involved with that one? Never done it before? x

its low fat, calorie controlled and exercise, the exercises look gentle but you do get a bit of a sweat on lol

Well its wi tonight so I will let you know how I do

OMG I lost 8 1/2 lbs

:eek: First weigh in and lost 8 1/2 lbs:eek::eek:

I know you lose more in the first week but I have never really been "off" a diet !!

I1m off to update my ticker tee hee

Wowzers :eek::D

8.5lbs is brilliant hun!! I bet you are pleased as punch!!!
x

omg fantastic thats an amazing loss! well done you must be so pleased!
how far away from goal are you now?

Hope everyone is well. Had my weigh in a little late this week and have lost another 1.5lbs

10lbs in 2 weeks and its totm..i`m really into this and enjoying it so far........oh and to top it all off I had an interview on Monday and got the job woohooo...

Heres to a fab week everyone xxx

Back