Changed sides!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amanda1970, 22 January 2008 Social URL.

1. amanda1970

amanda1970 Member

Hi all! I have been on lighter life since middle of september and really pleased with my lose of 59lbs but a bit fed up with paying £66 a week! So i have now switched to cambridge which I am now on my 7th day but not getting weighed until Thursday.
    I have to say the flavours are so much nicer but struggling a little with only having 3 packs and am seriously considering doing the 790 plan. I currently lose on average 4lb a week so a bit worried as I will be disheartened if i only lose 1-2lb, any suggestions?
    I am loving this site which I found by accident and was one of my decisions to change. Thanks guys!!!

Love Amanda xxx
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    You could always split a shake. I used to split them all and have 6 meals a day :clap: :)
    Mini likes this.
  4. joh117

joh117 Full Member

I have just moved across 2 wks ago. I also struggled with the 3 packs however I was advised to split the packs and I have found this works. I have 1/2 shake for breakfast, 1/2 soup at 12 and half a soup at 3 (they are still 3/4 full cups of soup so not feeling like only having half a cup of soup) I then have either a soup or a bar for about 6.30 and then have 1/2 a shake at about 9pm.

I have found this works for me.

Hope this helps

And I agree the flavours are fab compared to LL. Not so sure on the Brocolli and Cheese soup the smell is foul. I love the spicy tomato and the leek and potato though. The Choc Mint and Choc Orange are yum as a bedtime drink.

5. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Hi Amanda and welcome.

I split all mine to give me more through the day. Im on 790 aswell though so its a bit easier for me.
    Mini likes this.
  6. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Slimming world.
    I lost 5 st with ll then started cd for the same reason its a lot of money when this does same for half the price. I struggled with only 3 packs but i now split them. I had a bar for the first time today yummy.
  7. amanda1970

amanda1970 Member

thankyou for your replies, I will try your suggestions tomorrow and split the packs. Amanda x
  8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

I split my shake in the morning to make 2 for the day then I have soup for T and a bar in the evening for supper x
  9. amanda1970

amanda1970 Member

Does anyone know what is the average weight lose on the 790 plan? thanks Amanda x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.