Changing Career path...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Has anyone done this? Bascially, I am considering changing my career (looooooong story as to why!) but I am wanting to start a new job that will offer full training while working - hope this makes sense! Just wondered whether anyone has done this and how they went about it? I'm lost! Hugs x x x

no I havent hunni, but good luck with it, I'm seriously thinking about a change of Job in the new year xx

Gareth - How did you find out about the apprentice position? I just don't know where to look! Thanks in advance :)

My sister got a degree in manufacturing engineering when she was 21 and worked at a few places doing stuff like quality testing. Then she had her first child and wanted to work less hours so switched to a lab assistant at a school.

Then had another child, took a bit of time off and decided to do something completely different; she got a radiography degree and now does breast screening at our local hospital. Very worthwhile!

I'm pretty certain she received money from somewhere to do it, I'll text her and find out for you.

Hi,
I don't know if you are still interested in career changes but you might like to look at this -
The co-operative - Funeralcare
I've recently started the Management Designate Programme for Co-operative Funeralcare. I switched from a career in Social Work. There is a lot o travel and there was a lot of competition to get on to the programme, but it is interesting, rewarding and pays a sensible training wage. Worth a look IMHO :)
Good luck in whatever you choose to do,
K

Back