Changing from Dukan to SW

leuty

Hello,
I'm starting SW on Monday after losing 3 stone on Dukan. I've put a stone back on since Christmas after falling off the Dukan wagon with the stresses of completing my final year at university.

My main reason for trying SW is that it seems to fit in better with family life, Dukan turned me into a woman with no social life :(. I loved the diet but have since struggled to stick to it again.

I know the weight loss will be slower but I'm hoping I will be able to stick to it better. My question is whether the weight loss will be really slow/hard considering I only have a stone to lose?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Leu x

leuty said:
Hello,
I'm starting SW on Monday after losing 3 stone on Dukan. I've put a stone back on since Christmas after falling off the Dukan wagon with the stresses of completing my final year at university.

My main reason for trying SW is that it seems to fit in better with family life, Dukan turned me into a woman with no social life :(. I loved the diet but have since struggled to stick to it again.

I know the weight loss will be slower but I'm hoping I will be able to stick to it better. My question is whether the weight loss will be really slow/hard considering I only have a stone to lose?

Any advice is much appreciated!

Leu x

Take each day at a time Is all i will say and make sure your Eating enough also are you going it alone or joining a Group im a member of a Group and find the info i have online access to invaluable and the consultants and fellow sw era have spurred me on too

I'm going alone for the time being as strapped for cash. I will see how I get on and then decide whether or not to join a group.

I've got the introductory pack from eBay for now.

Back