Changing group?

smoomoo

Silver Member
I have found a group which is a bit more convenient for me but wondering how to go about changing. My current class went over to the "new card system" 3 weeks ago and no longer uses the paper but i imagine our consultant will still have our old paper record, but the new group is still using the paper way. Do i have to get my old records and take them to my new group or can i just go and tell her what ive lost so far??

Thanks, Aimee.

No don't worry. i switch classses all the time and some use cards and some don't Make sure you take your book though xx

Just wondered how you go about actually changing? Do you have to pay the joining fee again, or is your book proof enough that you're a current member?

Just pop in and tell them which group you are from. That is all you need. As you say , your book is your proof. SW cons love having new members as it is more money in their pockets at the end of the day x

Thanks for that :) The group I am thinking of changing to is on a Monday and I currently WI at group on a Wednesday - is it best to wait a week and a half or should I go to WI on Weds and then the following Monday?

I would go to the earlier one though your weight loss may not be as good as it's not a full week. I don't think it really matters though in the long run.

If you go to an electronic one followed by another group which uses the swipe cards it will tell you that you can't go twice in the same week. Your days will be fine x

Hi, I'm also thinking of changing groups (anything to avoid long drives on these dark Winter nights!)
so, if both my old and my new groups use swipe cards, could I not change from Wednesday weighing to Tuesday weighing? Thanks in advance xx

You may have to explain why you are being weighed twice in the same week. Phone the Consultant and tell her what you are planning to do x

Thanks, I'll do it next week probably x

Back