Changing sizes

gillybops

Gold Member
I love the fact that after losing 7.5 stone the dress sizes are shrinking however I have run out of my "to slim into stash" and need to fork out cash for new things I want to shrink out of :( mean I know but true hoping I can now fit into a couple of primark bargains to ease the way lol

I totally understand, who would have thought losing weight would be so expensive! Have you thought about selling your big clothes on ebay? I have made over £120 in the last month. I have found that there is a lot of demand for larger sizes. In terms of buying new stuff, charity shops are good for basics and you're doing a good deed for charity too.

It gets cheaper to shop as you lose weight as you don't have to pay big money at Evans and the like! I love that I can shop at Primark now and save a few quid :D

Agree with ebaying your bigger sizes as you shrink out of them. It not only gives you a bit of money to buy smaller sizes but at the same time gets the bigger sizes out of the house so you don't get complacent at any point and think there's bigger sizes in the cupboard!

The great thing about buying on ebay is that you can get much better quality clothes for your money. My Christmas Day outfit will be an Ann Harvey top which I got for £4 (plus postage). And it is much nicer sitting at home browsing on ebay than shopping at this time of year!

The great thing about buying on ebay is that you can get much better quality clothes for your money. My Christmas Day outfit will be an Ann Harvey top which I got for £4 (plus postage). And it is much nicer sitting at home browsing on ebay than shopping at this time of year!

Excellent!!

Back