Changing the bumper offer

Discussion in 'Exante' started by lou1978, 18 January 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Exante keep changing the bumper offer and now I am not sure what I have just ordered!!! :sigh:

I thought it was the soup and bar box that I ordered this morning, I have just been on and they are now doing the shake only and soup only boxes.

I am now not sure which one I clicked on, plus I would have liked some bars with teh soups. :cry:

Awaiting an email response from them, they really should let us know if they are making changes, i'm sure this wasn't the case yeaterday when I tried to order.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tummy Tamer

Tummy Tamer Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.19%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I am going onto the site to have a look.

4. Tummy Tamer

Tummy Tamer Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.19%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Why are they still calling it the "pre xmas" offer. I think that's what's confusing. The one on there now is either soups only or shakes only. Who would wnat just soups ??? The variety pack is a mix of soups, bars and shakes. It's £36.75 which is quite a good price still.
    I think their customer service is quite good so they will probably sort it out. I hope they do.

5. lou1978

lou1978 Full Member

Its ok. they changed it after I had ordered the soup/shake/bar box, I hope I haven't confused them now and that they change it!!!!!

I'm going for the just soup one a well, I seem to have an in proportionate amount of shakes so it will even out my 6 months supply. Really need to stick to it now I have so much of the stuff.

Yes their customer service team do seem very on the ball.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.