Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Changing to Cambridge from Lipotrim

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by leanbean, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. leanbean

leanbean Full Member

Hi all I am swapping to Cambridge tomorrow. I am finding making the shakes up is a little difficult at times e.g. I was in London all day Saturday and I purchased a battery operated blender and took my shakes with me but just didnt have an opportunity to make one. Ended up on water all day and not having one until I got home at 8:30 having ha dmy first one at 8am. The thought of having the tetra's was enought to sell it to me then when I read about all the flavours etc it was a no brainer. I rang my CDC tonight and she was lovely so looking forward to meeting her tomorrw. Will have to ring the Lipotrim pharmacist tomorrow too to explain.
    I lost 3stone on Lipotrim in 2007 and kept it off and now am ready to finish the job.:p

Leanbean

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I'm going to be really dense here and ask what Lipotrim actually is - I never heard of it before I came onto this forum! Is it like CD in any way?

Tetras will be fine for your lunch for the first two weeks, and then you can change to bars - much more convenient! :) (Or you might like Tetras and want to carry on with them - I'm not keen on them myself.)

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I lurve the chocolate tetras, am wondering how I'll ever be able to wean myself off them :D

Good luck with the change over, sounds like it will suit you better :) xxx

5. leanbean

leanbean Full Member

6. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Thanks leanbean, sounds a tad boring! :eek: I don't blame you for 'defecting' but congratulate you for losing so much weight on Lipotrim! :)

7. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Sarette I think you and I might need to set up a support group because I don't think I'll be able to come off.

Wasn't that fussed by them first time round on CD. I'll be stocking up even after goal I think.

8. leanbean

leanbean Full Member

Well not long got back from meeting my lovely CDC we will be friends by the end of it I'm sure. Cannot believe all the flavours and have got 7 Chocolate Tetras so hopeI love them as much as you Sarett and Watergirl haha.
    Oh and I have lost 4lb on my 3rd week so thats my first stone gone YIPPPEEEEE
    Leanbeanx

9. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Well done Leanbean!
    I moved over to CD from Lipotrim after 2 weeks and I'm so much happier now, the choice of flavours is fab and my CDC is fantastic :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.