Changing to Cambridge from Lipotrim

leanbean

Hi all I am swapping to Cambridge tomorrow. I am finding making the shakes up is a little difficult at times e.g. I was in London all day Saturday and I purchased a battery operated blender and took my shakes with me but just didnt have an opportunity to make one. Ended up on water all day and not having one until I got home at 8:30 having ha dmy first one at 8am. The thought of having the tetra's was enought to sell it to me then when I read about all the flavours etc it was a no brainer. I rang my CDC tonight and she was lovely so looking forward to meeting her tomorrw. Will have to ring the Lipotrim pharmacist tomorrow too to explain.
I lost 3stone on Lipotrim in 2007 and kept it off and now am ready to finish the job.:p

Leanbean

I'm going to be really dense here and ask what Lipotrim actually is - I never heard of it before I came onto this forum! Is it like CD in any way?

Tetras will be fine for your lunch for the first two weeks, and then you can change to bars - much more convenient! :) (Or you might like Tetras and want to carry on with them - I'm not keen on them myself.)

I lurve the chocolate tetras, am wondering how I'll ever be able to wean myself off them :D

Good luck with the change over, sounds like it will suit you better :) xxx

I'm going to be really dense here and ask what Lipotrim actually is - I never heard of it before I came onto this forum! Is it like CD in any way?

Hi Jaycey
Lipotrim is Sole Source too but with only 3 flavours, one soup and no other options to progress to higher levels its SS all the way until refeed.

Thanks leanbean, sounds a tad boring! :eek: I don't blame you for 'defecting' but congratulate you for losing so much weight on Lipotrim! :)

I lurve the chocolate tetras, am wondering how I'll ever be able to wean myself off them :D

Good luck with the change over, sounds like it will suit you better :) xxx

Sarette I think you and I might need to set up a support group because I don't think I'll be able to come off.

Wasn't that fussed by them first time round on CD. I'll be stocking up even after goal I think.

Well not long got back from meeting my lovely CDC we will be friends by the end of it I'm sure. Cannot believe all the flavours and have got 7 Chocolate Tetras so hopeI love them as much as you Sarett and Watergirl haha.
Oh and I have lost 4lb on my 3rd week so thats my first stone gone YIPPPEEEEE
Leanbeanx

Well done Leanbean!
I moved over to CD from Lipotrim after 2 weeks and I'm so much happier now, the choice of flavours is fab and my CDC is fantastic :D

Back