• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Channel 4 Embarrassing fat bodies!!

big bear

A bear on a mission!
S: 14st7lb
My embarrassing fat body - Channel 4

Any one watching?

-Laura-

Silver Member
S: 11st5lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st5lb BMI: 26 Loss: 1st12lb(16.35%)
I just came on here to make a thread about it!! I can't believe it's actually physically possible to be so overweight that your belly hangs down to your ankles... my eyes nearly popped out of my head!

nettie

Gold Member
ive just put it on.... that poor poor man! why on earth have they never operated before! he should never have to go on tv to get that sorted :(

nettie

Gold Member
oh dear! all that skin! she must be so proud of all the weight she has lost but i would be so depressed with the lose skin x

S: 20st12lb C: 18st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 41.6 Loss: 2st6lb(11.64%)
Her figure looked so good and then she took off her clothes and OMG! What a shame she has done so well to lose the weight am now feeling slightly terrified and imagining all sorts...

i think we need to remember that she lost 14 stone and she did look very very thin so maybe she did it very quickly or something... i dont know but i am now scared!

We should start a support group how to get the weight off with as little saggy skin as possible and support to deal with any that we have/might get.

I am sure that I will have a lot because last time I had none and I have put all the weight on again and more :(

im definatly up for that. i would like to lose about 5 stone i think, seems a million miles away. I lost half of that 4 years ago but put more on after i had my daughter. loose skin is one of my worst fears but would i rather be fat and at risk of death due to illness or have some loose skin, save up and have it all cut off lol x

catmonkey

Silver Member
S: 18st6lb C: 15st3.5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 3st2.5lb(17.25%)
OMG that mans stomach was 6 stone. He must of been in so much pain dragging that around.imagine 6 stone being cut off like that. Can't wait to see the results. And that ladies arms looked so good.

I'm worried about excess skin as well.. I have about 5 stones to lose :( I keep hoping that with enough exercise & weights etc, I might be able to limit it. The longer it takes you to lose it, the better your chances are of not having the skin.

I need to watch this on 4oD.

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
S: 17st9.0lb C: 14st11.0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 34.5 Loss: 2st12lb(16.19%)
She lost 14st in 2 years I thought they said! Which made me think I'd hears wrong but would explain the excess skin!! Xx

yeah im sure it was 14st in 2 years, thats amazing but i think the image of the skin will scare me for a long time, i am expecting some skin but not that much.

That got me doing some toning exercises during the break!!!

14 stone in 2 years, I wonder if she did exercise or anything? Last time when I lost the weight I was at the gym 5 or 6 days a week and went swimming everytime. I have only just started and not done anything yet but will get oout the exercise DVD and start in the morning. Devina time again :)

S: 13st3.5lb C: 12st02lb G: 10st03lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(8.36%)
totally agree!!!

couldnt believe the man who belly dragged on the floor and that lady who lost all that weight and all that skin left behind! :eek: