Chapter Now Closed :D

Jan ..... my job? streneous? hahahah laughable! I sit on my bum and type and will be sat on my bum typing for 12 hours; its the most laziest job in the world i swear! lol Although i shall see how it goes and if i do find im hungry i will defo have a rethink :)

Oh!! LOL!! Why did I think you were doing strenuous hotel work?? Although thinking about it why would anyone want their sheets changing at 2 o'clock in the morning??? I think I must be going mad kid! :( xx

LOL!!!! Blonde moment?!!!! I only work at the hotel once a month, my other job, my main one is as a data entry clerk and i sit and type in addressess for 5 hours a day with a 10minute break every hour. And now that its xmas and people are sending millions of xmas cards, parcels etc its very busy hence all the overtime ;) It's a boring & lazy job! Partly the reason i got so big in the first place! :sigh: Which is why i dont wana eat many carbs as i wont have time for exercise this week :(

Dunno about a blonde 'moment' - turning into a blonde 'life'! It's an age thing ;)
I'll let you off with the absence of carbs then (just this once ;)) and go and search for the lost brain cells xx

:giggle:

Menu looks good. Once you don't feel like you gonna be really hungry you should be fine. Just don't be afraid to have a little extra protein to compensate for the lack of carbs it will keep you going. I too have a desk job and its amazing how you can think your hungry wen your not so I understand why your not eating much. May I ask do you ever count the cals to see how much your having? coz it doesnt seem like much.

No, dont really count them. I have a rough idea but i base my meals on the refeed portion sizes. Of course now though my veg is up alot and i have more than the 2 spoonfulls and i always eat off a small plate, always always. For some reason it looks like more and makes me eat less ... if you know what i mean?! lol But sometimes i count my cals and on a good day usually around 1300-1500. (today is much more :eek: lol)

No, dont really count them. I have a rough idea but i base my meals on the refeed portion sizes. Of course now though my veg is up alot and i have more than the 2 spoonfulls and i always eat off a small plate, always always. For some reason it looks like more and makes me eat less ... if you know what i mean?! lol But sometimes i count my cals and on a good day usually around 1300-1500. (today is much more :eek: lol)

Oh I'm the same with the plate always go for a small one. I bought a whole new set for refeed and beyond haha! Ive upped my veg intake aswell so Least i know I'm doing something right. Ive stuck with the same portions as refeed as well so least we are both on the same track. Makes me feel a little better if someone is doing the same as me haha!

Ahhh so another bad day :( I had 3 hours sleep last night and then got up and did a 10 hour shift. Needless to say i am k-nack-eredddd!!! Still, staying up till about 4 then i will go to bed. Tomorrow is the first 12 hour shift so im going to work prepared :)

Todays food then:

Tuesday 8th December

B- Banana (1:30am). Apple & Blueberry porridge & s.smilk (6:00am)
L- Cheese triangle, ham & pickle sandwich (Craving!!! lol). Packet crispy bacon wheat crunchies.. 1 marmite cheese round. 5 cucumber sticks dipped in ex light salad cream.
D- nothing off to bed & not hungry after all the nawty chocolate today! :doh: lol

*2 litres pure water
*half 330ml can pepsi max
*1 cup of tea with s.smilk & 4!!! :eek: sweetners - the powdered sachet ones (needed a 'sugar' rush to wake me up lol)

*1 clemintine (8:30am)
*1 tube smarties (9:30am) - these were because i was bored!!! There was no work, i forgot my damn book & they were calling my name :doh:
*3 squares dark chocolate
*2 chocolates from the xmas tree

--------------------------------------

So tomorrow i have (give me opinions please guys!) for my 1st ever 12 hour shift :eek: im just not looking forward to it but its all ££££££ at the end of the day :sigh:

Banana & porridge (brekkie)
Ham salad & balsamic vinegar dressing (lunch)
Apple, clemintine, 2 carrots cut into sticks (snacks)

All seem ok?
Then tea tomorrow will be baked salmon & veg.

I will not have any nawty food tomorrow, will not will not will not. Pinky Promise!x hehe

Last edited:
Hey Tan

Hope you're okay chick.

I've just been reading through your posts and thought I might just tell you what I do as it seems to work.

Basically, on a weekend I eat what I want then I'm very strict with myself during the week. I had a 4 day weekend this week which was very heavy.....(pub carvery, meal out, wine, roast dinner, cadbury's clusters, salt and vinegar peanuts, chinese) so I'm pulling back by doing 4 days of 1 or 2 shakes plus a high protein, very very low carb meal (s). I cut the milk out of my coffee and dont snack at all.

Its a little bit hard but its working and I've been maintaining the last couple of weeks......although I have to admit my weekends aren't usually as bad as this. It was a one off treat kind of thing!

Anyhow, just thought I'd share it with you and maybe its something you could have a go at.

You are doing really well though and you are being very good at keeping a food diary. And on top of that you've still lost an amazng 8stones!!!!

Well done chick xx

Looks okay Tan .... still question if it's enough tbh - I mean I can't see that there's more than about 900 cals in that menu and there's a danger of your metabolism slowing down .... just a thought :eek: xx

Hi Tan, I share Jan's thoughts but i suppose you know how much your body needs so perhaps it is enough. Do you feel hungry at all after your lunch?? Just a thought coz you don't seem to have much. Good Luck with the 12 hour shift Just stay away from them vending machine's they are EVIL. haha!

Managed to get on here this morning before leaving for work and read what you wrote jan and took a nutrigrain with me. Glad i did as i was very hungry having missed dinner last night.

Todays food then:

Wednesday 9th December

B- Banana (1:30am) Nutrigrain (4:30am) Porridge with s.smilk(6:00am)

*Small Apple. Clemintine (9:40am)

L- Ham salad with balsamic vinegar with roasted garlic dressing.

D- Baked salmon, cooked veg with a tbsp of LF onion & chive soft cheese mixed through. Boiled egg.

*2.5litres pure water
*1 cup tea with s.smilk & 2 sweetners.

*1 slice of cheese :doh:
-----------------------

Whooppp!! I avoided the lure of the machines today. I think cuz i ate little but often i managed to get through my first 12 hour shift. I also drank 2.5litres of pure water! :banana dancer: go me! lol

Anyways - not long been home and already showered and going to have tea about 3:30 then off to bed at 5.

Only 2 days in to all this overtime and already feeling like a social loser :giggle:

Last edited:
Glad it worked out okay for you Tan. Social loser you may be but think of all the calories you're saving and all that dosh!!! :):) xx

haha true jan, true!!! and its only for 2 weeks!

Oooooh forgot to mention, just because i wana tell somebody and the bf isnt up yet; upgraded my phone today and ordered the iphone!!!! aaahhhh im a little excited so i hope it lives up to my expectations, otherwise it will be going back! lol

You'll be able to farm wherever you are then!!! :):) Hope it's as good as you're expecting! xx

Congrats on getting through your first 12 hour shift your menu looks excellent for the day. Little and often is a great idea. Oh I so want an ifone but me and technology r a bad combination. Think I have a laser beam coming out of me that breaks everything hahaha! Anyway enough drama from me. Hope tomorrow goes as well as today. xxxx

You'll be able to farm wherever you are then!!! :):) Hope it's as good as you're expecting! xx

haha noooo thats the thing, i cant go on farmville on the new phone although there is an application called ifarm .. pretty similar apparantly! lol

Todays food:

Thursday 10th December

B- Banana (1:30am) Nutrigrain (4:30am) Porridge with s.smilk (6:00am)

Apple & clemintine (9:40am)

L- Ham salad with LF Vinegarette

D- Quorn chicken style pieces frittatta (sp?) with a tbsp of grated smoked cheese & some sweet chilli sauce :drool:

*3litres pure water :D
*1 small glass pepsi max

*2 carrots into sticks munched throughout the morning

Excellent day again Tanya your really doing brill. Keep it up. I love carrot sticks dip them in salsa yum yum and salsa is really low cal/fat.

Wow! I'm actually amazed - I'm on my phone on here!
Hope it turns out ok!
(it turnt out ok!! editing now to bold it etc lol)

Friday 11th December

B- banana (1.30am) nutrigrain (4.10am) porridge (6.00am)

*1 clemintine. 1 small apple (9:40am)

L- ham salad with balsamic vinegar with roasted garlic

D- baked chicken breast marinaded in bbq sauce & some spices. Cooked veg with LF soft cheese mixed through. LF choc mousse.

*3 litres pure water :D
*1 cup tea s s milk an sweetner
*small glass pepsi max

*1 cheese triangle
*1 inch width slice of home made victoria sponge
(i made it yesterday aswell as cupcakes & muffins for my mum to take to work today - her day for cakes - and she brang home half the sponge and it'd be rude not to have a bit seeing as i havnt actually tasted my sponge untill now after all them cakes lol - anyways i thought it was a little too sweet but everyone else said nooo its fine - just me then lol)
*2 chocolates off the tree

-------------------------

Another 2am start in the morning, thankfully finishing at 11:45 tomorrow :) and only 4 hours sunday - the tax man really is guna love me and my 58hour week lol So food wise will pretty much be the same except im having a sandwich tomorrow for lunch when home!! :drool: :) :) :) *thumbs up!!!* (Y)

Edit! Weigh in!
So got home from work just now and couldnt stand it any long, im feeling sooo hungry today but i wanted to weigh myself aaaaaaaannnnddd even after eating all that food (besides tea) and 3 litres of water ive lost 1lb since saturday!

Now, whether that will do me any good mentally we shall see - all i wana do now is munch some bread and pick and pick. But im now only 3lbs up from my orginial finishing weight :) Which isnt too bad i guess, would still love to be 3lbs lighter! ha

Last edited:
Back