Chapter Now Closed :D

Sure is anne-marie - although the brazils are high in cals so :doh: for today! lol

And re the lengths, the pool i go to isnt a full size swimming pool! Infacti i shall find out tomorrow the exact length but its definatly not a full size one! I'd probably only manage around 14 too on a normal pool! lol

Haha! that makes me feel a little better i was really getting worried that i was super unfit i was like how do all the girls do these lengths im wrecked after one hahaha!

Thanks for responding on my thread hope you have a lovely sleep. Will start a maintenance diary tomorrow new fresh start! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love brazil nuts but your right the cals are frightening.

I don't post much anymore because not much is happening? I'm on here as regularly as I was though, just browsing through the other forums as well trying to decide on a 'new' plan of action for the New Year.
I'm sts, and eating pretty much what I want. I'm heavier than I'd like to be, but thats my New Year project! I'd ideally like to lose another stone or so, but am okay where I am for the time being. If I can get through the holidays without any major damage I'll be happy? I'm not worried about the food at home- we don't go overboard with 'junk' food, the drink may be an issue though? LOL! We're away for a few days between Christmas & New Years- thats the time I'm most worried about- eating out for 3 days, but I guess thats what maintenence is all about eh? Trials & tribulations of everyday temptation!

Wednesday 3rd December

B- Banana. Muesli & s.s milk
L- Tuna salad sandwich with ex light may. Side of sweetcorn, cucumber & 1 tomato. Apple.
D- Ham, tomatoe & cheese omelette/fritatta. (2 eggs, 1 egg white, half tom, 4 small squares ham - the luncheon stuff - & a tiny tiny amount of grated cheese)

*1.5litres pure water

*1 satsuma (7:30)
*2 seafood sticks (17:00)

Exercise

*30 mins (50lengths) of constant swimming.

-------------------------------

So!!! Next week is predicted really busy at work so i put down for all the overtime i could and got it all! lol

So next week my days will start from 2am - 11:45am, tuesday-saturday .... so will be up around 1am so need to get some sort of food plan set in stone for this week so's that i dont go off the rails.

Last edited:
I'd be surprised if you don't keep losing looking at your food so far. As long as you avoid those nasty vending machines! LOL!
Make sure you eat plent of 'energy' foods to keep you alert.
Did I read right- your day starts at 1am?!?

haha yeah! from tuesday i'll be up at 1am, start work at 2am and finish anywhere between 11:45am and 2pm!! :eek:

So hense the reason of needing to get sorted with some kind of plan of attack! :giggle:

What energy foods do you reccomend?

I think the drink and the hangover days will be my major downfall over the holidays but youre right, its what maintanence is about! :sigh:

I just meant low-gi stuff like including slow-burning carbs & protein (tuna pasta salad is good?) to keep your energy levels up and the protein will help you feel full until you get home? Green veg, eggs, nuts and beans are great for this too?

You really are a bank of knowledge irish :giggle: I've done my plan for next week - nothing like being prepared!!! lol

What do we all think? This will start from tuesday.

Up 1:15am .. banana (as always :))

Meal break 6:00am (get 45 minutes) .. porridge with s.s.milk

Break 9:40am (get 10mins) .. satsuma/other fruit

Lunch 11:45am .. sandwich/cous cous salad/tuna pasta with some carrot sticks ... a change from toms & cucumbers! :) Apple.

Tea 3:30pm/4pm .. as always fish/chicken & veg

Bed 6pm

I'm in two minds about reintroducing black coffee. I am feeling very very verrryyy tired lately and im not sure whether its because i have cut the coffee completly but since i have cut it im having much better sleeps so think ill see how i go i suspose :)

Looks like a good plan Tan! Make sure you eat enough so's you don't 'flag' though - things like Irish said to keep your energy up. And think of all that dosh! :)

Irish? You're doing brilliantly maintaining for - 5 months? It seems we're all in the same boat re the alcohol ... it's the one thing I won't give up even though I know maintaining would be sooo much easier if I did .... ***sigh*** ... silly moo ;) xx

Phew - glad it looks ok to you jan! lol

And alcohol ...... why could we give it up on TFR but not now hey?! :sigh: lol

I KNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!! x

Irish? You're doing brilliantly maintaining for - 5 months? It seems we're all in the same boat re the alcohol ... it's the one thing I won't give up even though I know maintaining would be sooo much easier if I did .... ***sigh*** ... silly moo ;) xx
We all need our little pleasures in life! LOL! I can't believe I was off it for so long and wasn't tempted at all- everywhere I look now I'm being offered a beer or a glass of wine? Must be the season thats in it & all that?
It really is evil though- I bloat 4-5lbs :)eek:)for nearly a week after a night out- thank God I don't do it too often!
I'll need to space my nights out over Christmas or I'll be in trouble!
When I say I'm maintaining, I mean I'm staying within a 5lb 'window' I've created for myself. If I go outside that window I cut out carbs for a few days & cut back on the snacks until I'll back within the window? It seems to work for me?
With my fluctuations I wouldn't need to panic, I can go up 5lbs from morning to night (I'm a scale junkie, I admit it! But I've learned what triggers jumps so I don't get too concerned!;))

Friday 4th December

L- 2oz (dry) wholewheat pasta, 1/2 tin tuna, 1/2 tin sweetcorn, 1/3rd jar LF bolognaise sauce - all mixed together. LF Choc mousse. Apple.
D- Stir fried veg with soy sauce & lemon juice & ham.

*1 litre pure water
*1 330ml can pepsi max

*1 satsuma (8:30am)
*2 seafood sticks & 1 slice deli ham (12:30pm)
*1 slice of cheese :doh: (whilst making bfs lunch for work)

No exercise today. Planned on swimming but then thought naaah. Planned on the wii but im just too tired :( I've been feeling soooo tired and lathargic lately i duno whether im getting ill or its just the miserable weather!

Weigh in in the morning :eek: I'm praying for atleast a sts .... i shall be mega disspointed if not :( :( :(

Last edited:
Friday 4th December

L- 2oz (dry) wholewheat pasta, 1/2 tin tuna, 1/2 tin sweetcorn, 1/3rd jar LF bolognaise sauce - all mixed together. LF Choc mousse. Apple.
D- Stir fried veg with soy sauce & lemon juice & ham.

*1 litre pure water
*1 330ml can pepsi max

*1 satsuma (8:30am)
*2 seafood sticks & 1 slice deli ham (12:30pm)
*1 slice of cheese :doh: (whilst making bfs lunch for work)

No exercise today. Planned on swimming but then thought naaah. Planned on the wii but im just too tired :( I've been feeling soooo tired and lathargic lately i duno whether im getting ill or its just the miserable weather!

Weigh in in the morning :eek: I'm praying for atleast a sts .... i shall be mega disspointed if not :( :( :(

Oh in the same boat as you i shud be goin the gym but i cant get motivated mite just bring the dog on a walk and do my own exercise at home and hit the gym really hard 2moro. Stupid cold weather.

Let us know how the weigh in goes i hope it goes well. You seem to be doin well with the stir frys do you have noodles or anything with it???

It could be all the hours you are working and the unsociable times thats making you feel a bit lethargic chick.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Oh in the same boat as you i shud be goin the gym but i cant get motivated mite just bring the dog on a walk and do my own exercise at home and hit the gym really hard 2moro. Stupid cold weather.

Let us know how the weigh in goes i hope it goes well. You seem to be doin well with the stir frys do you have noodles or anything with it???

Dont be too hard on yourself over the gym buisness .... i dont like the gym and very very very rarely go - i much prefer swimming, which is very good for you and like you say walking the dog & wii fit are all great forms of exercise - so we dont have to slog it at the gym! :giggle:

Stir frys: No noodles (well very very rarely) i just buy a bag of stir fry veg from the supermarket bung it in the wok with a little frylight for a few mins and voila! If i was going to have any noodles i'd have rice noodles - they are much lighter and dont bog down the whole dish. I usually add chicken to my stir fry too (cook that in the wok first) but i didnt have any defrosted today hence the reason for ham on the side of the plate haha

It could be all the hours you are working and the unsociable times thats making you feel a bit lethargic chick.

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow.

Yep thats what i've put it down to. Iv told a couple of my friends how im feeling and theyve suggested i could be pregnant and i got sooooooooooooo sooo worried that i did a test today - negative thankgod! But to be fair i havnt had a totm since the beg of sept and so that made me doubly worried but all is good - i guess its just the miserable weather that makes you want to curl up and hibernate! :giggle:

Will update in the am with my weigh in :)

Dont be too hard on yourself over the gym buisness .... i dont like the gym and very very very rarely go - i much prefer swimming, which is very good for you and like you say walking the dog & wii fit are all great forms of exercise - so we dont have to slog it at the gym! :giggle:

Stir frys: No noodles (well very very rarely) i just buy a bag of stir fry veg from the supermarket bung it in the wok with a little frylight for a few mins and voila! If i was going to have any noodles i'd have rice noodles - they are much lighter and dont bog down the whole dish. I usually add chicken to my stir fry too (cook that in the wok first) but i didnt have any defrosted today hence the reason for ham on the side of the plate haha

Yep thats what i've put it down to. Iv told a couple of my friends how im feeling and theyve suggested i could be pregnant and i got sooooooooooooo sooo worried that i did a test today - negative thankgod! But to be fair i havnt had a totm since the beg of sept and so that made me doubly worried but all is good - i guess its just the miserable weather that makes you want to curl up and hibernate! :giggle:

Will update in the am with my weigh in :)

God do you not be hungry only having veg in the evening thou? I found whole grain noodles was so delighted think ill only have a half a portion or so thou coz your right sometimes noodles take over a dish.

I think im afraid if i dont go the gym one day ill just stop goin haha! Yes I'm weird. I love Swimming but so much hassle sometimes with all the grooming involved hahahaha! an i still havnt gotten a new swimming suit. Im gonna do that 2moro and go swimming you have inspired me. haha!

Id say its just the weather getting you down its horrible wen its always dark and cold, but the down mood will pass. Good that the pregnancy test was neg now that wud be a funny thing to happen after you not having a TOTM for ages.

Don't worry about your weigh in im sure it will go fine.

Fingers crossed for your weigh-in - I'm sure you'll be fine xx

Weigh in this morning and according to the wii fit i'm +1lb :cry:

Don't understand.

Guna try not to dwell on it but this maintainence stuff is mentally draining at times. :cry: I'm slowly losing grip on this whole situation and i can see a major blow out coming that i just can't seem to fight & get out of my head.

This now means i'm 4lbs up on my original finishing weight and i'm now out of the 3lb window i allowed myself. :mad: Got to get down to buisness!

Up super duper early this morning cuz i was asleep by 9 so can't be the lack of sleep. Anyone got any suggestions what made me go up 1lb this week? :sigh: Might cut back on the carbs like bread and pasta next week and just have salads/veg for lunch & tea.

Hopefully me working 12hour days will sort out any picking etc as i'll only have what i'll take with me to work. Got to be super duper prepared next week :)

Anyways today:

Saturday 5th December :winter_brr:

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast 1 with LF soft cheese spread 1 with peanut butter.
L- Tuna, lettuce & sweetcorn sandwich with ex light mayo. 1 packet salt & vinegar quavers. Mars mini roll.
D- 30g wheetos & s.s milk.

*1.5litres pure water
*vodka & pepsi max's :drool:

*2 sea food sticks
*1 stick of twix :doh:
*1 satsuma (4pm)
*1 slice of garlic bread (5:30pm)

Last edited:
Now listen Madam - dont you dare go and have a blow out.
It could be something to do with TOTM, you not being on could be causing it, or maybe you have weighed earlier than usual? it is still only quarter to five now.

Looking at your menu's, you are definitely not over-eating Tanya. I think perhaps its the time of morning you have weighed.

Dont you dare go and have that blow-out though, coz if you do, I will be right on that wagon with you.

I wont have that blow out - i promise!x It's just hard to not reach for all the yummy crap food mum has in the cupboards! I am going to take a pic and upload it now so yous all can see - its ridicioulous!!!!

Usually i weigh on a monday at around 8/9am .... so i have changed my day but still its not nice to see a 1lb gain.

Im glad you think im not overeating. Maybe i should up the water in take? Im hoping next week i will be ok as i wont be able to go swimming at all :(

Back