Charisma Diary!!!

today i started off really well then it went downhill.

Breakfast : toast (hxb) cheese (hxa)

then lunch / dinner had chips from the chippy :sigh: and feeling really crappy with myself now

If that's all you had I'm sure you will be fine. Just get back on it today and you will probably get away with it

well the past month or so i have been doing terrible i havent stuck to it whatsoever. but last night i went to class and only gained a pound which is great to what i was expecting i thought what a great motivational boost. so im back on today what a lovely way to start with lovely spag bol for dinner which i cant wait for. and i also joined the gym which im really hoping to stick to as it really helps me not want to eat the junk food!! i have already lost a stone on slimin world alone, what a great way of eating!

yes i was dreading gettin on the scales but i think i got away quite lightly there! christmas was really good my mum bought far to much food than we needed as usual tho. how was yours did you enjoy yourself?? do you have much planned for new years eve??

I think everyone is guilty of buying too much food! I spent the day with my family and the evening with a friend. This afternoon me and Mr Taz are going down to cornwall to see my brother so we will stay there for a few days. What do you have planned for tonight?

tonight im just off to town. im quite broke after xmas so its only going to be a cheap night but new years eve so something has to be done :) also off to the gym again today so far still enjoying it hehe :)

yeh i did thank you i went out with some of the family but it was quite a quiet one. how about yaself?? you have a nice time??

Yeah we had a quiet one too. We went to Cornwall to visit family and spent new year in a small quiet cove which was nice. I have gained 10lb since my last WI 3 weeks ago so I now have lots of work to do!

It is a lot. I can usually put 8lb on over christmas and new year quite easily but I haven't been drinking this year. The huge gain this year is partly due to the tablets I've been on so I am hoping that it will all come off fairly quickly!

so ive been umming and arrring over weather to jack in slimming world and just go all out healthy eating but then i tried it and it turns out its alot harder to give up my slimming world habbits after all! so i figure ive done so well on it so far and i know i can do it cause i lost a stone so far so i think im gonna try get back into the mind set and give it another go!! only thing is i forget all about it when it comes to meal times then i remember later on :rolleyes: maybe ill have it write it onmy hand or something

Well you have already proved that most of it is second nature now so you just have to make sure you work on the areas where you 'forget'. Good luck, and don't forget you are still in FFF if you want to join us for the 2009 challenges x

ohh yeah might help me abit, where can i find the link for that? had a look but i cant see it! also im just curious, do alot of people acctualy get down to there 'target'? or do people usualy get to a certain bit then stop?? i mean mine is 9stone which i think will be slim for me but im wondering if thats to unachievable!

There is a new sub-forum for SW Teams and the thread is Team FFF 2009 challenge.

I think with goal weights. sometimes we have an idea of what weight we want to be but then we find a size we are happy with and stay there. It's hard to say really, it's different for each person

Breakfast: Sandwich, Low fat cream cheese lettuce. (HXB, HXA) cup of tea (2.0)

Lunch: (maybe) small baked potatoe, cream cheese

Dinner: chilli, (rice, mince HXB, kidney beans in chilli sauce free, mushrooms)

Back