Charisma Diary!!!

well done!!!! :D

You will. There may be some ups and downs along the way but that's just life. I think if our journies to slimville were too easy we wouldn't appreciate it enough when we get there. The harder the slog, the more determined you will be to keep it off

We all get to that point but it does start moving again. That's why you should have your Syns now so when you hit a plateau you have something to cut back on

im trying my first red day today. i bought them george foreman chicken things that my consultant told me was free... what can i have with them??? i have no idea what to have

not sure what it is this week, its not that ive lost the will power cause im good with meals its just i keep gettin cravings for things i know i shouldnt have so think im gonna do terrible this week :( i already think its going slowly enough without having a sts so soon into it :(

well i have just come off the injection so i think im gonna be waiting afew months untill i come on. althought my skin has gone quite bad since i stopped it so maybe the hormones are still something to do with it.

last night i asked friend to pick up some sweets on the way to me and i said 'DONT get a big bag' so they got a big bag and said it was all they had!!! but i made them take it away with them too after i just had a handfull off sweeties so im glad the temptation is gone

oh my gosh i just realisted if i lose 1 more pound ive lost the average weight of a newborn... thats amazing to know ive lost that :eek: :D realll happy with that

i need a little help. its my bday this week so got abit planned. havin small indian tonight then on thursday goin for indian meal out. then saturday will be goin out for drink... is there anyway atall i can mmake it not so bad?? like for the rest of the week anythin i can eat to boost me loss?

Hmmm....well why not try and get some more super speed foods in? And make the most of super free foods?

I'd enjoy yourself if I were you. Okay, so we're all on a diet but we have to live a little! Even if you have a blow out and you put 2-3lbs on (which you probably wont, if you keep to the plan the rest of the time), no one will be able to see it. It's not like it will be a wasted weight gain because you've eaten cos you have enjoyed yourself, not munched away on senseless rubbish, and if you get back on the plan immediately, you know you will have lost that the following week.

this is very true, i guess birthday and xmas only come round twice in one year and thats the only time ill really have afew days off. maybe ill be really good untill thursday then jump straight back on sunday!!

also my weight loss has slowed down alot, but im not stickin to plan as much now that i love back with my mother, wonderin if theres any tips i can do to help me stick to it? im usualy fine up untill the evening where i will go offplan abit

Yeah I always take my birthday off and resign myself to the fact that I might put some on that week. Enjoy it and repair any damage next week

can anyone tell me what you do to get yourself motivated again once you start to slip abit. im having an awefull week. i think its more to do with the food that i have in as i live with my mother now and sometimes its quicker to make somethin i shouldnt. i really want to get back on track cause it really does work and ive proved it so far!!! is there any thing you keep around the house to remind you why your doing this that i could try??

also i went to the doctors and he did a kind of over all blood sugar test of the last couple of months which theres no way you can fake. and it showed that my diabetes has been more stable than it has for a very long time and thats all down to slimmin world so it really is good for you, and the best diet for a diabetic :)

this is just a reminder for myself as im getting into terrible habbits on slimming world! and also its the only place i can get told of for being naughty hehe! :rolleyes:

Breakfast : toast (hxb) choco spread (4.5syns) cup of tea (1.0)

Dinner : jacket potatoe beans Cheese (hxa x2) cupa tea (1.0)

snacks banana satsuma + have a bag of cheese and onion crisps at work (6.5 (i think))

Back