Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Day 59

Well I am having a hmmmmmmppphhhh day today me thinks !

Scales have shown 12.0 and a quarter for 3 days now and I want to see those 11's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRUSTRATED !!!!

Hoping they show in the morning !!!

Off to a big family lunch tomorrow with the family, altho me and my sister will be shaking it !!!!! Shame as Mum cooks amazing lunches :(

Think I am just having a bleugh day, which happens now and then.

Back to work Monday for 2 weeks then another week off - hooray ! Just know how much I have on my desk - ugh !

Anyways just having last shake of the day and then going to have a bath, dye hair, nails, etc etc and get myself sorted for tomorrow, hope everyone having a better day than me hahaha !

Day 60

Just a quickie to say day 60!!!!!!!!!!!!

I survived Mum's buffet it looked amazing and the desserts............well !!!!!!!!!!!

But I had my shake as did my Little Sister who has her 2nd weigh in tomorrow !

Off to bed as back to work tomorrow after a lovely week off so I will say goodnight and hopefully on weigh in wednesday I may manage 3lbs making my total loss 3 stone ! Fingers crossed !

Love Vx

PS Saw the 11's this morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11.13 and a half but still 11's !!!!!!!!!!
How happy am I !!!!!!!!!!!

Day 61

Well I have just got back from a lovely 40 minute swim !! I used to swim 2/3 times per week but haven't since starting CD, I have so enjoyed it ! My arms and legs know I have been they are a bit achy !

I need to tone up !!! My arms aren't looking too good !

Back to work today and so much to do !!! Can't wait for my day off on wednesday already !

PLUS Weigh In Wednesday !! I am hoping for a 3lb loss - fingers crossed !

Well, time for bed me thinks, another early start..............soon only 3 weeks of SS............trying to find out the meal plans as I have lost my book !

Hope everyone is keeping going - come on !!!!!!!!!!

Vx

Hi Charley I followed your journal before i started on CD. I started last week Thursday and now understand about the early nights. It's either that or eat my fingers:(

Hi Mazza, it does get easier I promise ! I founf day 3 and 4 hard going but by Day 5 I was fine, come on keep going !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 62

Well it's a late post tonight, been to see a fortune teller, previously he was very accurate but tonight - tosh !!!!!

Anyways weigh in tomorrow.............nervous as I think it's only a 2lbs, must stay focused 2lbs is 2lbs.....................

Will post when results are in !

Fine day and night, perhaps it's because I have had a few cuppas this week with milk (oops) just a little tho and never had problems before, or more likely as I am approaching goal !

So off to bed now and dream of the pounds melting away hahaha !

Perhaps I will go swimming again tomorrow night, really enjoyed last night, gets me out and about and anything to help these bingo wings !

Nite Nite fellow Cder's !!!!!!!!!

Day 63

Day 63 and Weigh in - 3lbs - thank goodness !!!

42lbs down - exactly 3 Stones lost !

Also in the 11's - woo hoo !

Sometimes I love CD, other times like at the moment I feel restricted !!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrr, those who read my diary know I have up days and I have down days !

My friend wants me to go on a night out next Saturday...........for tapas and drinks, I would like to go but....I only have 5 weeks before hols and I need to lose 12lbs...........3 of those weeks are SS But 2 are 810 and then 1000.

I am not feeling really comfortable about my body, I know I have lost a lot, but I don't feel 'thin'...............so I am debating whether to go, but she has been so down and really wants me to go to cheer her up and she has missed my company as I haven't been out in 9 weeks............obviously I am SCARED !

Any advice appreciated !

So fine CD wise today, not much water, need to up that tonight, I was going to go swimming but I have a lot to do and have a long day at work tomorrow - starting about 8.45am and going to try to work til 7pm to clear lots of work and reduce my flexi debit !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hope everyone having good day and SSing going well !

Day 64

For the first time on CD I got on the scales this morning and I was half a pound heavier - boo !

I do need to go to the loo, so the senokot is being used tonight.

Still fine, but looking forward to my 810 week, no exersize today as I worked late and have had lots to do.

If Mum In Law has girls tomorrow night may suggest to hubby we should go for a jog ! Goodness me !

Anyways my nails are really growing ! After 34 years of biting them it feels weird to have nails, I started about 2 weeks ago and I feel so much better about my hands !!!

Makes me think before I go on a night out I will have another job haha !

Still unsure about going out next Saturday................I would like to but wonder how I will do and whether I will have to get back into ketosis.......mmmmmmmmmm.

Anyways I hope everyone having a good day, tis a bit quiet on my diary at the moment, if you do read please say hello ! Would love to know my mutterings are interesting anybody ! Hahaha and thanks to those who pop in and post and say hi !

Day 65

I am sooooooooo annoyed - Still showed a pound heavier this morning - what on earth is going on !!!!!!!!!!!

So I am so scared I can't lose it plus more by Wednesday....................I am really upset and down about this as it has never happened before - I am on 415 cals a day for goodness sake !

Took my senakot - worked...have taken another 2 tonight don't think I will bother with my sat night out if my weight loss is crap this week !

Please someone make me feel better !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 66

My scales ran out of batteries this morning so I could check !!! I have no replaced them £1.80 each and I needed 2 grrrr !

Anyways hopefully in the morning I will show a loss of something, anything to keep me focused !!!!

I think I might drop from 4 bars per week to 2, I might find this better, my body doesn't like carbs hanging onto me ! (Altho my mouth loves carbs) !!!!

So please X Factor started again tonight ! LOVE IT ! Thing is I used to always get an Asda create your own pizza (to myself) !!! And a big bag of wine gums !

Tonight - ice lolly made with summer berries flavouring, it was nice to have something !

Hubby made peanut butter bar............it smells amazing !

Must resist !

I am going to go and get my ironing sorted tonight so that's another job done

Can't wait for payday !!!!!! Tuesday and I am going to look for a few bits and pieces, I do need a dress if I am to go out on Saturday night...........I am scared !!!

I will be on day 73.........so I am planning a few drinks and a little tapas, no idea how I will get on mind ! We shall see !

Hope everyone having a great day and weekend of course !

Bye for Now !

Im reading here every day!
I think you are doing great, and it motivates me while im on the diet myself. Im on day 7 and im feelig fine. Was a little sad about it yesterday, but nothing serious!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!:eek:

Thanks Klompen ! So good you are reading ! I went back and read all my posts the other night, never thought I would get this far, good luck with your journey ! Have you had your first weigh in yet ?

Day 67

And I have felt like nibbling !

I haven't of course but I have looked at hubby and kids tea and my mouth has watered !

Sometimes I love CD, other days I feel sad and down. But I think I am learning some inportant things, such as I can be stressed/upset and haven't been able to reach for food as a comfort/crutch. I am hoping I can carry those values to maintenance !

My night out...........well lots of opinions on my post on the main forum, I am still undecided !

I just feel like I may be failing by not doing the whole 12 weeks, then I change my mind and think I deserve to have a night out with friends as I haven't been out in so long. Not the food drink/element, I just think I would like to go for a boogie hehehe !

Anyways I am blabbering ! Not a great day as I have felt hungry, good news tho, the scales new batteries have shown a pound loss.

Ok so not great for a sunday am weigh in, not when official weigh in is wednesday, but it's something and the mystery pound I put on (??????????) has gone !

I would love to lose 3lb this week but will try not to be disappointed if it's 1 or 2, altho knowing me I will be annoyed !

I have thought all week about that pound that appeared after weigh in ! How !!!!!!!!!!!!

I sometimes get frustrated with CD, this is one of those days. I can cook for my family, sit and watch others eat, but sometimes I crave normality.

It's funny the places you avoid, like the cinema - I love having something nice in my hands to watch the film, popcorn, sweets etc.

So I haven't been just in case my hand went into the popcorn bucket !

My hubby and I used to love meals out, again this is something we can't do.

I am worried about the future, about keeping the weight off, and not becoming huge again.

Perhaps today is just a sad day and tomorrow I will be fine, which is what usually happens ! CD is a rollercoaster !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways thanks for reading and I hope everyone is fine and sticking to plan !

Love and Hugs Cx

Hello
seems like i hvae lost 5 kg-11 lbs this first week. Im happy with that, but i know most of it is water. I was eating like crazy the two days before I started.
Im doing fine, but the weekend has been a little bit hard. But I havent been eating anything:p
Im actually looking forward to weekdays again. I guess its going to be like this for a while now...
I really really hope I will be able to stick with the diet until the middle of october. thats my plan, but sometimes it sems sooo long..
I will takeit week by week and day by day, and try to stay focused.

Thank you for sharing so much! I really helps.

Hi Klompen, you are doing amazing !!!
You are right it does seem too long but it is amazing how fast those days pass !!!!

Day 68

Well today was a bit crap really............I have been hungry, fed up etc.

Scales today showed 11.10..........I do so want to be able to get an extra 1lb off by wednesday !

Today I sucked, a lil jelly bear, a crisp and a but then spat them out, I was going crazy - then came home and my shake was blended but there must have been a bit of silver foil in the bowl as my shake has floaters and I have swallowed some ! UGH !

Anyways I feel semi guilty for the sucking, but then at least I didn't eat them !

I was planning on going swimming tonight, but the weather is terrible, so I am not sure?

I have changed my goal weight from 11 to 11.1 - BMI 25.......That's my goal before I go on holiday in 4 weeks.

When I come back I may try to get to a BMI of 23, but knowing it's just 11lb til a good BMI, I figured 1lb didn't really matter much !

So I think trying to lose 12lb in 4 weeks and 3 days might be ok.

If I lose 2lb this week that's only 9lb to go, if I lose 3lb only 8lb !

So I am having a bit of a funny day today.............gosh I am such a moan ! But I am glad I have this outlet to do it !

Anyways hope everyone having a better day than me !

Hi Charley, just a quick one from me to say that you are my inspiration! I have just started SS and am on Day 2 but it has been such a help to read your diary. You are doing brilliantly and I can only look on with awe at 60+ days of SS :-D. Please keep posting and telling us how you're doing.

Back