Charley24-Day 1 To Goal-And Restart Again!

Day 99

Will be brief tonight as I have so much on !!!!

I am not weighing in til after hols, but I am expecting to be a stone heavier, reason being I am a few pounds over 11 stone at the moment, but I am not going to let it spoil my holidays I am going to enjoy myself and when I come back I will be SSing until 10.7 - promise !

Hope everyone is fine and behaves while I am away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like a bit of a failure being heavier than my goal, but I just have to stay focused and hope that I can come back and get back in the swing !

Til then...................

Ah Charlie don't feel a failure love because you are far from that!!
You have achieved so much throughout this CD journey and have alot to be proud of so you go and enjoy that holiday being soooo much lighter and get back on track when you get back.
Hope you have a fab time,which i'm sure you will xx

have an amzing hol charley you deserve it and i know you will get there you are so determined and committed!
x

Have a brill holiday :) take lots of snaps... :) xx

Tea!

Hi, well done for sticking at it!

I was just reading your SS diary and you mentioned tea, how do you make yours? I really can't suffer black tea or coffee. I used to make my tea with loads of milk and now i'm not allowed :( Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

Hi Willget there............I have always had 1/2 cups a day with milk, my CDC said if you need it have it, and it has never made a difference to my weight loss in my opinion !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the good vibes all !

Day 100/101

Last update before hols tomorrow.

In 9 days I have found myself 6lbs heavier, however I have had some planned nights out and I am not going to dwell on this !!!!

It was my anniversary and then a family party at which I ate and drink and I know those 6lbs are mostly water retention as I haven't supped enough !!!!!

So I hope I will be 12 stone or less when I return On Friday.

I can put on a lot of weight very quickly, but I can also lose it quickly. I always planned to be lower weight for my holiday - which I am by about 48lbs now.

And of course I had to move up plans to cope with being away. Last week I had food poisioning which was probably the reason I lost so much weight that week (all water).

Anyways I am going to try and be sensible and then regroup when I return.

My weigh in is next friday morning, the morning after I come back from Disney, so no excuses of not getting back on plan that day.

Then I am going to SS and hopefully reach 10.7 my ideal goal, up the exersize and start to live life as a normal person I hope !!!!!

I always knew my holiday was not the end and I would be refocusing when I returned so I am feeling positive about everything and I am not going to make myself feel bad for putting on a few pounds this week.

Anyways just wanted to say have fun this week and I will be posting lots of photos when I return !!!!

Actually in a way I can't wait to SS again, I love the control hahaha !

Hugs and Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Day 109

Hellooooooooooooo!

How I have missed you all !

Firstly, I have had the holiday of my dreams ! I met Mickey Mouse, after waiting 34 years to do so ! The holiday was everything I imagined and So Much More !!!

I have added some pix to my album (just a few I took 753 altogether !!!!!!!!!)

The hotel was fabulous, the park was quiet, the rides and shows were outstanding !

We all had a wonderful time and I am still on a high - perfect !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a weight loss note.........well ladies I knew I would put on and I knew that I would need to get back into SS mode. Due to the dates of my hols I couldn't do maintenance properly, so I came off plan 2 weeks ago.

Ok now to the hard part - I am 9lbs heavier then I was on 16th September.

So I can now reset my goal to 10.7 and hopefully this time stick to plan and then do the 6 week maintenance programme.

So I am now 11.9 and weighing in next Wednesday so I have 10 days - fingers crossed I can get back to my 1st mini goal of 11 stone !

I ate well on holiday (hehe) and had amazing meals out, forgive me for the chips and desserts !

I am in a good frame of mind now and refocused, bring on those weight losses please !

I have updated my tickers to show the correct weight, no point hiding the fact, hopefully you can all keep me motivated getting back into ketosis !!!!

Hope you enjoy my photos, if you want to see 600 (In case you are planning to visit) here they are in 3 albums !

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=323610&id=635720607&l=33ecfab25d

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=323612&id=635720607&l=ddc14df28f

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=323636&id=635720607&l=e3ec781b16

Welcome back... :) Pics are brill!... all so smiley! :)

Also welcome back to SS!... :) Im off plan this weekend for the dreaded family wedding... and my CDC suggested coming out of ketosis on the Friday as drinking whilst in it can make your blood sugar drop... so need to plan what im going to have on Friday... now i bet you can relate that if it was "normal" me then i would be ordering a huge pizza... but.... i dont want to make myself bloated for the wedding the next day.... so what would you suggest i eat that will a) not make me bloated and gain 54lbs!! in 1 night.. and b) that i will really feel like i have treated myself after 8 weeks of sticking to it... ??

Im thinking of staying clear of bread... ohhhh the options... will savour every mouth full! :) ha!...

Glad your back.. :)

xxx

Day 1 Restart

Hello again......well ok lets be honest, after my holiday I tried to be good but ruined it all.....here I am at 12.10....not the lovely 11 stone I was.

So today day 1 begins again and best thing to do - keep a diary.

Ok it's gonna be hard, I know how I struggled at first but I am committed and I have my birthday at the end of Jan and I want to feel good again !

I have to admit, I am greedy, I can eat and eat and eat and I am now suffering the consequences, so I am going to make sure that this time I don't waste my time, nor money and get back to the girl I was.

I hope those of you who have read my diary aren't too disappointed in me, and will help keep me going !!!

xxx

Hey Charley...

I had a similar break to you and am now ready to restart for the new year... :) Haven't got my shakes etc yet... but i will defo be back on here as soon as i do...

Keep up the good work and im sure you will back on track in no time... :)

xxx :) Happy New Year xxxx :)

hi charley24, I have read all your posts and have enjoyed reading them. You are an inspiration. I am going to start SS for the first time tomorrow. I see the counsellor tonight. I wanted to start in November but decided to wait untl now, so I have a clear run for a couple of months. Wish me luck !! At least I know what to expect. Thanks

I am still here ! On day 4 just been mega busy ! I am having 4 a day and I have had a bar a day.....ok so I shouldn't but it's made it easier to get thus far! Can't wait for weigh in ! love me x

Hi, its my day 1 on SS. Its now 8.20pm and I have had 1 porridge, 1 soup and 1 shake and a cart load of sparkling water. I have a head ache, so I think I will go and have a shower then go to bed. 1 day at a time.

Hi Charley (& everyone else)

Good luck with your restart - I'm stalking Cd site at mo and have appointment next wk with CDC it will be my first time on VCLD and am quite nervous excited, but reading your journey has encouraged me you have done brill :D x

Hi Karen Jane, Shanny and Trash !!!

Karen, if you read my day by day you can see I had a lot of early nights (and not for good reasons) !!!! It was the only thing I could do to stop me eating !

Hi Shanny I am doing fine !!!!!!!!!!!

Trash, good luck, it's a hell of a journey but the rewards are soooo amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 5 of Restart

Well, gosh it's hard getting back into routine !!! Actually it has been easier than last time I promise !

Day 5 today and I have been getting on quite nicely, lots of water, I have been having 4 packs a day (should be 3) and also a bar a day ! But they are the easiest at work, I get fed up of negative comments about CD, as well as 'oh you don't need to lose weight comments'.....

So, scales are very kind, but won't reveal til official weigh in sunday !

It's funny how doing CD after my pig out (of 3 months) !!!! Can make you feel so much better and in control after only 5 days !

Tis truly amazing ! My jeans feel better, I feel like I look better in the mirror ! For example if I ate pizza now, I would see a very unhappy big girl in the mirror....oh I know it's all psychological, but I presume some of you know what I mean !

Are you fed up with the snow ? I have had enough now the driving is terrible !!! I am cold, freezing and feeling blah !

Long day at work today, and another tomorrow ! If snow clears a bit off to visit my sister tomorrow night to drop off her bday card and gift (45 mile trip each way).

If not will have to post !

anyways thanks for visiting, it makes me so pleased when people read I am glad I have this diary to look at to help !

I know I have done it before and I can do it again !!!!!!!

Love and Snowy Hugs xxx

Back