CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

I'll keep a look out for the cinnamon crisps in the Asian shop, they have lots of different teas, I always pick up a different one :D

I'll keep a look out for the cinnamon crisps in the Asian shop, they have lots of different teas, I always pick up a different one :D

Yes they did have a few, something drew me to this one. Xx

Well done on the great loss Charley!xx

Good morning lovely!

Well done on this weeks loss! Super!

Just had a quick nosey through your diary, loved the naked sofa laying! Shame about not being allowed to the gym (GET INNNNN!).

Excellent weekend plan too!! xx

Good morning lovely! Well done on this weeks loss! Super! Just had a quick nosey through your diary, loved the naked sofa laying! Shame about not being allowed to the gym (GET INNNNN!). Excellent weekend plan too!! xx

Ah thanks lovey!

Hmm what a lovely view Mick had when he came to wake me!!!!

Saturday 12th

Hey all

Happy Saturday, I hope everyone is happy in the spring sun!!

I got up at 6:30am and watched secret eater - such denial going on on these shows! I am shocked that these people REALLY don't know what they are eating and are so shocked with themselves afterwards - I know exactly what I put in me gob! I just wished I could control it better sometimes....alright a lot of the time, yeah ok, most of the time!!!

Ok so far this morning has gone to plan. I was at the gym swimming pool at 8am, I did 40 lengths, but I was slightly uncomfortable as the breast stroke hurt my hip and the front crawl hurt my ankle, so I did a b@stardised version of the breast stroke with a weird kicky thing rather than froggy, IFYKWIM, I then felt knackered, I had a shower washed my hair got dressed and went up to the gym to do a few weight machines, I didn't do much, then I did my stretching exercises that my sports masseuse told me to do.

I popped in Sainsbos and bought some more BGTY saussies and frozen black cheeries but the freezer was empty - waaaaaaaaah!!! So sad, I don't have many left.

Come back and I have just had a random breakfast of fish!! We planned to have haddock lightly dusted fillets last night, but instead we had Nandos (yes our second this week!!). I didn't want to waste the fillets but at the same time I didn't want to waste the syns - 10 each!!!! So I cooked them then took the batter off...so I am calling it free!:

image-3784034792.jpg

Except for (1) for chilli sauce

And here's all the yummy crust, which actually looks really gross

image-3637599519.jpg

I also found some buttermint tea which is really nice, so I have sat down for 20 mins with my hubby to be James Martin, and now I am going to get busy and Tidy my messy home with my iPod on...more body magic.....

Have a great day y'all xxx

Swim - tick!
Gym - tick!
Syn free fish - tick!
Realising the batter stuff looks gross and was not needed - tick!

Sounds like an awesome start hun!
Buttermint tea, I have that one, its lovely. James Martin I adore but I cannot stand how he say RASPBERRY! It gets my back up every time! Xxx

Wow what a fab start to the day & it's not even lunchtime yet.

I've been to class this morning & a mother & daughter go, they've obviously gained this week (C didn't say but she didn't mention a loss), and they were saying what they were eating & you know what 'Secret Eaters' came to mind, talking of which, OMG the crap they were eating this week, how can they not see it, and how shocked where they, yikes, like you say I know what I'm eating & I also know if it's wrong.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Wow, you're Mrs motivated today! Well done on the swimming and gym this morning, not to mention taking all that crappy looking batter off your fish to make it syn free - yey!

I'm the same with these secret eating shows, WTF are these people on?! I must admit I think some of it is complete BS, I mean surely having a camera on you makes you hyper aware of what you're eating. If my house was bugged with cameras for a national TV show I'm pretty sure I'd know exactly what I was doing! xx

I love James Martin too. I want that tart tatan tho lol I love pineapple x

It did look good, I could have dived right in there, tho personally I wanted to see the liver, I like a bit of liver! Xx

Swim - tick! Gym - tick! Syn free fish - tick! Realising the batter stuff looks gross and was not needed - tick! Sounds like an awesome start hun! Buttermint tea, I have that one, its lovely. James Martin I adore but I cannot stand how he say RASPBERRY! It gets my back up every time! Xxx

Yeah, it's been a pretty cool day. I can't say I've noticed the RASPBERRY but I am going to listen out for it. I get bored with his constant reference to butter - yeah yeah Jimbo, we know you like it.... Mind you I could put up with all of that if I were married to him - have you seen his gaff? His veggie patch garden, I would be like a pig in sh!t if I were a happily married, stay at home wife to James Martin, butter or no butter!!!!

Swim - tick! Gym - tick! Syn free fish - tick! Realising the batter stuff looks gross and was not needed - tick! Sounds like an awesome start hun! Buttermint tea, I have that one, its lovely. James Martin I adore but I cannot stand how he say RASPBERRY! It gets my back up every time! Xxx

*Makes mental note to listen for this*

He nearly ran me over in his Aston Martin outside the good food show (surprise) 4 years ago. He's on the to do list ;-)

Wow what a fab start to the day & it's not even lunchtime yet. I've been to class this morning & a mother & daughter go, they've obviously gained this week (C didn't say but she didn't mention a loss), and they were saying what they were eating & you know what 'Secret Eaters' came to mind, talking of which, OMG the crap they were eating this week, how can they not see it, and how shocked where they, yikes, like you say I know what I'm eating & I also know if it's wrong. Enjoy the rest of your weekend x

Yeah, it's shocking isn't it, the fact that she didn't know why she put on 4 stone - I know why I put on 4 stone (and the rest girl!) I ate crap and lots of it!!!

Xx

Wow, you're Mrs motivated today! Well done on the swimming and gym this morning, not to mention taking all that crappy looking batter off your fish to make it syn free - yey! I'm the same with these secret eating shows, WTF are these people on?! I must admit I think some of it is complete BS, I mean surely having a camera on you makes you hyper aware of what you're eating. If my house was bugged with cameras for a national TV show I'm pretty sure I'd know exactly what I was doing! xx

thanks love, I have had a lovely day and yes I too wondered if it was a bit of a set up too. How can people be so dense. When the daughter said she cooked from scratch and then cracked open a can of chilli and can of hot dogs...

Xxx

Well I have had a lovely afternoon, well I say lovely, I scrubbed my bathroom clean and then started on my oven, oh my goodness it was filthy - hands up who cleans their ovens regularly??? My hands are firmly by my side because I am ashamed to say I can't remember the last time I cleaned it. I scrubbed and scrubbed until sweat was dripping down my nose. I certainly have worked my little tushy off today. I had a lovely lunch, altho I won't bother with pork mince for burger again (sorry Stacey) it's just not right - I don't like the insipid look of the white meat. I also probably cooked it a bit too long as I am paranoid about white meat so it was also a bit dry. I need beef man beef!!!! With beef i like it medium. - I enjoyed the babybel inside tho I will do that again

image-1090285490.jpg

So this was HEB and HEA, with (2) for chilli sauce

I have 12 syns left and HEA and HEB!

See when I cook liver for my mums dogs it smells nice but I don't like the taste lol x

You cook it for your mums dogs? Wow, they are well looked after!!

It is an acquired taste. I do a lovely chicken liver and bacon pate, it's gorgeous! Liver is so good for you and it's really cheap top. I must eat more liver...xx

You cook it for your mums dogs? Wow, they are well looked after!!

It is an acquired taste. I do a lovely chicken liver and bacon pate, it's gorgeous! Liver is so good for you and it's really cheap top. I must eat more liver...xx

Yes they eat chicken or liver or kidneys or hearts with either pasta or rice. Very spoilt dogs. Lol xx

Back