CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

That's MY gym MY zip wire!! Alright maybe not. I have to get on a train everyday, I always wonder if when I am sitting down and people are standing right by me, they are going to fart in my face! Unpleasant, but that's how I roll!

Lmao!

Luckily there wasn't that many people but they were still annoying. People on the phone - can they not just talk ffs!

Have fun on your trip xx

I hate any from of public transport.

I am a public transport snob, and saying that doesn't bother me one bit!!!

Enjoy your weekend. Try not to get washed away!!! xx

Monday 26th

Diary

Focus T25 - Day 1 of 50 ?

Well, I did it. It was difficult but not impossible. They DVD has the trainer, 3 people doing the workout in full and 1 lady who moderated the workout, I followed her for the time being because I didn't want to die! It was ok!

First day back on plan after a few days off. We had a wonderful weekend at my friends wedding in Somerset, sadly the weather let us down big time, but it didn't stop the wedding from being anything but perfect.

Food today:

B - Dippy egg and soldiers (HEB x2)

image-2238540843.jpg

L - Salmon and Veg in a Chinese style HM sauce

image-864044039.jpg

S - 2 satsumas

D - Half Chicken with Salad and cheese (HEA)

image-3514497556.jpg

No skin was eaten during the consumption of this meal!

S - Greek Yog, honey, meringue, black cherries

image-2628118980.jpg

Yummy day, altho it's the evening and I am starting to ache from the workout this morning!

You gotta send pics on so you get the I nailed it tshirt. I saw the advert the other day x Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Duplicate !

You gotta send pics on so you get the I nailed it tshirt. I saw the advert the other day x Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I took my before pics and they are grotesque - I took my stats too. I want one of those t shirts!!! xxx

Well done on starting t25. I'm back on the exercise tonight, bring it on!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Ladies...it is pretty freaking difficult, but so fast pace...just as you are getting exhausted from one move, he moves onto another. I now feel like I have been riding the horse that kicked me! My inner thighs are terribly painful!

Wednesday 28th May

Day 2 and 3 of 50 are done and dusted. I struggled with yesterday’s workout, but did pretty much all of it, but today I really struggled and missed some stuff out. Its so fast paced and I am in pain from days 1 and 2 as it is. I am just hoping that I hit a bit of a wall today. A lot of it was floor work and because Mick is going away on Friday he had pretty much all of the living room floor covered with stuff! I also never put a mat down and because I was so sweaty I was slipping over the flooring! I just gave up on the floor stuff. I only missed a few minutes but because its so fast and over in 25 minutes, I felt a bit of a failure :eek:

Also my weight has crept up by a couple of pound since the weekend. I have two days to pull it back.

Foodwise, I am trying to keep protein high and carbs low, but to be honest, since I started T25 I have been really hungry, I have therefore been nibbling. Nothing too bad, but a handful of cashews here and a handful of popcorn there..

Not sure what to do foodwise, whether to just healthy eat while I am doing this and have myself plenty of good fats (olive oil/avocado/nuts/oily fish etc) or keep to SW and do a mixture of red, green and EE – at the minute I am incorporating both and that’s no good.

Hmmmmmmm……

I've just been carrying on with SW as I've started working out more. I'm just changing the way I eat slightly so instead of a banana with my breakfast, I'll have it later in the day just before I work out. I'd say its up to you really, if you feel like you're missing out then you can try being slightly less restrictive.

*sneaks back in after months AWOL* what the hell..... Go off plan and minis and my Charleybarley is to be married! Woop! You go girl! Will catch up when I log on to my pc.... CONGRATULATIONS SWEETHEART! Much love xxx

Wednesday 28th May

Day 2 and 3 of 50 are done and dusted. I struggled with yesterday’s workout, but did pretty much all of it, but today I really struggled and missed some stuff out. Its so fast paced and I am in pain from days 1 and 2 as it is. I am just hoping that I hit a bit of a wall today. A lot of it was floor work and because Mick is going away on Friday he had pretty much all of the living room floor covered with stuff! I also never put a mat down and because I was so sweaty I was slipping over the flooring! I just gave up on the floor stuff. I only missed a few minutes but because its so fast and over in 25 minutes, I felt a bit of a failure :eek:

Also my weight has crept up by a couple of pound since the weekend. I have two days to pull it back.

Foodwise, I am trying to keep protein high and carbs low, but to be honest, since I started T25 I have been really hungry, I have therefore been nibbling. Nothing too bad, but a handful of cashews here and a handful of popcorn there..

Not sure what to do foodwise, whether to just healthy eat while I am doing this and have myself plenty of good fats (olive oil/avocado/nuts/oily fish etc) or keep to SW and do a mixture of red, green and EE – at the minute I am incorporating both and that’s no good.

Hmmmmmmm……

Well done for not giving up when it was hurting, that's a real achievement. If you can keep doing that I'm sure it'll get easier & then you'll get great results. After my first kettlecise class I could hardly walk or sit for 3 days! LOl The next week it wasn't anywhere near as bad. No way should you feel like a failure!
I'm going to gym 4 times a week, I think it's def slowed my weight loss but I've lost 1.5 inches off my waist in 5 weeks, so I'm very happy with that.
You're doing great x

Morning Charley, how's the t25 going? My arms are killing me after a rather brutal strength workout yesterday, can just about move my arms to type!

*sneaks back in after months AWOL* what the hell..... Go off plan and minis and my Charleybarley is to be married! Woop! You go girl! Will catch up when I log on to my pc.... CONGRATULATIONS SWEETHEART! Much love xxx

Well hello my lovely! Thanks so much for your wishes!!! Where have you been? xxx

Well done for not giving up when it was hurting, that's a real achievement. If you can keep doing that I'm sure it'll get easier & then you'll get great results. After my first kettlecise class I could hardly walk or sit for 3 days! LOl The next week it wasn't anywhere near as bad. No way should you feel like a failure!
I'm going to gym 4 times a week, I think it's def slowed my weight loss but I've lost 1.5 inches off my waist in 5 weeks, so I'm very happy with that.
You're doing great x

Thanks love. I did do the rest of that week and you were right, it got easier. I was the same with kettlebells - they are pure evil aren't they! xx

Morning Charley, how's the t25 going? My arms are killing me after a rather brutal strength workout yesterday, can just about move my arms to type!

Hey, sorry for the radio silence - I haven't been around minis much. Any form of exercise is a killer isn't it? Hey, if it weren't, then we would all do it more often!!

Hello????

Are you cheating on us again?! :( xx

Yes, I have been cheating - I am ashamed and sorry - please say you forgive me

Hey Charley...just passing through, hope all is well at your end :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hey Missy, all is well my end thanks!

Hey lovely ladies,

I wasn't around at all last week. I had a good week beforehand and managed to smash the first week of my Focus T25. Then on that weekend I sent Mick packing to Barbados for a week and I spent most of last week being very good, for someone who was on her own and would normally be fast fooding it! I was also a bit poorly and as a result of which I only did my T25 twice - so I am going to re-start my second week tomorrow.

I have been sorting out wedding stuff, Mick managed to spend a few hours at the venue while he was in Barbados, so I have lots of lovely photos of where the ceremony and reception will be.

I spent this weeken being semi-naughty, and am back on it today!

Other than that I don't have much else to say! I am being pretty half hearted about everything at the moment, including being on here and catching up with everyone. There is also stuff going on at work... ehhh, sometimes life just gets in the way doesn't it?

One thing is for sure and that is I have my wedding dress arriving in September, so that's 3 months away and I want it to swamp me! I want to be able to say "ooh look how much weight I have lost since you originally measured me" - I need therefore to stick to plan and do my workouts!

I hope everyone is well, sorry i haven't been around diaries recently.

xxxxxx

Monday

Hi all - I haven't been around I know, but i have been diary lurking, if not posting on friends or my own forum - ah, I don't know whats wrong, I just cant be bothered! I know its awful - but I keep trying to push weight loss to the back of my mind and by not coming on here helps - I am starting to really pressurise myself you see. I have the cruise coming up in December and obvs the wedding next October. I am still dancing around the same b!oody figure on the scales!

I have been "ok-ish" on SW, but really good with my fitness. I am now on week 3 of Focus T25 and it is still just as hard as day 1 week 1! I also decided on Saturday to go out for a little jog (the first time since my ankle was bad) and I did really well - I managed to jog twice around my local playing fields without stopping! (ok, the field isn't very big, but I would say it was non-stop slowing jogging for 7 - 10 minutes per lap and I did a walking lap in between jogging), I then decided to be brave and jog a little round the streets - it was pretty liberating. My ankle was paining me when I got back, so I just put ice on it and it was back to its normal nagging pain, so jogging, it appears, didn't make it any worse.

I keep getting disheartened though because I have so much to lose and it is just not shifting. I will hold my hand up and say I haven't been 100% but I have not been awful (except for the KFC post disappointing weigh in!).

So today I am going to start posting my food again to try and keep track.

B - Porridge with Banana (HEB and HEA)

S - Veg Cup a Soup (.5)

L - Leftover BBQ salad with a corn on the cob (5) for sausage

S - Bag of Cheese and Onion Portions (5)

S - Bowl of cherries and strawbs

D - Chicken (skinless) with chips and salad (3) for sauce.

Glad your back!

I would say the amount of jogging you did was bloody marvellous girl! I guess that your fitness DVD still being hard is cos they want you to be challenged? If you weren't then it wouldn't be worth it. I think very well done. You should have a easier up too cos exercise makes your body change shape xx

Back