CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Whoa not much SW friendly food there, I'm sure you'll make wise choices :rolleyes:, what you seeing at the cinema? x

I know right!! Fortunately (or not as the case may be) the venue changed to a place called The Fish Market A La Carte Menu | Fish Market | D&D London

The food was lovely, my boss and I shared the seafood platter and then I had mussells and frites and we shared two bottles of white wine between 3 of us!

So not great, actually not at all good, but it was a really nice lunch and I am now sitting at my desk stuffed as a stuffed thing, and also fairly p!ssed too!

I don't know if I will last at the cinema tonight without falling asleep so it had better be good - we are seeing The Second Best Marigold Hotel, so if the first one is anything to go by, it will be brilliant.

Start in earnest tomorrow! I must also do some exercise too. This damage control lark is not going too well!

xx

Ha, ha I love being pi$$ed at work, I hope you manage ok at the pics x

Ha, ha I love being pi$$ed at work, I hope you manage ok at the pics x

It was quite the afternoon I can tell you - I got nothing done, I need to get my head down today!!!

No, another fail at the pics - I had sweeties from the pic n mix ... I wasn't even hungry!

The film was really good though, not as good as the first, but still good. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

:nono: Drunk at work?! I've got the vapours. ;)

I have to drive to work so don't have liquid lunches anymore but back in the day I used to work in the city and the girls would meet up and it was FATAL!

Good job I'm not a brain surgeon

:nono: Drunk at work?! I've got the vapours. ;)

I have to drive to work so don't have liquid lunches anymore but back in the day I used to work in the city and the girls would meet up and it was FATAL!

Good job I'm not a brain surgeon

And there's me thinking you WERE a brain surgeon! Just goes to show!

Yeah, lunchtime boozing is not my bag - I try not to do it, but sometimes, well you just have to.

I really need to pull my finger out of my butt - I need to starting losing its stupid that i am being so stupid, I can't get up in the mornings to exercise - i just can't and by the time I get home from work, I can't be bothered - will someone please shout at me that I have a wedding to attend and I AM THE BLUSHING BRIDE!!!!!!!

I have been thinking about calorie counting, I might give it a go. ARGH, just sticking to something would be a fecking start eh?!

Ok so on the board today:

B - Boiled Egg and Strawberries.

L - HM Tomato Soup with a Ham Roll (HEB) (1.5 for LCL)

D - Big Mac in a Bowl (at last!!) (HEA) + (3) for Burger Sauce

Snacks - I have lot of fruit to keep me going.

And there's me thinking you WERE a brain surgeon! Just goes to show!

Yeah, lunchtime boozing is not my bag - I try not to do it, but sometimes, well you just have to.

I really need to pull my finger out of my butt - I need to starting losing its stupid that i am being so stupid, I can't get up in the mornings to exercise - i just can't and by the time I get home from work, I can't be bothered - will someone please shout at me that I have a wedding to attend and I AM THE BLUSHING BRIDE!!!!!!!

I have been thinking about calorie counting, I might give it a go. ARGH, just sticking to something would be a fecking start eh?!

Ok, sod calorie counting, I have just tried inputting a couple of homemade meals in, it is a real pain in the butt, I can see why people eat ready meals - I tried inputting Mick's Spicy Chicken Thighs, which I usually count as 4 syns for the gravy granules, but you have to count every single spice and guessimate everything. I can't be bothered. SW is the way to go...now just to stick to the blighter!

So lunchtime photos

I really fancied some crisps in my ham roll, I know I am a kid but I do love a ham and crisp butty, or anything and crisp inside bread really?! So adding on 6 syns for two packs of onion rings which tasted like so many more syns!!....

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425475681.586242.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425475693.900886.jpg

And for this afternoon

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425475763.432879.jpg

Which brings my syns for today to 10.5

How long do you get for lunch, are you able to take a full lunch break, why not go out for a walk, that's what I've done in the past, or get off the bus/tube whatever a stop earlier & walk to work part of the way & do the same on the way home, it's only small things but they all help and won't impact too much on your day.

Ohhhhhh crisp & ham butty delicious I've not had that for such a long time!! x

How long do you get for lunch, are you able to take a full lunch break, why not go out for a walk, that's what I've done in the past, or get off the bus/tube whatever a stop earlier & walk to work part of the way & do the same on the way home, it's only small things but they all help and won't impact too much on your day.

Ohhhhhh crisp & ham butty delicious I've not had that for such a long time!! x

Funny you should say that, I went for a long walk today. I get an hour - sadly you can't get a real speed walk on as the streets are so full of annoying people! But I did stretch the old legs and I do quite often. When I worked near the River, I used to walk along all the way to Westminster, sadly I am not there anymore, but I do try and walk to the Tower of London, every now and then, its not too far from where I am. My main problem is straying too far, I am a big water drinker and I usually down at least a litre before lunchtime, so I am more often than not desperate for the loo!!!!

When we go out Bob always mentions the loo to me as I'm always looking for them!!! It's ok in the fields though as you can go anywhere really x

Hee heee!!

Yeah, people on the streets of London tend to frown upon squatting!

X

Dinner - Big Mac in a Bowl

Three words OH MY LORD!!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425500365.981288.jpgImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425500386.524023.jpg

MORNING!

We are well and truly over the hump day and I for one am so pleased! Looking forward to having this week behind me, I have been a mixture of good bad and ugly diet wise. I want to tear off a new page and start afresh on Saturday - tomorrow night I am out for a curry!

So yesterday I was an angel and I really enjoyed my food, I didn't feel at all deprived. My Big Mac in a Bowl was a roaring success (it was only me who had it and I am my biggest fan!) even Mick tried it and said it was lovely. It is defo becoming a staple, I felt completely full up afterwards but in a clean way, not in a grotty gross way and I woke up hungry, which also gives me a sense of feeling good for some reason.

So today, I have another tasty day planned - a Red Day. I know these are officially not happening anymore, but I like the odd green and red days and I will darn well keep doing them.

B - SW syn free saussies with BBQ Sauce (.5) and a bowl of strawberries and a cup or two of flavoured coffee

L - 2xWM rolls (HEBx2) filled with cheese (HEAx2) and ham and onion and I will use our work toastie machine to toast them :drool:. I feel the need for some tomato soup to dunk them in, but I can't think of any shop bought soup that would be low enough, other than a cup a soup and those are rank. I will just suffer with two toastie rolls!

Snacks through the day - I have two satsumas and a HiFi Bar Light (3) for when the cake trolley comes around.

D - Mick's Special Chicken with cauliflower mash (1.5) for Blue Cheese LCL and (4) for gravy granules. I will also serve some brocolli

Syns 9

Boo hiss to the loss of red and green days. I'm not taking any notice of that either (and I'm pretty much ignoring all the other bumpf about S and P rather than Free and superfree)

REBELS!

Lunch - O to the M to the G

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425561595.345802.jpg

I've just bought a Waring toastie maker & it's amazing I've had so much fun trying out new toasties, you lunch does look delicious, I now want a toastie with tomato soup, hmmmmmmmmmm x

Yes, what is it about toasties that make us want tomato soup!! xx

The SW friendly homemade tomato soup is amazing, have you tried it?

No I haven't had soup for ages, I love heinz tomato soup but not had that since starting SW x

Oh you NEED to try this recipe, it tastes almost the same as Heinz tomato soup and it smells the same and its syn free!

2 tins of chopped toms
1 tin of baked beans
1 tin of carrots
3 small sweet pickled onions!

Chuck the whole lot in a saucepan and cook for 15 mins or so add a bit of salt and pepper. When it's cool enough blend it, you may need to add a bit of water as it's quite thick. Honestly it is the nicest abs closest thing to Heinz tomato soup I have ever made.

X

Back