CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Ooh do you wi at home charley? Good luck! xx

I do indeed Mrs S - thanks. Altho I feel like I have done well this week, I am not sure I have lost.

Thanks!

Xx

Hey Rosa, great to hear from you. I hope you are well
X

Hey Charley, I am glad you are back. Seems you are doing well. I am still around but not posting much.

Hey Rosa. Great to hear from you. I am jot doing too bad.

How's it all going for you?

X

I can smell the weekend! X

Ooh so can I and it smells gooooooood - congrats on your Club 10 - fab news.

Do you have plans this weekend?

I have lots going on. Tonight is a party in memory of a good friend of mine who passed a couple of weeks ago, she was a gorgeous lady and she fought a great battle, but sadly lost in the end. But tonight is a party of her life and we are going to eat drink and be merry in her honour. RIP Georgie. xx

Tomorrow, Mick and I (under the guise of taking the niece and nephew!) are going to see Peabody and Sherman, very early - so we may still have our beer heads on. Which one of us should not drink as much tonight????.....

Tomorrow evening we are visiting some friends in Sutton and staying over, we are pubbing it a little and then going back to theirs where they are going to cook some real authentic Indian food - I have to say, I cannot wait!!!!

Sunday I will mainly be detoxing!

x

Friday 21st February - :scale: - 1lb off - I was initially a teeny weeny bit disappointed, but then I remembered that I vow to celebrate every single loss so without further ado:

:bliss::thankyouthankyou::0clapper::winner:

Happy Friday everyone!

Well done on the pound off toots....I know you hoped for more but it's in the right direction and you've enjoyed your food all week :)

My plan was to weigh after 4 weeks and be guaranteed a loss...but with last weekend, this weekend (we're away for a wedding) and stuff on thru the week, I think I should be aiming for a STS!
Obviously I want to gorge on everything and lose half a stone lol, but may as we'll be realistic!

Enjoy your weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Charley! Fab work. Your weekend sounds great. Hope you have an amazing time. Let us know what Peabody and Sherman is like - quite want to see it! :busted:

Congratulations, Charley!! x

Monday 24th

Ah thanks ladies! Hells you are right 1lb per week = 4 stone in a year!! I never thought of it like that, it makes this whole thing seem achievable - of course if you don't count weekends like the one I just had!!!

So it was great, which means it was food tastic!

Friday night, I managed to steer clear of all the wonderful food at the 'farewell party' / memorial of my friend. I had a good old dance (ouchy on the hip!) and sunk about 7 dark rums and diet coke. What I should have done is eat at the party, not have a midnight donee kebab and chips!

So we woke early to take the kids to Peabody and Sherman (Sarah go and see it, it absolutely brilliant). I felt so rough from the midnight feast I didn't eat a thing. Until I got back and had egg and bacon sandwich. That was it until Saturday evening where we had a nice time round Micks friend, we had a pick of Indian starters, I didn't have much, and then and lovely home cooked chicken curry with rice and sag aloo and s bit of garlic bread. So all in all a sedate Saturday food wise. Then Sunday came, and it was hangover recovery time - I had a ham and cheese and mayo sandwich in thick white bread ? with half a big bag of onion rings. Then in the evening we had minced beef fajitas, then a few shortbread biscuits and two more bags of crisps, just small bags this time!

So a naughty weekend, but it's all there I think, confession over, line drawn. New start today. I don't expect to lose this week, but I have four days to mop up some damage.

Hey Charley.

I've been catching up on your diary for a while, then chatted with you on CheeseThief's diary so thought I'd say hi to you properly!

Well done on the 1lb off, like you say we should try to celebrate every loss. I lost 1½lbs this week - would've liked a bit more (a round 2lbs would've been ace) but I ate LOADS on Friday and Saturday so I'm just happy to have had a loss at all! I had a really good loss las week but I was really super disciplined, and this weekend I definitely let that slide a bit. I've even deliberately brought a Mars bar into work with me today (I haven't bought chocolate for myself in at least 7 weeks!) but so far it remains uneaten - wonder how long that will last?!

Anyway, you're doing fab and I love reading your diary so will keep popping by. :read:

I always try and think that about 1lb a week.

Glad you had a nice weekend. Can't be an angel all the time? Bloody hell that curry sounds amazing. I'll come next time lady! My friend at work had some friends who took her to an authentic indian restaurant in Horsham but when she got there, it was a building. It was like a secret restaurant! Mega jealous! I need to go to a secret restaurant for authentic Indian food!

Glad Friday went ok as well. The alcohol would have been needed at that kind of occasion xx

here to subscribe - hello!! x

Just popping by to subscribe. I love the way you write!

Hey Charley.

I've been catching up on your diary for a while, then chatted with you on CheeseThief's diary so thought I'd say hi to you properly!

Well done on the 1lb off, like you say we should try to celebrate every loss. I lost 1½lbs this week - would've liked a bit more (a round 2lbs would've been ace) but I ate LOADS on Friday and Saturday so I'm just happy to have had a loss at all! I had a really good loss las week but I was really super disciplined, and this weekend I definitely let that slide a bit. I've even deliberately brought a Mars bar into work with me today (I haven't bought chocolate for myself in at least 7 weeks!) but so far it remains uneaten - wonder how long that will last?!

Anyway, you're doing fab and I love reading your diary so will keep popping by. :read:

Ooh heck, hello everyone!!!!! :wavey:

Thanks all for coming to subscribe!! Ellebear I was a secret follower of your old diary (confession time!) but I never posted. You had so many minifriends!! And hello to Sally and Ron, I will come and sub to all your diaries and get some inspiration!

Back