CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Awesome day on plan hun. You aren't missing much with Captain America either. Chris dragged me along and I nearly fell asleep! xxx

Oh no, that's on our list of pics to see:(

60g is a hexb.

25g is 2.5 syns xx

Thanking you, I will have a little weigh up tonight. I reckon they will be okay, its a Hovis Medium Sliced Wholemeal, they are not massive slices.

Hi Charley, I haven't been on much recently but have been diary scanning and just wanted to say well done, loving the determination :)

Thanks Hells, I hopped over to your diary a couple of days ago and saw that you had been poorly, I hope you are feeling better? x

I love the dainty little plate that you had the sausages on! Too cute.

Have a good day hun xxx

I know, it is cute isn't it? When Mick moved in he brought a couple of mismatched plates (that one being one of them) a George Foreman and a Sodasteam (that is still in its box)....oh and a million or so cool pint glasses that he "relieves" pubs of when he likes them! I have put a stop to this behaviour because we were at one stage overrun with pint glasses! So yeah, he came with a lot of kitchenware-related baggage!

Oh no, that's on our list of pics to see:(

Well if its any consolation Michelle, Mick came back from the Cinema having loved the film. I guess its horses for courses. Mick and I often differ in whether we like a film or not. He has said that I would have enjoyed it and he will come and watch it with me if I go, so it must have been good.

Good day yesterday Charley! That chicken looks delish.

Thanks, it really was. But the bestest thing on my plate last night was the garlic mushrooms and prawns - hit the spot!

Wednesday 2nd April

Morning all! I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday, I am feeling all smogged up in the City - I am actually not, I thought judging by what Breakfast TV was saying, I wasn't going to be able to breathe, I would be gasping for breathe and flipping around on the floor like a goldfish out of water! I needn't have worried! I feel a little wheezy, but then I do have allergy asthma and am allergic to dust - but to be honest, there isn't much difference.

So today! Eatingwise I am going out with my bestie for a cheeky Harvester - ooh we love our cheeky Harvesters. I always have the same, salad bar with a mini roll, then half a chicken with kickin' garlic sauce and a jacket potato. I will be doing the same, so although it isn't going to be syn-free, it will be fairly low syn, so for that reason I am saving my HEB and most of my syns for tonight.

B - 2 cold BGTY Sausages (1)

L - Pasta with Tomato and Basil Sauce with Mushroom and Parmesan (you get so much parmy for 28g!) (HEA).

D - Harvester!!!!

Yeah i heard that on the TV and thought yikes but actually I think it's fine. I reckon we'll just get a bit of rain that makes the cars dirty. Trains were also screwed up :-/

You can have 30g of Parmesan now you know wahey! Yeah you get loads. I get a little pack that is fresh but has 60g's in from Sainso's when I'm doing me and mum dinner. I think you prefer grating your own but I CBA with that shiz!

image-1460819312.jpg

Have a good day and enjoy harvester :) I think I had a chicken breast burger emmemtal and sweet chilli sauce last time? I added an extra chicken breast and ditched the JP. It was epic! Xx

Hey hun, what are BGTY sausages?? I'm addicted to the linda mccartney red onion and rosemary ones!

Yeah i heard that on the TV and thought yikes but actually I think it's fine. I reckon we'll just get a bit of rain that makes the cars dirty. Trains were also screwed up :-/

You can have 30g of Parmesan now you know wahey! Yeah you get loads. I get a little pack that is fresh but has 60g's in from Sainso's when I'm doing me and mum dinner. I think you prefer grating your own but I CBA with that shiz!

View attachment 131804

Have a good day and enjoy harvester :) I think I had a chicken breast burger emmemtal and sweet chilli sauce last time? I added an extra chicken breast and ditched the JP. It was epic! Xx

Sweet! I get 2 grams more. Hmmm that sounds nice. My prob is I fill myself up on the salad bar, so a burger would be a mountain to climb! I will remove the skin off the chicken, I have gotten good at that!! xxx

Hey hun, what are BGTY sausages?? I'm addicted to the linda mccartney red onion and rosemary ones!

They are Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Sausages, in my opinion the best low fat sausages around, only .5 syn per saus. I like the linda mac ones too. They are sometimes hard to find so I stock up when I see them! x

Ooo good to know!!! I'll have a look out for those.

Sweet! I get 2 grams more. Hmmm that sounds nice. My prob is I fill myself up on the salad bar, so a burger would be a mountain to climb! I will remove the skin off the chicken, I have gotten good at that!! xxx

I don't do salad bar :-/

You have got good at taking skin off, which I know is a mountain itself. I keep thinking about doing a roast chicken but I know I'll blatantly munch all the crispy skin sneakily in the kitchen so it's safer not to. I am much better at not having temptation in my way.

I gave up a 40 a day cigarette habit about 5 years ago, cold turkey so I must have SOME willpower somewhere? Surely? Good job I did looking at cigarette prices. Wowsers xx

You have got good at taking skin off, which I know is a mountain itself. I keep thinking about doing a roast chicken but I know I'll blatantly munch all the crispy skin sneakily in the kitchen so it's safer not to. I am much better at not having temptation in my way.

I normally skin the chicken before roasting it. Just wrap it in foil and cook on low but before serving take foil off and cook - I like my chicken dry and never liked the skin anyway.

How weird. My friends already moaning about dirty cars

It is that time of the year that farmers start ploughing the land all over the country so there is a lot of dust in the air - I do not think it is anything to worry about.

I gave up a 40 a day cigarette habit about 5 years ago, cold turkey so I must have SOME willpower somewhere? Surely? Good job I did looking at cigarette prices. Wowsers xx

No salad bar .... what???? I don't understand. The salad bar is the essence of Harvester! I wouldn't go there if it weren't for their salad bar - what's occurring Stacey? What's your problem eh? eh? eh?

40 a day???? Thats 1 cig like every 30 odd mins! Thats immense! Well done for giving up, that's Will of steel - well done for doing it though - cigs are tough to quit, and YES if you can give up fags, you can give up chicken skin!

x

I normally skin the chicken before roasting it. Just wrap it in foil and cook on low but before serving take foil off and cook - I like my chicken dry and never liked the skin anyway.

It is that time of the year that farmers start ploughing the land all over the country so there is a lot of dust in the air - I do not think it is anything to worry about.

Oh no, I don't like my meat dry, in fact I found my chicken quarter dry last night, I took the skin off to re-heat, then kept it warm in the oven under foil whilst I did my lunch for today, and it was a bit dry, I had to put sauce on it to moisten!

Yeah, the cars here are looking very dirty with like a red sand, has it hit France yet Rosa?

Thursday 3rd April

Hi all, it's been a busy day today.

It has been my last day in the office, I have my hen weekend tomorrow. I haven't been wanting to go but I will make the most of it and aim to be the life and soul! So I had bought my booze, shaved my areas, dyed my roots, plucked my brows, and am just about to paint my nails. So I am all prepped and preened.

Food has been amazingly good - a green day "don't wanna be an American idiot"

Green

B - Yog and Cherries (2)

L - Pasta and Parmesan (HEA)

image-4116976163.jpg

Snacks - Mango and Edamame beans, small handful of jelly belly beans (3)

image-776398249.jpg

I never had the popcorn as I was stuffed!!

D - 10 quorn nuggets (5) Chips, mushroom, halloumi (HEA). HEB for butty (2) for butter

image-1261207657.jpg

Syns - 12

A fabuloso food day

Awesome food day today hun, well done you! Must be hard not to say sod it with the hen do this weekend so good on ya for staying on plan. Hope you have a lovely time on the hen do, hopefully it'll be one of those occasions where you don't fancy it that much in the end you surprise yourself and have an amazing time. Will be nice for you to let your hair down and have some fun! Enjoy :) xxx

Back