CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

The arthritis in my left hip is pretty bad at the moment, limping most mornings & if I sit too long. I'm doing a lot of weights and low impact stuff at the gym, rower, bike arc trainer & some walking on the treadmill. I have to say it hurts less after gym than when I walk in. Hopefully the more weight I lose the better it will get.

Ah that sucks - but it's encouraging to hear that it hurts less after a work out.

Xxx

Saturday 10th May

Hi all.

Feeling the need to be good today.

Brunch - Breakfast Rice! (Egg, mush, onion and bacon)

image-729605533.jpg

'Twas lovely with curry powder, soy sauce and Chinese 5 spice and (2) for sesame oil

Tea - BBQ Leg Quarter (2) for sauce with chips and coleslaw (2) for mayo and corn on the cob (2) for butter

Dessert - Hi Fi Bar and Yog with a grated apple and honey (2)

Lots of number 2s today - tee hee - all equalling 10 syns for the day

Xxx

Oh and food pics of Friday:

image-1370869095.jpg

This was stunning - but I am on a bread ban for a week now :(

image-1791195499.jpg

This was a boring egg and crab stick salad but jazzed up with a tub of anti pasti - not sure of syns but my it were delicious!!

I also ate lentil curls from M&S - they were 12 syns and I had chocolate bar and eat natural bar

NAUGHTY!!!

I can't work out what it is? Is it sexed up cheese and toms on toast? Xx

Yeah baby - on WW petit pain, with fresh basil so good

And dinner -

image-3512323050.jpg

This was disappointing - the potatoes (from aldi) was sh!t - I left most it them. The chicken leg was tiny - I feel insatiisfied. I need dessert!!!!

Fruit?
I'm having a Friday wine lapse :sigh:

Coo-ey - I hope your Sunday is going well - mine is good so far. I just got rid of Mick for the day, so I am feeding my eyes with MY choice of TV today. I may also read peacefully and uninterruptedly!!!

FOOD!

B - Omelette with mushroom and bacon, with half a tin of beans and a teeny bit of chilli sauce

L - Prawn and Tomato and Basil spaghetti with a tsp of oil (2)

D - Steak and Chips with courgette and roasted onion with a creamy peppercorn and garlic mushroom sauce (HEA)

Snacks - Hi Fi Bar (HEB) grapes, mikado - not sure how many I will be able to have but thinking ten syns worth - whoop whoop!!!

image-647848534.jpg

image-4100824472.jpg

image-4111875504.jpg

image-1306258821.jpg

Last edited:
You're quite today Missy? Everything ok? X

Hiya - yes alls well. I have been busy today and also I think our computers are being monitored - eekkk. So I have been cagey about coming on here too much. X

Hiya - yes alls well. I have been busy today and also I think our computers are being monitored - eekkk. So I have been cagey about coming on here too much. X

Argh I can't believe I wrote 'quite' instead of 'quiet' what a pratt.

Eeeeek to computer monitoring. Got any mates in IT at your place? Xx

My boss told me about the girl I replaced, apparently she was dismissed, and he checked her pc to see what sites she'd been on, we're not a big company, me, boss & p-t colleague, it makes me very wary, I take my iPad in if I know I'm not too busy & he'll be out, I never use the pc for non work stuff in work time. I also won't log off until 5pm on the dot!!!!

Argh I can't believe I wrote 'quite' instead of 'quiet' what a pratt. Eeeeek to computer monitoring. Got any mates in IT at your place? Xx

Don't worry I do that quiet a lot too!!

Nah, my it dept aren't particularly helpful. I don't know for sure I just keep getting frozen on minimins and getting asked if I want to recover the page - I am just paranoid I think!

My boss told me about the girl I replaced, apparently she was dismissed, and he checked her pc to see what sites she'd been on, we're not a big company, me, boss & p-t colleague, it makes me very wary, I take my iPad in if I know I'm not too busy & he'll be out, I never use the pc for non work stuff in work time. I also won't log off until 5pm on the dot!!!!

Blimey. Talk about big brother - always someone watching you. I have to be seen to be busy all the time. And if I am seen using my mobile or tablet I would get pulled up.I will just have to be sneaky and careful ... I should also stick to lunchtimes too!!

Yesterday's eats:

B - Apple Porridge (HEA and HEB) with teeny bit of honey (1)

image-2426789385.jpg

L - Ham and Chicken Salad with coleslaw (1)

image-471399015.jpg

Note there is no chicken on the photo, that's because I added it after I took the pic and was then too hungry to take another!!!

Snack - small bag of popcorn (2.5) and an apple and two teeny plums.

D - Quarter Chicken, chips and salad (3) for sauces

image-2280434514.jpg

Where's your superfree????? Well, my gorgeous fiancé cooked last night while I busied myself writing wedding invites! So by the time he brought in the food I was so hungry I couldn't wait to go in the kitchen for salad! I had two satsumas afterwards - which doesn't really count.

I had a hungry hippo day today. Maybe because I never had any carbs with lunch, or bread for breakfast - but I did say I wanted to kick start my weight loss again and figured that bread and heavy carbs at lunch could be a factor.

Let's see on Friday if my theory works.

Syns - 7

Hey you! I am amazed that you're all booked up..HOW EXCITING! Food looking really good as well.

Hey your back, good to see you xxx I hope you are well. Xxx

Tuesday 13 May

Hey all - not been around much today, for which I apologise, lots going on, mainly boring stuff!

Another good food day, no cheats - still hungry, but slowly getting over the fact that it is just hunger, not starvation!! I am basically hungry for each main meal. This I need to realise is what normal people feel!

Food today:

B - Banana Porridge (HEB and HEA)

image-2441486657.jpg

Snack - Pear

L - Ham and Chicken Salad

image-2991278686.jpg

Snack - Crabsticks with HM seafood sauce (1.5); Hi Fi Bar (6); plum and apple

image-2019477251.jpg

D - Chicken and Prawn Stir Fry (2) for HM sauce

image-1777224429.jpg

Snack - 2 satsumas

Syns - 9.5

that stir fry looks lush!

i managed to get some frozen cherries today...how good is it to munch them without mucking about with the stones! lol

tried some with greek yog, which seemed to freeze on the cherries...but i didn't like it? maybe the full fat greek yog would be better? haven't had it before but i'm pretty sure it would've been better than what i had...tasted naff :(

well done for being on track huni :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back