CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Hi hun I'm not too bad stressed as we have moved house. I'm not getting on with diet atm but I will get back to it. No cooker atm so micro meals it is. Lol. How are you xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You know, life gets in the way of things - once you are back in the swing and have your kitchen sorted, you will get there.

Congratulations on the move hun, are u still in the same area? Xx

Sounds like a lovely weekend. I'm sure the exercise will negate any of the off-plan food.

Fingers crossed ruby, altho dreading Tuesday WI, it doesn't give me much time to claw it all back - my fault!! This weekend will be better ..... !!!

Tell me why, I don't like Mondays....

Well I do today, my best mate, lil sister and all round loveliest friend had herself a gorgeous little baby boy this morning!! I am so happy and pleased and jumping for joy - nothing can get me down today - cue the baby clothes shopping!!!

Had a lovely weekend, but it was naughty. I don't care, I am an honorary aunt!

Focus T25 - Week One, Day One: cardio - complete.

It was hard, it made me feel sick, but I did it!

On the menu today:

B - Porridge and Banana (HEA, HEB)

S - Fruit

L - Massive Prawn and Chicken Salad (1) for dressing

S - Fruit and Yog and if hungry HiFi (6)

D - Gammon Steak, egg, jacket potato and salad (1) for dressing

S - Milkshake (HEA) +(3)

Have a good day all xxxxx

Congratulations auntie charley ;)
Does the new bundle have a name yet?

Baby clothes shopping....Awww such fun! :)

Glad you had a nice weekend...you enjoyed yourself and that's what matters ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats Charlie on becoming an auntie.
Drink plenty of water today and tomorrow. You'll see a big difference.
I have fallen off the wagon too but back on it today.

Have a fab day.

Congrats auntie Charley!! :D I wanna go baby clothes shopping too!
Good luck with WI xx

Congratulations auntie charley ;)
Does the new bundle have a name yet?

Baby clothes shopping....Awww such fun! :)

Glad you had a nice weekend...you enjoyed yourself and that's what matters ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congrats Charlie on becoming an auntie.
Drink plenty of water today and tomorrow. You'll see a big difference.
I have fallen off the wagon too but back on it today.

Have a fab day.

Congrats auntie Charley!! :D I wanna go baby clothes shopping too!
Good luck with WI xx

Ah thanks lovelies, she isn't officially my sister, but I have known and loved her since she was 11 and I was 16, and had her under my bingo wing since, so I think it qualifies me as Auntie status!!

She just called me and took me through last nights' events - gruesome! I am going to see my Nephew, Albie, this afternoon at the hospital - I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rosa! Welcome back, thanks for the tip, I am chugging the water as we speak. Well done for coming back, you will get that weight off in no time.

xxxxxxxx

So I went to meet Albie tonight, he is gorgeous

image-2141989264.jpg

image-565953250.jpg

He is adorable, my friend is amazing! I feel very proud and happy tonight!

Food has been:

B - porridge (HEA and HEB) with banana (1) for sugar

L. - Mackerel salad with (1) dressing - this was delish but made me feel really sick afterwards, I don't think I stomach oily fish very well, which is a shame because I have two fillets left for tomorrow. I know mackerel is synned, but I flatly refuse to syn it, it's too darn healthy to be a syn! I know I will wait patiently for the SW police to handcuff me and cart me away, but I will not go quietly!!!

image-530873000.jpg

S - Grapes and small HiFi bar (3)

D - Gammon Steak, jacket spud (HEB) with cheese (HEA) and salad (1) for dressing - oh and two eggs

image-2175132058.jpg

Fooking handsome

Syn - 6

Aww congratulations to your friend, he's gorgeous! (And I refuse the syn mackerel too)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah thanks ladies, he is totally adorable, Michelle he was a little hefty at 8lbs 8oz. My friends looks amazing I love her to bits.

I loved that photo of me and Albie, but noticed how massive my second chin is, I look like Fred Elliott!!!

Back to reality today, it's WI day this evening, so I am being very frugal with my food intake today, nothing synful or too carby until after 7:30pm!!

B - 2 LMc ROAR saus and 2 egg wrap, (1) for ketchup

S - 0% Shape Yogurt, grapes

L - Salad - I am going to get something else for lunch today, that mackerel made me feel so awful in the afternoon (1) for dressing

S - Banana, Nectarine, apple

Post WI snack - HiFi bar (3)

D - 2x BGTY saus (1), 2x bacon, 2 cheese (HEA), toast (HEBx2) with fried onions and mushrooms on top (2) for ketchup and mustard.

Syns - 8

Albie is lovely and I say our charley I say you don't look like Fred Elliott xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

:rotflmao: - I say, that made me crack up!

Wow he was a big baby. I hadn't noticed your chin & had to go back & take a look, it's the way you're looking at him which makes you're chin look big I'm sure it's not like that normally x

Thanks Michelle, you are kind - but I do have a lot of wobbly neck fat (aka Double Chin!) I only really ever notice it in photos, I guess because I only see myself face on. The old "taking a photo from high above" shot usually does the trick!

My lovely brother used to call me triple chin or trip chi for short. X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

He sounds like a nice guy!!

Back