CharleyBarley - my new 2014 diary with pics

Hey Charley, here to sub. Love the idea of keeping the chocolate in the fridge. I have a plastic box full of chocolate bars in the fridge as my go to in chocolate quick fix times x

Hello and welcome to my diary! Its nice having guests round! I have seen you around on other diaries, so its nice to meet you. Well done with your loss! I tried the 5:2 for a couple of weeks, it really didn't agree with my tummy. I will have a snoop on your diary and sub.

xxx

Pic of Mick and me at Big Easy last November

It helps if I attach the pic before sending - I HATE my double chin - sitting here at my desk doing face exercises. I feel like a pelican!

Attachments

• 1428574921281.jpg
    1428574921281.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 63
Friday 10th April
Weigh day and pay day!!!

So pay day, I get paid on the 10th of every month, checked my bank account when I woke up this morning and it was empty, more than empty it was over empty!! WTF! I work for a massive law firm, how can this happen! Hopefully it will come thru this afternoon. Not a happy bunny.

Weigh day. Well I was pretty bad at the weekend and only really started my healthy eating / smaller portion thing on Tuesday - I only lost a bloody pound!!! Whoop whoop I am so happy with that, especially considering I was 3lb up on Monday.

Last night was lovely, the company was great and we had a good laugh.

Drinkwise I had:
2 glasses of red
2 maitai cocktails
1 dark rum and ginger

Foodwise I had:
2 teeny chicken wings for starters and a lobster fest and chips, which consisted of half lobster, one giant prawn, 2 crab claws and 6 or 7 big mussels in a garlicky wine sauce. It was wonderful, and not too filling. I felt like I got a workout while eating, peeling and cracking open the crab prawns and lobster! The others finished theirs way before me. They had a meat fest, which was massive!

So food today:

B - ham in an egg wrap

L - prawns and avocado salad

D - spag bol. I will attempt to eat only a one portion allowance which I think it 75g, a revolution for me as usually I can eat double that! I will adorn my spag bol with parmesan and perhaps enjoy a small amount of Chocolate after.

I have a really quiet weekend, getting my hair done in the morning and then going to get an eye brow wax and possibly nails done - mind you this was planned before, when I thought I would have been paid!!!!!

Have a good day all

Xxxx

Yay! Well done on a lb loss, that's super!

I think you did well at your meal! Fish is low cal and you enjoyed, so another win!

Fingers crossed you get paid!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yay! Well done on a lb loss, that's super!

I think you did well at your meal! Fish is low cal and you enjoyed, so another win!

Fingers crossed you get paid!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Cheers Gorgeous. I think I did well at the meal too, plus it was actually want I wanted. Usually I get sad when I go out if I am being good because I can't have want I truly want, but I had that meal before and I thoroughly enjoyed it, I love messy food and eating with my hands - it was delish. Plus, if you were to lay out all the meat from the meal, you wouldn't get a huge amount out of it. I wished I had taken a picture now.

We have been paid!!!!! :banana dancer::wee::wee::party0011::party0011::banana dancer: Can you see how happy I am - move relieved than anything else, no apology, no explanation, just an email from the powers that be telling us that we will be paid during the course of the day - cheers!

Yay to the 1lb loss that's brill considering you went out last night & ate some yummy foods. Wow I know, I've been there when the wages don't appear, it's not a nice feeling, but at least it'll be in at some point in the day. x

Thanks Michelle, I am pleased too.

Yeah, it was a weird mixed feeling of anger and panic. Fortunately all is well, lets hope it doesnt happen again!

xx

Friday musings...

I have spent the last couple of days re-reading my entire diary from scratch - it does make for an interesting read (probably only to the reader!) mainly because of the way I just rotate around being good / being bad / being good / being bad. I know this rollercoaster has to stop if I want to lose some weight. It also reminded me of some funny times with people who don't post much anymore or at all, I miss you Stacey (Hendopig) and Donna (Minky Dinky) and Rosa (Rosielea) and Bev (Cheese Thief) and Sugar Fairy (Cheryl) so many - sorry if I have missed anyone.

I also noted how many typos I have in my posts! As a PA who prides herself in her typing skills, I am rather perturbed about this! I almost went back in to every post to amend them, but then stopped myself for being a numpty.

So food pics of my breakfast and lunch, which we both superb by the way. Oh I also has two satsumas:

I can't post the pictures!!!! Damn you android. I will try again later x

Breakfast and Lunch. Now despite these yummy foods, I am really hungry! Dinner is about 2 hours away . I am already panicking that the portion of pasta won't be enough! What's wrong with me?? I am thinking of adding more food into my meal so I will be sated! This is just my psyche driving me nuts now.

Attachments

• 1428684691655.jpg
    1428684691655.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 49
  • 1428684704308.jpg
    1428684704308.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 45
Ok Well - I got home, got straight into the car, went to Tesco to pick up my click and collect, went to lakeside to pick up my new look order, went to m&s to get some more groceries.

I really wanted to up my pasta portion and I really really wanted some garlic bread. But while I was at lakeside I had an idea - I had a really nice starter in an Italian last week so I bought the ingredients and had parma ham stuffed with mozzarella on rocket and beetroot salad. It was amazing.

Then I made my spag bol, I reheated some defrosted homemade bol and true to my promise to myself I stuck to 75g of pasta. ..

Knock knock, who's there? Pasta, pasta who where what when - a 75g of pasta does not a portion make!!! It was teeny.

Once I served and ate it I felt full enough surprisingly. Yay!! A breakthrough. I am now going to try on my new look clothes and depress myself because half of it won't fit!!!

I am having some chocolate later - yum yum

Oh and my the way, I think the fat Gods do not want me to lose weight so I get home, unpacked and they had given me a bag of stuff I never ordered - it had garlic bread in it amongst other stuff!!! I stuffed it in the freezer for another time - someone shine my halo please

Attachments

• 1428695612772.jpg
    1428695612772.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 1428695626918.jpg
    1428695626918.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 1428695874760.jpg
    1428695874760.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 61
Hey Charlie. Although I don't post much these days, I read your diary. You are doing well. Have a great weekend.

Hey Rosa!!! I hope you are well, I noticed you haven't kept your diary up. How are things going with you?

Xxx

Saturday (yippee) 11th April

Well I spent another night on the sofa . I am really tired today, just about to get onto my second coffee ☕☕. I had a successful evening foodwise. I can't believe I had a real portion of pasta and I didn't die of starvation!!!

I also tried on my New Look stuff, I ordered a NL store card and ordered a load of stuff from Inspire range, which annoyingly they dont stock in shop anymore - plus size people need clothes New Look!!!!!

I order things for the holiday/wedding now because I know in a few months time there won't be anything nice left. So I ordered such in a slightly smaller than I am now. I took a few piccies, I cheekily thought I wanted to get a couple of playsuits, but I really am not sure they suit the, ahem, larger lady. Mick said they looked nice. Hopefully with a stone off they will fit better. Let me know what you guys think. Please excuse the messy bedroom and my messy hair!!

Xxx

Attachments

• 1428734399242.jpg
    1428734399242.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 1428734412917.jpg
    1428734412917.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 1428734424355.jpg
    1428734424355.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 1428734437565.jpg