Diet coke

Total: 10

Exercise: 5.2km run, walked a couple of km's, weights and sit ups

Weds 4th April (EE)

HEA: skimmed milk, 21g feta cheese
HEB: 17g porridge, 1 x alpen light

Breakfast: porridge, banana & summer fruits

Lunch: couscous & feta salad, mullerlight

Dinner: steak, chips, carrots, green beans and peas. Mustard (0.5)

S: Alpen light, Choc (3), orange, grapes, natural yogurt, apple, chocs (8)

Drinks: coffee, diet coke, diet red bull, squash, green tea, hot Choc (2)

Total: 13.5

Exercise: 5.2km run

As I'm almost at target, and am planning on maintaining from now on - I'm trying to cut down on how much I write in my food diary as it was becoming a little obsessive. I am keeping note of my healthy extras and syns but not any free foods or drinks :)

Here is my week in photos picture :)

Attachments

• image-419718740.jpg
    image-419718740.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 79
Whitey27 said:
Hey hey, just popping in to say well done on your loss - absolutely fab :)

Thanks hun :)

Monday 9th April

HEA: skimmed milk, 22g Feta cheese
HEB: Wholemeal roll

Bacon in wholemeal roll with tbsp ketchup (1)
Banana
Haribo mini bag (4.5)
Chicken, tikka spices, ff natural yog with rice and salad
SW trifle (2)
Orange
Chilli and jacket potato with feta cheese
Mini flake (4)

Congratulations on your losses! You've done so well, and have reassured me that EE really does work if you stick to plan! Wanted to subscribe so I can find your diary again and read through it properly for some menu inspiration... :D

scotminx said:
Congratulations on your losses! You've done so well, and have reassured me that EE really does work if you stick to plan! Wanted to subscribe so I can find your diary again and read through it properly for some menu inspiration... :D

Thanks :) it certainly does work if you stick to it! Please feel free to ask for any recipes etc!

Tues 10th April

HEA: skimmed milk, 22g LF cheese
HEB: Wholemeal roll

Banana
Quorn sausage (1) in Wholemeal roll with tbsp ketchup (1)
Mini haribo (4.5)
Apple
Haddock, pasta and veg
Trifle (2)
Chicken pieces
Chilli with jacket potato and cheese
Orange
Mullerlight
Werthers original (1.5)
Mini twirl (4)

Foods looking good hun :)

Nikki<3 said:
Foods looking good hun :)

Thanks hun :)

Am not maintaining this week as I think I did some major damage on sat night - I ate so much I felt ridiculously sick but still carried on eating! Definitely put me off binging like that again, i felt awful :( Think I'm in for a gain on Saturday, hopefully still under target though!

Really interested to see your WW food diary, I've never known anyone on it :)

Weds 11th April

HEA: skimmed milk, 22g Lf cheddar
HEB: 17g porridge, 1 x Alpen light

Porridge, summer fruits and bananas
Alpen light
Haddock and veg pasta
Orange
Mullerlight
Mini haribo (4.5)
Oreo (2.5)
Apple
SW lasagne with cheese
Pineapple
Freddo (5)

charliemm said:
Weds 11th April

HEA: skimmed milk, 22g Lf cheddar
HEB: 17g porridge, 1 x Alpen light

Porridge, summer fruits and bananas
Alpen light
Haddock and veg pasta
Orange
Mullerlight
Mini haribo (4.5)
Oreo (2.5)
Apple
SW lasagne with cheese
Pineapple
Freddo (5)

Food looks yum! How's the running? I seem to have lost my motivation :( xx

Whitey27 said:
Food looks yum! How's the running? I seem to have lost my motivation :( xx

I did post a reply but it didn't work :(

Running is going well thanks hun, am not running everyday now as it was just too much and was losing motivation. Am doing a Nike 10km training program for 12 weeks, managed 8km yesterday which is the furthest I've ever run!

I started to lose motivation and found that just pushing myself to do a run helped, especially when I got the runners high after! X

Glad it's going well. Wow sounds like you're nearly there. Are u tempted to go for a half marathon? Sounds like u could definitely do it :)

I'm not sure, I'll see how I go with the 10km. Although it would probably be interesting to see if I could do it! How far do you run? x

charliemm said:
I'm not sure, I'll see how I go with the 10km. Although it would probably be interesting to see if I could do it! How far do you run? x

I usually run between 5 and 10km in the week and then do a longer run on the weekend (about 8-9 miles usually) although haven't done that for ages as managed to hurt my back on my last long run.

I think you're doing the right thing to see how I o. It sounds like you find running quite easy so the temptation is to do too much too soon.

You're tiny already but I bet you really notice the difference in your figure.

I've done a couple of marathons and whenever I do serious training I don't drop too much weight (usually half a stone) but I massively tone up and eat like a horse ;) xx

Whitey27 said:
I usually run between 5 and 10km in the week and then do a longer run on the weekend (about 8-9 miles usually) although haven't done that for ages as managed to hurt my back on my last long run.

I think you're doing the right thing to see how I o. It sounds like you find running quite easy so the temptation is to do too much too soon.

You're tiny already but I bet you really notice the difference in your figure.

I've done a couple of marathons and whenever I do serious training I don't drop too much weight (usually half a stone) but I massively tone up and eat like a horse ;) xx

Wow, that's fantastic! How frequently do you run during the week? When I was running 5km every day I felt good in the morning but really groggy towards the afternoon hence why I've cut down by a few days - and it's nice to have a day without a run. My next scheduled run is 6.5km on Saturday :)

I have noticed a massive difference, especially in my legs and bum! They were the last things to slim down and I don't think they would have without the running! X

It really varies to be honest. Last week I ran pretty much every day apart from the day I did boot camp and probably did about 20 miles in total but the last six months I've been going to the gym more and doing more weights as treated myself to personal training sessions. I really don't like my thighs at the moment - they feel chunkier than ever so think I need to increase the running and cut down on the weights... Saying that I've felt really lazy and haven't done anything this week :(

It's motivating me again hearing that you're pleased with the results. I need to keep at it!!

Back