Chicken stir fry with noodles
Orange and ff Greek yogurt

10km run (62 mins)

Sat 21st April

HEA: cheese
HEB: 35g porridge

Porridge with summer fruits and banana
8 Mikado (4)
Brown rice and veg with tbsp asda extra light mayo (1)
Mullerlight
Orange
Ff cottage cheese
2 softmints (1)
Jacket potato with beans and cheese
Mini flake (4)

L1 shred, 6.5km walk

Sunday 22nd April

HEB: 2 slices Wholemeal bread
HEA: 21g LF cheese, skimmed milk

Banana and tbsp ff greek yogurt

Toast with 2 tsp butter (2), egg, beans, mushrooms, 2 Quorn sausages (2), bacon, tomatoes

Blueberries, orange, 2 mikado (1)

Bolognese with cheese

Coconut bite (6)
Hot Choc (2)

Here is my April No.3 Week in Pictures - all the things that made me happy this week!
Running 10km, Inside Nature's Giants documentary, Tesco Coconut Bite (6 syns), lots of tea, LoveFilm DVDs (Thor and The Skin I Live in), DrawSomething (can you guess what I drew?!), reading on my Kindle (IT by Stephen King), the gorgeous new bag OH bought me for reaching target! xx

april 3.jpg

lilprincessvic said:
I've just noticed your diary......subscribe :-D Love the week in pictures thing :-D

Hehe :) I stole the idea from some fashion blogs! Great to look back on when you feel a bit poo!

Loving the new bag! Is that your oh in pic? DH bought me a kindle for getting to target last year so I wander what I'll get this time x

kim63 said:
Loving the new bag! Is that your oh in pic? DH bought me a kindle for getting to target last year so I wander what I'll get this time x

kim63 said:
Eech isn't IT about clowns! Scary Mary! Film is horrible! X

He's not in any of the pics? It's the screensaver on my kindle - the preset ones. I've not reached the bit about clowns yet! X

Ooh I got skin I live in from lovefilm few weeks ago, bit of a strange one! I love draw something too though I'm rubbish at it x

icklerockchick said:
Ooh I got skin I live in from lovefilm few weeks ago, bit of a strange one! I love draw something too though I'm rubbish at it x

It was definitely not what i thought it would be about - very trippy! X

charliemm said:
It was definitely not what i thought it would be about - very trippy! X

Yeh had heard good things about it but missed it in the cinema. It was one of those films that ends and I wasn't sure how I felt about it or if I liked it lol! X

Monday 23rd April

HEA: skimmed milk, 21g LF cheese

3 coconut ring biscuits (6)
Fruit salad

Rice and veg
Mullerlight
2 cadburys heroes (5)
Bourbon cream (3.5)

Apple and FF cottage cheese

Bolognese with cheese

Weekly remaining 90.5

Im counting my syns weekly this week as I'm out with work ladies on fri night and there's no choice over food - will apparently be chips and chicken (probably KFC style) and I'll have paid for it so I'm not missing out! Will check tomorrow exactly what we'll be eating but have estimated 15 syns for portion of chips and allowed 25 for 3-4 chicken wings. Will be driving so no syns needed for drinks. Leaves me with about 5 syns a day which is fine as I've got lots of lovely fruit and yogurt to keep me satisfied!

Tuesday 24th April

HEA: 14g Parmesan, skimmed milk

Porridge with summer fruits and bananas

Apple
Ginger cream biscuit (3.5)

Noodles with veg and 2 tbsp asda sweet chilli sauce (1)
Mullerlight
Moam sweet (1)

Fruit salad with ff greek yogurt

Bacon risotto with Parmesan

Apple

Weekly remaining 85

30 min run, 10 min strength

Wednesday 25th April

HEA: 21g LF cheese, skimmed milk
HEB: 17g porridge, alpen light

Alpen light and few grapes

Veg, tuna and passata pasta with cheese
Mullerlight
Biscuits and hero Choc (7)

Fruit salad with ff greek yogurt

Chilli con carne with brown rice
Apple

Total: 7
Weekly remaining: 78

Yes Hun, I'm fine! Have been reading through all of the posts but been busy and trying not to obsess over SW too much - was getting a bit OCD with minimins and neglecting the OH. Hope all is well with your DH and you're not in too much pain - when is your dreaded scan? X

I'm glad your ok as wandering where you were. I must admit its crossed my mind I spend a fair bit of time here but do try not to when DH home from work, so its mainly mornings & when I'm in bed! It is easy to get carried away with it on here!
DH fine thanks, sore but he will be for a while since he's had a big hairy doctor manipulate his cocyx! Wants to go out on his new bike he got yesterday but I won't let him!
Scan tomorrow but won't get results til next Wednesday ....scary stuff but at least I'll have answers!
How's the running going? I went for another 5 km today in the rain....you're lucky with your treadmill....but still have sore quads & inner thighs from Sunday lol! X

kim63 said:
I'm glad your ok as wandering where you were. I must admit its crossed my mind I spend a fair bit of time here but do try not to when DH home from work, so its mainly mornings & when I'm in bed! It is easy to get carried away with it on here!
DH fine thanks, sore but he will be for a while since he's had a big hairy doctor manipulate his cocyx! Wants to go out on his new bike he got yesterday but I won't let him!
Scan tomorrow but won't get results til next Wednesday ....scary stuff but at least I'll have answers!
How's the running going? I went for another 5 km today in the rain....you're lucky with your treadmill....but still have sore quads & inner thighs from Sunday lol! X

Make sure he gets his rest! Hehe! Good luck for the scan, I know those machines are horrible! Running is going well, completely overdid the exercise last week and beginning of this week so going back to 5km 3-4 times a week and given up on the shred - she's annoying and I'd rather do my own less intense strength exercises! Want an exercise regime that is maintainable when I get busier rather than a short intense burst, and the long distance runs just bored me to death!

I see you've been walking/jogging - fantastic! No pain no gain :p I'll keep my fingers crossed for good results so you can get back to being super active! I'm sure the pounds will drop off then! Xx

Back