Charlie's Diary

Friday morning is weigh day for me :) Didn't weigh myself today and feel good for it!

OMG e bbq sauce was lovely! I didn't feel as if it was home-made, nor was I conscious that I was restricted to what I could eat. Please thank your mum, it may just be the answer to my sauce/dressing debacle haha

xx

i'm so glad you liked it, mum's asked if there was any feedback once i told her i'd posted it on here - she'll be thrilled to know it's being enjoyed :) i feel like i could pour it over just about anything!

oooh sorry Emma's Mum. I've copied it into my menus file for the country, and will be buying Worcestershire sauce especially when in England at the weekend!

Then I'll tell you! I'm sure I'll love it!

Weekly weigh in started today, and I've not lost or gained. Going to up the exercise next week and try and lose another 2 or 3 pounds. I do have a confession to make though....was out all day shopping (bought holiday clothes in a size smaller, what a great feeling!!) and couldn't find anything to eat that was appropriate for cruise. I ended up settling for a low cal wrap from Boots, chicken and veg no mayo. Really annoyed that I didn't take enough snacks with me! I've drank and drank water tonight so hopefully that'll help. Anyway, think I'll go back to 3 days attack and kickstart me again

Thanks Jess :) going to do 3 pp days and see how I go. I'm not beating myself up over it so that's positive

Can't wait for tomorrows PV day, I've made some chicken and veg soup and it smells amazing haha. I've had a bad few days though, I know for a fact I haven't eaten anywhere enough protein, and today was terrible! Hope it doesn't hinder the weight loss this week!

How's it going? Don't be a stranger!

Had a good day today, food-wise :) Think I may finally be becoming a good Dukan dieter lol. Got my weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed. Plus didn't have to stay late at work at the last minute, which always helps. The biscuits will really help and the meat crisps cause I'm having to stay late a lot just now, that was my downfall. I'm feeling really positive about tomorrow's weigh-in, I'll be pleased with 1 off

Good luck - and always have some Dukan friendly food on you!

Weigh in and i've lost another 1 pound so I'm happy.

I def learned the hard way about not having food on me, so I went shopping after work tonight and have stocked up on extra lean turkey slices (small packs with 5 small slices in) so they are really handy when peckish, and I've made my own sugar free jelly instead of buying the ready made pots (much cheaper).

I'm going to make the dukan cottage pie for dinner tomorrow - I can not tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. Oh and I now make 3 biscuits every morning and carry them everywhere with me lol

I've also vowed I'm never going to slip again. It's absolutely not worth it!

Last edited:
Call sign Charlie Delta... come in please... your public awaits... do you read me?

Afternoon girlies! Sorry I was AWOL for bit, as you know I had a BAD night on Sat so I spent yesterday walking my butt off and trying to combat some of the damage. I have prepared a full weeks food plan for this week starting with 3 days of pp to get my ass back in gear. For this week I'm going to weigh myself daily I think - I know it's not a great idea but I feel that if I see the effects of Sat night on the scales that will be a massive kick up my backside and drill the lesson right in!

I've also bought some of that Biltong to keep with me at.all.times. And I walked to work this morning - meant leaving at 0730 but needs must.

Got to work overtime over the next few days so I'll be taking a load of dukan friendly food with me. It's great being back on the wagon :)

Thanks Jess :) Not long to go now till I hit conso so my resolve is def strict!

well done for getting back on track charlie, and congrats on being well prepared for the week. it's so the key to being successful on dukan - i'm always carting multiple tupperware boxes into work and back home nowadays, but love the reassurance that there's a pile of my food sitting in the fridge awaiting my hunger!

good luck for this week, and hope they don't work you too hard with all that overtime!

Very pleased to see that you're back on track. As you say, it's a LOVELY feeling to be back in control :D

Today was good and I made an amazing discovery! Got in from work at 7.45 and started to cook my dinner when I had a brainwave! I'd had my biscuits at 6 and some lean turkey so wasn't overly hungry but knew I needed to eat. The fact I wanted 'snacky' food also didn't help! Anyway, I cut up 3 chicken breasts into chunks of about 1 inch and put into a casserole dish, put in the oven for 20 mins then drained the fat that came out them. Put back in the oven for a further 20 mins until they were all crispy. Put them in a bowl and munched away, almost kidded myself it was some kind of chicken crisps lol.

All in all a very tasty snack and it didn't feel like I was ploughing my way thorugh half a chicken!

Nice idea! Hang in there CD... are you finding you're hungrier after coming out of ketosis?

Back