Charlie's waffle thread

Ketosis fairy is in the building.:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

About time too, naughty fairy!

Hope that means you're feeling a bit less like you could eat your own arm... :D :D :D

How's it going? Not long to weigh in now.

Have a good day. x :)

Not good actually. Have just put up another thread.

Am going to bed now after my night shift. Feeling a bit dispondant but hoping will wake up more positive

Hope today is good for you & weigh in goes well. x :)

thanks hun, suppose 4lb will be better than nothing

Hey hun how was your day? Are you back on track & feeling better about things? Did Sue help or give you any advice? x

You know, you need to change the title of this thread. Every time I read it, I think of maple syrup - and I don't even like maple syrup. :confused:

There was this fabulous waffle place when I was a student. They served all manner of things on waffles...

;)

Hope you're doing better than me tonight!

Stay strong - one of us has to!!!

You ok? x

Will change the title Lily, promise.

Am doing ok apart from feeling realy rotten with cold and cough. Am going back to my pit in a minute until I have to get Ben from nursery.

Jooles, Sue wasn't particularly helpful, but then I didn't really expect her to be as I had dealt with my munching myself. She did advise about the bars though, so have got some of those in to try.

Lily, stay strong hunni, a little slip won't hurt and I should know.

Charlie xx

Good morning Charlie,

I hope you feel better soon.

I've made a great excuse. Both the kids have suffered so many colds since moving nurseries... (I dunno why :snooty:). So I'm keeping my son off till Thursday as they're due swine flu jabs on Wednesday and it's last day they can get it. So I don't want them missing. I don't want them coming home with anymore bugs!!!:innocent0001:

Had a 2 hour sleep and feel a lot better. thanks ladies. Have had my porridge and a nice hot coffee and once the kids have finished their lunch I am going to take them to a soft play area for the afternoon.

Good morning charlie you taking anything for the cold?? well suppose u cant really can u? x

Just taking paractamol and eccinachea (sp)

Hope the rest of your day went well & you're feeling a little better. x

Back