Charlottes Weight Loss Diary (Pictures) 30/08/13

Char, you are so gorgeous! You have done so well so far! The pics will be a good motivation for you.

i did this for 3 weeks in june and lost 2 stone but then stopped it. Looking to get back to it as i have a holiday in 8 weeks and want to stick to it this time!

Doesnt help i have a boyfriend who can eat everything and stay skinny! Grrrr!!!!

Yeah my boyfriend is exactly the same bless him. Although he's trying to bulk up at the moment, to me he still looks skinny haha I'm only 5lb off two stone now and I'm on week 3! My mums started noticing a difference in my appearance too which is always lovely to hear!
Which programme are you starting? xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1379438975.973439.jpg

Charlotte xxxx

So I'm nearly at 3 weeks tomorrow that I've been on the diet, has anyone suffered with really bad constipation? I took two heaped tea spoons of fibre last night in my water and this morning I've still got no ease any tips? xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

So I'm nearly at 3 weeks tomorrow that I've been on the diet, has anyone suffered with really bad constipation? I took two heaped tea spoons of fibre last night in my water and this morning I've still got no ease any tips? xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

Dulcolax! Can't recommend it enough, only thing that works for me! 2 tablets before bed a couple of times a week will sort you out and keep you going! Not every night though, just a couple of times a week

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

In store normally just off the shelf. Maybe just try one the first night...

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

So today I had one meal it was lush but so naughty ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380122731.904939.jpg it was chicken, peppers, lettuce, garlic & pepper all dry fried xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

Back