Charlottes Weight Loss Diary (Pictures) 30/08/13

I actually lost 10lb in the end :) which I'm quite happy with! Been busy working and doing clients today so only managed 1 shake whoops!

Charlotte xxxx

11.5lbs and weigh in tomorrow so hopefully a few more off, getting a little more room in the clothes which is really good
jenx

Wow that's brilliant! Keep it up! I'm now fitting in a size 18 trousers just! And I used to be size 20 feeling good! :)

Charlotte xxxx

Wow that's brilliant! Keep it up! I'm now fitting in a size 18 trousers just! And I used to be size 20 feeling good! :)

Charlotte xxxx

It's so good hearing ur story, u weigh roughly the same as me, would lovely to keep in touch! Which step are u doing? I'm so desperate, spent most of the day crying because I feel so down about myself! U are doing so well x keep posting my lovely x

It's so good hearing ur story, u weigh roughly the same as me, would lovely to keep in touch! Which step are u doing? I'm so desperate, spent most of the day crying because I feel so down about myself! U are doing so well x keep posting my lovely x

Hey! That's brilliant! I used to cry to myself about being fat aswell, I felt I had no motivation, I was anxious around people and I hated clothes shopping! How long have you been on the diet for and how much you lost? :) where you from? :D

Charlotte xxxx

Hey! That's brilliant! I used to cry to myself about being fat aswell, I felt I had no motivation, I was anxious around people and I hated clothes shopping! How long have you been on the diet for and how much you lost? :) where you from? :D

Charlotte xxxx

Hey u! Started again today, lost a stone and a half in 2 weeks then something came up so all went back on x I'm from Bedfordshire hen, how about u? X how u getting on? X I am 17.12 and need to get to 13 stone by middle of feb! Just don't know if I have it in me to do it :-( just a vicious circle isn't it? Xxxx

You'll get there! You've just got to think are you actually hungry or is it just your mind that's telling you you are? Be strong you can do it! I started at 17.7 and I'm now at 16.4 In 11 days! And I work at KFC! Now if I can fight the temptation to eat it then you can too! Just be strict with yourself! Ill admit there are days when I think oh ill just have a little bit but I don't want to get into the habit of eating again! Plus I know when I weigh myself the next morning I'd be mortified lol I live near kings Lynn :) xxxx

Charlotte xxxx

Got my next weigh in tomorrow! Working 12-12 today then up for 8 in the morning to be at my consultants at 8:45 then back in at work at 10! Kill me now!

Charlotte xxxx

Right, so I went to go have my weigh in and he told me he had forgot his scales and had to take his 'kid' to school, what an idiot! Strongly thinking about changing my consultant! Mine is so unreliable!

Charlotte xxxx

Back