ProPoints Charlotte's WI Diary.. please help keep me motivated!

24/6/11 - +0.5lb

So this week I've been treating myself a lot. As said before, I'm struggling being back at work because it's so knackering. I eat properly throughout the day, but by the time it gets to 6pm I'm just wanting treats! I've gone out for dinner a few times and had a takeaway, so in all fairness I deserve the gain (And TBH, I expected much more!).

I get up just before 6am, and start work at 7, then generally don't get to sleep much before 11:30pm. So it's a long old day! My shift involves walking around a supermarket constantly with a big bloody trolley, weighing anything up to 100Kg (Hence why my back is not healing! lol).. I do this for 18 hours a week. I don't know whether this has confused my body either, it's a lot more exercise than I was doing whilst off sick.

Friday - ate an easter egg, pizza and 2 homemade cupakes
Saturday - went to Costa and had panini and a creamy strawberry cooler, then went out for dinner and had a bacon & cheese chicken breast with chips & onion rings, followed by pecan tart (FAVE!!!!)
Sunday -I was gooooood :)
Monday - Good again!
Tuesday - Went to Starbucks, had a choccie cake (10pp!) and a caramel frappucino, then dinner I had Quorn chicken dippers, croquettes and a small bowl of B&J phish food frozen yog!
Wednesday - under by 1pp WOAH!
Thursday - had my rather big "Lovetub" blowout, a choccie bar and then went to Hythe for chips & saveloy by the seaside.

So Considering one hell of a week, +0.5lbs really ain't that bad! And I did say to myself I wanted a relaxed week, so all is good :)

Anyway, I'm at 170lbs. This week is a no takeaway or eat out week and I'm aiming for 12st. Wish me luck!

xx

Hey sweetie! It is a long day! I sympathise as I'm usually about the same! Hugs :) xx

Good luck :) those long shifts are a killer.. I work 7am til 8pm in a&e and we never stop, never sit down and I feel broken by the time I get home!!

Good luck with your target!!!

RESTART ALERT!!!!

Back on the ol' wagon, weighing again tomorrow and need something to kick my ass in shape other than the girls at work!

Week 1: -7.4lbs

Welcome back and good luck love x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back