charly's consolidation station!

She types, as she sneaks off to make choc mint quark pudding!

Well I go on the missing list (well almost) & what do i find when i come back, you've only gone & done it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL DONE HUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so pleased for you, you've done fantastic. Loved catching up with your "old" & new diary, looking forward to seeing how you get on x

PS Shouldn't this be in the diaries section ?

err is it not then ...lol how do i move it? oh dear always me aint it?

ask tec support they will move it for you x

Becky joining the party! :) :party0023:. Well done Charly and good lucky with conso. I like your food schedule because thats how I was thinking I would do it as well ( dont ask why I am even thinking about it, I still have tons to lose! :D)

thanks becky!
right my laptop has officially decided its time to lay himself to rest, i am gutted he is my friend and he is starting his route to pc heaven! i have burnt out some sort of driver n now have a thick band of pixleated screen at the bottom of me laptop, so have spent most of last night moving toolbars and the like without being able to see what the hell i am doing! lets just say i was mildly annoyed!! (AARRGGHHHHHH)
so am on me PP day today, and surprising how much ive missed it! i actually have lol x so food for the day is:
breakfast: porridge
lunch: turkey
dinner: omlette
snacks: beef and ham greek yoghurt zero

omg just realised i have run out of sf jelly and i was in town earlier too grrrr how annoying! might just have to pop to the other shop in the village (lol are u local) and see if they sell it! off to work in an hour peeps xx

i fixed him i fixed him!!!!! i had my mums old slow one with the instuctions on how to fix me laptop and then was doing it on my one it was hard as i had no screen and didnt know what the hell was going on!!! pmsl xx i am very proud of myself!! pc repair woman charly!!!

Hidden talents Charly xxx

still gonna need a new one as i have a thick pixleated line at the bottom of the screen burnt out a driver aparently!! x

right i did PP yesterday and when i weighed this morning i had gained 2lb??
do you think its because i havent done a week yet or am i doing something wrong? i thought i would weigh because i had my pp day yesterday but i always weighed on a tuesday before!! ARRGGHH i havent cheated at all! do you think i am eating too much maybe? or what ....help me please!! xx

Charly, why have you changed your weigh day? And you know your probs holding into water or poo....dont panic...your body needs to settle xxx

Charly it could be the point you're at in your cycle, apparently we retain fluid twice, once at ovulation (mid cycle) and once at totm (end cycle) so you could gain up to 4lbs of fluid twice a month :(....up side is it will disappear again - but don't fret because cortisol (stress hormone) also causes fluid retention....so breathe!! :) x

Also worth remembering that the PP day on consolidation is more limited than on the cruise phase. There's no oily fish allowed for example. I would do the whole week before worrying about whether or not you've put on weight.

right i have changed my weigh day because i am doing my PP day on a thursday so presumed weigh day would be better the day after! and i had crabsticks on my PP day (a whole packet) so maybe being that its a stricter PP day then that is why! didn't notice that before! OH DEAR!! thanks weasey oh and hi by the way!!
yes am breathing now nice and clearly! ok no biggie its just 2lb refocus and chill!
hopefully all will be ok! what do i do if it isnt??? oh this is doing my head in ... going off in a sulk to read me book and to top it all off i have work at 6 in the morning ...GGGGGRRRRRRRRRR x

Asparagus!!! Cx

Hope you've stopped fretting about that tiny gain lady! I for one think you were right to change your weigh in day to just after your PP day. It's what Dr D recommends and makes sense for consistency. Jx

right ok so back in charly is not a freak frame of mind! so i weighed today and i have again gained another 2lb??? i am not going to repeat what i said, so i dusted myself off and have carried on, although my gala meal was a little more restricted as i didnt want to gain mega loads so heres what i ate for me gala:
starter: 1 tablespoon chilli hummous with x2 slices of wholemeal bread! (hummous is what i have missed the most)
main: chicken omlette
dessert: x3 jaffa cakes

i know it is hardly a gala but i want to get back down to 9 stone 8lbs then go it gala wise, tbh i am trying to be positive but inside i am crapping my pants this is much harder than i anticipated!!
i am hoping i have TOTM or something so it explains my 4lb gain :0

Don't worry hun. With the food you've posted, there's no way you can have just gained 4lbs like that. It must be TOTM or something - are you sure you're drinking enough water?

Jaffa cakes for dessert....you're being angelic!! They hardly count in my book!

Jx

Hi Charly - sorry to just jump into you diary as I did the other day! I think I saw on another thread that you have started running. If you have increased your exercise you may well be holding on to water as your muscles repair themselves which could lead to a weight 'gain'.

Alternatively, you may no longer be in ketosis. As your glycogen stores refill you will store water as well as sugar in your liver and although the weight of glycogen which each person stores does vary around 5lbs is not uncommon. If this is the case then it's nothing to worry about. Has your size stayed the same?

Back