charly's consolidation station!

Hey Charly! I agree with Joodle & Weasey, you've been so good that it must be a temporary weight gain caused by water or maybe you're due a visit from the whoosh fairy? x

I can't help with the weight gain but I'm guessing as you haven't gone too mad it's got to be TOTM or something. Don't be disheartened though keep going & see if it works itself out this week x

Hey Charly, agree with all.

Carry on normally maybe for a month and see if your body adjusts to it. If not, then maybe reduce things you have introduced eg 1 slice bread instead of 2. I have seen people who eventually cut bread out completely as they kept gaining on it! I think conso is about finding out what works for you to maintain your weight which is why people end up with their own personalised versions! I think all you need is a structure and Dr D's conso acts as your model to work from. If following it strictly worked then go for it but if not then tweak it to suit you! Good luck anyway and hopefully all works well in the end.

right weasey yes i have started doing a lot more exercise, running and daily skipping (its harder than you think guys) was going to start the 30 day shred too but now after reading this am not too sure mind you it cant be a bad thing the water will drop eventually surely???
everyone else thanks for the comments yes i think i am just gonna roll with it as i know i havent been bad ( i mean 3 jaffa cakes ... come on) do i seem a little bit more chilled .. well thats because when i weighed this morning i had dropped 2lb even after the hummous but i didnt do any exercise yesterday so thats why i figure weasey is right (thanks again weasey) plus i didnt eat after 6 o clock last night so i am gonna try and stick to not eating in the evening (if i can)
i think i will do the exercise though because it makes me feel good i might just get into a rhythm with conso first!! what do you lot think??? i dont mind if my weight fluctuates ... just so long as it does fluctuate and not creep up and up!! anyway will keep you lot posted!! watch this space! xxx

grub for today:
breakfast: good old yup you guessed it dukan oatbran porridge!
snack: tikka spiced chicken
lunch: x2 wholemeal bread toasted with laughing cow extra light tiangle (figured it was better than butter)
a mini babybell and an apple
dinner: x2 salmon fillets (roasted with garlic hmmmm) and roasted asparagus! (cannot wait)
snacks: well would normally be sf jelly but i dont have none :( so chicken or turkey i am thinking!! x

i love the x factor!! xxx

Def do the exercise lady, it's just water you'll be keeping and will even itself out soon enough.

Not eating in the evenings is a great idea, I have no discipline for it but really, really must try as I know it makes a huge difference.

Jx

Sounds like you have a plan x

well another good dukan day! i am so loving my life hopped on the scales today and low and behold back to 9 st 8lb .. ok 9 st 8.4lb lol x so happy that i treated myself to the insanity workout that the ladies have been doing on here! and OMG no wonder they are fit!! but i do like the fact it goes with you at your pace ..yes i know its a very hard pace but its your best not the best that is not achievable and you get better as you go! this should be fun, cannot believe i just said that!
exercise ... fun in the same sentence! ok while i am doing it i will hate it but i love the feeling after when i feel like i have achieved something! so just gonna chill this week run a little and walk have my birthday get into the dukan conso swing and then im jumping into insanity next week! ohhh scared!

and onto the food!

breakfast: dukan porridge
snack: chicken tikka breast, beef slices
lunch: x2 wholemeal bread, extra light laughing cow triangle, mini babybell and an apple
dinner: salmon flavoured with a little too much garlic and defo too much chilli and asparagus with red and yellow peppers (yes i loved it so much i had it again, plus i aint been shopping)
no more snacks as i am not eating anything else as the no late night food seems to be working well for me.

i feel a lot more relaxed about how conso is going now for me and it is strange that drawing around to my normal weigh day on a tuesday i am balancing out around 9 stone 8lb again, this is wierd as i thought i would be lighter afetr my PP day but hey ho whatever way it rolls, just so long as it rolls... right?

xxxxxx big love people xxxxxx

Great, I'm going to have an insanity partner!!!! What day are you starting? I've fallen off the insanity wagon yet again, so if we start together it might keep me motivated to carry on.x

ohh ok thinking monday cos my bday is saturday and sunday is to recover and monday back on the dukan train!! choo choo!! so have a little chill till then and we will hit it hard i am gonna do a photo diary on my place to post thread as well thinking i might take pics everyday then post all 7 at once weekly!! (how brave)??? it will make me do it, well thats the plan anyway!
i think we can be toned n super fit in 60 days!!! b4 xmas u know!! xx then we can have a little break from insanity and do it all over again after xmas!! yay (the yay was me taking the pi*s by the way lol)

right onto me food!
breakfast: x2 slices toast (wholemeal) (i know no porridge ... ran outta oatbran so off to shops in a minute)
lunch: apple, packet ham, chicken spiced tikka breast
dinner: wholewheat pasta with lean mince (spag bol basically)
snack: oatbran gallete (cos i neva had me porridge).

sounds yummy ... i know xxxxx

OMG just realised i am on DAY 7 of conso!!

That's a good idea with the photos, it helps to track your progress. It's worth taking your measurements as well. I hope some of your enthusiasm rubs off on me, and hopefully we'll both stick to the full 60 days and be super-fit!

Happy Birthday for Saturday!!xx

either that or we will die .... or get permanant rigamortis (just tried to spell check rigamortis and google came back with zigamorphs ..obviously) from exercisers cramp!! lol x OMG shock horror i couldnt get no oatbran! so sending mum to weigh n save tomoz to get some. i am gutted first day on dukan with no oatbran for the whole day!! GRRRRRR

is it me or is it freezing ... i am seriously cold!! my hands hurting gonna go bed n warm up me lil boy has crept in and i think i am gonna let him sleep there tonight for a mum cuddle i loves him so xx and he can help keep me warm xx yay!!

In case I don't have another chance to post, HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet cheeks!! Super big hug cx

thanks dukes!! xxx

got me oatbran!!! phew! so made myself a dukan cheesecake ... and made myself feel a bit sick with it ... had to wipe off the topping n just eat the base! it would be too much to have left some LOL so i put the bit i scrapped off bk in the fridge, will give that a go in the morning with my galette methinks ohh actually maybe not seen as it PP thursday tomoz! gonna have to go have a look at me book again in a minute go over the super strickt PP day for conso! lol x
well i am actually chilling with the conso more so this week than last week, i have had a gain again today went up to 9stone 11lbs on the scales this morning but not gonna fret after last week i think this is how my body goes so lets do another week n find out, plus i was 9 stones 8.4 yesterday so i simply cannot have put on 3lb in one day unless not eating oatbran has started off some weight chain reaction that is enlarging and multiplying my fat cells at an excelerated rate! lets see if it is gonna be a repeat of last week! hope so or next week could be a challenge! lol x
mind u starting the insanity programme on monday ...EEK!
been working like a freak this week but just looking to saturday for my lie-in and saturday feast! havent even thought about what i am going to eat yet but i really fancy a carvery so might have to have one and a slice of some devilish chocolate gateaux ... nom nom nom!

anyway on the subject of food (again) heres todays!
breakfast: x2 wholemeal toast with 3 slices ham and an apple
snack: x8 chewing gum, packet of turkey
lunch: x2 steak with mustard and cheese
dinner: dukan cheesecake,
snacks: packet of crabsticks in loadsa vinegar, packet ham.

yes yes i ate loads today was hungry charly, well just being a pig really!! xxx

Back