charly's consolidation station!

yes sara ur right but i havent cheated much (an apple here and there (2 to be exact) and a couple of mouthfuls of candy floss nothing major) and even when i was angelic i still went up to 9st 13lbs but i think thats just how it is for me although its been a few days (about a week) since i was 9 stones 8 lb but i have just started TOTM so i am hoping its that was 9 stones 12 this morning and 9 stones 13lbs yesterday so still faffing about mind you i cannot expect my weight to permanantly stick to 9 stones 8 can i ?? oh who knows i recon everyone is different anyway!! xx

breakfast: oatbran porridge
lunch: chicken breast
snack: 8 crab sticks
dinner: x2 steaks with mustard
pudding: sugarfree jelly

yum yum x

Don't worry about a few fluctuations, this is probably why we should only weigh once a week, but I'm like you - a daily weigher!!!

Hope you had a good protein Thursday!!!x

I think you'll find that you have a range of weight, you mentioned between 8 and 13 so thats a 5lb difference, which prob is the right amount. If it goes higher you'll know to cut back a bit. Try weighing every other day to start with.

well back down to 9st 10lb this morning its all good! any way PP thursday is getting easier and easier just gotta reign my self in a bit when i start to pick its like a rollercoaster effect i cant stop, but i know i can i have stuck to my diet religiously during the cruise phase so it shouldnt be a struggle xx
plan for the day:
breakfast: porridge
snack: apple
lunch: dippy eggs n soldiers (yes real soldiers)
snack: chicken and turkey breasts
dinner: chicken (of some description) with green beans (lush)

so wots been going on in charlotte world then? so my nephew is down with his friend for a little holiday (and a little bit of work too) so its nice to see him, even if he did talk me into watching a horror film in the dark last night and then the fuse blew when i turned the lights back on so at about 2 in the moring there i was up a ladder, trying to be quiet trying not to crap my pants lol x funny though1 they have gone off to st micheals mount today seen as the sun in shining (which makes a change in this wet county)
i only have 2 weeks left at work now, hopefully things will start to come together now! i have a couple of busy weeks as everyone is cramming in thier holiday before i leave, nothing like leave it to the last minute eh? they knew i was leaving so why they never spread out thier holiday i will never know!
its all gravy anyway!!!
but to be honest i am really looking forward to viewing houses now, and getting the final piece of this years jigsaw to fall into place! hmm wonder what next year will hold or dare i ask? lol x
oh well at least i am gonna be skinny this year. do you know how many of my new years resolutions are:
this year i will be thinner for the summer, this year i will be a skinny 33 year old (birthday changes per year), this year i will wear a bikini!

but this year i can have a resolution somewhere along the lines of:
i will have my house decorated n sorted by summer so i can wear my bikini in the garden! yay xx

Great resolutions Charly :) I must admit this will be the first new years I don't spend feeling like I've an uphill struggle ahead against the weight :) will need to find some new resolutions! x

Love your post charly xxx next year will be your best ever xxx

I think we've all had those resolutions before LOL.

hi again x i thought you guys would be able to relate to those resolutions!
well went out to the cinema with me nephew and his mate last night watched a film called sinister (i think my nephew is a secret horror addict) omg i screamed in the cinema! it was terrifying, some scary looking dude who ate children. haunted me that did! but if you like the scary ones and secretly i do like them then this is the one for you!
well i forfeted my gala meal today for some popcorn and buscuit m and m's at the cinema last night.
and i have eaten after 8 o clock for the past 2 days as well plus TOTM, so feeling a lil on the porky side, podgy belly ahoy! so back in the saddle as of tomoz, but i feel in control of it so not going to let it terrorize me like i would have in the past! i am still in my range of weight so its good (i hope)
i went into penzance today with my nephews mate while me nephew was at work, we went to mcdonalds with me kids (i had a salad) and then we went to new look as they got a fellas bit in the one in penzance and i got a cracking pair of high heels red tartan super high stilleto (god knows when i am going to wear them) but they was a bargain at £5 seriously i am the bargain hunter! i begrudge paying over a tenner for anything LOL i call myself a bargain hunter when its actually more like a tighta*se lol x anyway just gonna go have a browse round see what u guys been up to as i been away for a bit xxx luv y'all xxx

Hi Charly, i think the ups and downs will be part and parcel of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and ultimately even if you had a complete blow out you know just getting back on plan will sort it out. I feel so much more in control on this plan than any other i have ever done in my 20 years of yoyo dieting!!! You keep up the good work girl i love to read your diary as its what we all are facing daily. Thanks so much you keep me going.:grouphugg:

Macdonalds and a salad that's a true Dukaneer charly xxx

Ellloooo flower just caught up on your diary, you sound positively brimming :) x

thanks ladies !!! :) i feel great i love this diet so much it has taught me loads, not only about food which was a shock!!
so back on track today

breakfast: porridge
snack: im thinking a satusuma today as its the only fruit in the fruit bowl.
lunch: dukan bolognese
snack: sf jelly
dinner: cheese on toast

if my diary seems upside down today thats because we have me nephew staying so having sunday lunch, me mum does it at lunch time (i am well jel but me mum cooks with loadsa oil so i have declined on the roast as i dont want to be the one who starts asking for specifications LOL) so i am eating me main at lunchtime too so i dont look odd eating cheese on toast at the dinnert table while everyone else tucks into a roast .... x

Doing good hunni, I am like you, I hate paying more than a tenner too. Doesn't matter what it is, if it costs more I think its a waste, been like that for years.

right so i am doing insanity tomoz bit worried about it but should be fine and when you check out the before and after shots on youtube you will see why i am going to do it lol x i want one of them bodies!
just had a little dukan snack as i was peckish (try not to eat this late but i wanted it) pickled onions, tin of tuna, cucumber slices! a little bit wacky for a snack but tasted damn good! xx
so wish me luck with the exercise :s xx

alottolose said:
totally need to see a picture of the tartan high heels :) x

Yes please!!

good luck hunni, I'm sure you will be fine. I need to get my rota printed, and start my buzzy training LOL.

Back