charly's consolidation station!

Wow, how much has happened since I have been away. Glad things are looking up since your birthday fiasco xxx

How u doing, charly girl? Has the doctor cleared you for the exercise challenge yet? We're missing you over there!

Sooooooooooo how is it going ?

Yes, knowing our charly, anything's possible!

Come on Charly xxx hope your not poorly again xxx

rite ladies sorry i have had a laptop dilemma its gone kaput, am on me mates at the mo knew u lot wld be bustling and clucking (LOL) me chickens wondering wots going on????? so i have popped on here to let u lot know all is ok which i know is an amazement for me bet u lot was all thinking some mad story was about to ensue LOL no just got no laptop i am gutted!!! anyways i think i will treat myself to one soon. but the long and short of it is i am still alive lol
CERI i am doing insanity and OMG wot the hell have neigh on killed myself every muscle in my body aches its a nightmare (thanks for that) but i am pushing on i am so uncoordinated look like a freak jumping about and i am so slow compared to those on the dvd, hmmm think i will have to do about 10 sets to get to thier speeds. hope ur keeping up with it missy and will pop in with the pics soon love u guys and will be back asap xxxxx

Woohoo!!! Glad you are back but quite disappointed you don't have a more bizarre reason for your absence. We expect more from you, lady!

Well done on the insanity. I know exactly what you mean about the speed. Those moves are tough!! At first I was stopping the video to give myself time to breathe and get on with it, but now I just take breaks when I need it and keep going. The people in the class seem to be doing that too. And I am trying to focus on doing a slower pace and making sure I do the moves correctly. I have screwed up my shoulder along the way, and suspect it was from rushing those damn push-up jacks.

Anyway, great work, charly, and get on over to the exercise thread so u can report your workouts with the rest of the sweaty girls.

Have a great weekend,
Cx

You're back!!! I can't go at the same speed of the some of the people on the Insanity workout either. With some of the moves it looks like someone has pressed the fast forward button, as it's quite ridiculous the speed they go at - it doesn't seem physically possible!!!

Hope you get your laptop sorted soon x

Glad you are ok Charly x

Grrrr computers and laptops are blooming annoying. Hope you get sorted soon, great to see you. Just take it carefully.
xx

Bless glad to here its just technology probs and nothing else. Well done with insanity all of you!!! I did my knees in just dancing in the clubs last night lol so dont think i could keep up haha x

popping back in to let you lot know i have ordered a new laptop, should be back soon (yay) i havent known what to do with myself for the past few days its been like a kind of torture! anyways one thing i have done is got my weight well and truly under manners! this insanity regime (insanity grrrr its really awful) is doing wonders for my stabilising. i have seen the scales go back down to 9 stone 8lbs and i have hovered there since even after my gala meal on saturday (which was lush by the way thanks for asking) i went up to 9 stones 11lbs on the scales yesterday (ARRGGHH) but this morning when i weighed myself back down to 9 stones 9 lbs today. i dont know but i hate the insanity workouts, no i mean really hate them, but i am perservering, it might be better if i wasnt so out of touch i feel like an idoit jumping about out of time and sweatty with a big red head! but i love the feeling after when i have finished and have actually managed to achieve something that i set ut to achieve, a real feeling of acomplishment. i am off to find out how everyone else is doing,!!
I hope you lot are well and i miss u guys ..NO I MEAN REALLY MISS U LOT! so hopefully me new laptop will arrive sooner rather than later xxx

Hurry up back the boards are very quiet atm xxx

Aw hunni, we miss you too. Hope it arrives soon and you are back tapping away with us.

At least the weight is staying within a range for you, good for you x

Yep it's awfully quiet on here !

Back