charly's consolidation station!

Good on you for sticking with insanity, charly. I hated it the first week too, but love the feeling after I complete each workout. And it really does get easier over time. Just don't try and keep the crazy pace of the fit people in the video :)

And I do think it is helping me burn off the calories!

rite i am back for good! me new laptop is the business! i love it and its a better adapted to me! ie ...its one fast little baby! i like to name my things (yes i am one of those people) so me laptop has been christened Lenny. as in Lenny the laptop!
so yes i am persevering with the insanity workouts but really am not that into them, can feel myself gritting my teeth and continuously looking how long it is until i finish each one LOL, but seriously tho i don't think insanity is for me but i am plodding on as i have to justify that i have spent a lot of money on the dvds (tight wad i know)
So ladies its been quiet has it? well we will have to put that right then wont we?
i have been getting into Netflicks lately (too much time without the laptop) but seriously there are some good films on there you know! i was rather surprised as i have it for the kids really it runs on the wii so they watch it a lot, but i have to say some of the films on there are good and more become available the more you watch them. listen to me anyone would think i was being paid to say all this LOL!
anyway onto the tough stuff:
breakfast: dukan oatbran porridge
snack: ham toasted sarnie and an apple
lunch: lamb style pieces (quorn) stir fry
snack: cheese, turkey slices, ham and some chewing gum
dinner: wholewheat pasta (starchy) and bolognese

ate a lot today as was hungry or bored cannot make up my mind which lol x

Yeeeaaah your back :-D

Glad to have one of my Insanity buddies back! Keep going with the workouts, it will be so worth it in the end. If you're ever feeling disheartened just watch some of the before/after clips on youtube, log onto the exercise thread for support and remember the feeling you have after you've completed the workout. In the words of Shaun T, "you can friggin do it!"

I have netflix too, love it! x

yeah i know the insanity drill ... so i am being positive about it all!!
so not much to report only that i have got up and i still feel like crap, think i need to start sleeping more but i do like a late night!
so the munch plan for today is as follows.

Breakfast: porridge
lunch: pizza toastie (brown bread topped with cooked onion, mushrooms, ham, tomatoes (tinned) and topped with cheese and grilled delish)
dinner: fish (salmon or cod aint decided yet) and cauliflower and broccoli
snacks: apple, sf jelly and ham

today is going to be a good day i can feel it!
i meant to say when i stepped on the scales this morning i am weighing in at : 9stones 9lb so i am a happy bunny xx

well i have well and truly posted my presence on here this morning LOL
321 and your back in the room! x

Good to see you back Hun, and welcome to Lenny LOL.

Hmm your pizza sounds vereee nice. Cheese is one of those things I miss the most I think. not too bothered about the pasta, sweets, spuds, chocs, but cheese and crisps were my downfall.

yeah i am a secret cheese fan, trouble with being allowed it now is its only a smidgen so super thin slices melted is the way forward! think tomoz i will make a dukan pizza with me galette as the base and have me bread for brekkie filled with ham, and maybe even an egg! yummy xx
well just finished work and i am shattered tonight, but think i will play on here for a while
so my life has been a little on the quiet side lately hasn't it dare i even say it?

anyway i am looking forward to going up to Kent in November to look at houses i truly cannot wait it is going to be great i am so excited about it i keep imagining decorating my home how i want to with no one telling me how i have to have it! i love the geek chic look, you know crochet throws and fur and lace! i know its a little retro but its also a little bit me, quirky is what i like to call it! i might even have a little go at crocheting my own bed throw as i have seen a few that i like and a great tutorial on how to on you tube so watch this space i can feel me posting a few pictures lol xx

Go for it charly its you and the boys home and you can decorate it any way you want xxx

Wow, it's so nice to have the lovely charly posts again! We missed you!

Welcome Lenny :)

charly1979 said:
yeah i am a secret cheese fan, trouble with being allowed it now is its only a smidgen so super thin slices melted is the way forward! think tomoz i will make a dukan pizza with me galette as the base and have me bread for brekkie filled with ham, and maybe even an egg! yummy xx
well just finished work and i am shattered tonight, but think i will play on here for a while
so my life has been a little on the quiet side lately hasn't it dare i even say it?

anyway i am looking forward to going up to Kent in November to look at houses i truly cannot wait it is going to be great i am so excited about it i keep imagining decorating my home how i want to with no one telling me how i have to have it! i love the geek chic look, you know crochet throws and fur and lace! i know its a little retro but its also a little bit me, quirky is what i like to call it! i might even have a little go at crocheting my own bed throw as i have seen a few that i like and a great tutorial on how to on you tube so watch this space i can feel me posting a few pictures lol xx

Gorgeous post missus, so pleased your life is on track :D

P x

cheers ladies yes i am feeling great and on track at the mo ... although i havent done me insanity today (grrrr) BUT SOME FRIENDS CAME ROUND AND YOU KNOW HOW IT IS ONE THING LEAD TO ANOTHER (caps lock lol) and i never did it i can feel it draining me lol but feeling a bit guilty for not doing it today so might pop it on when me mum n the crew go to bed! mind you then again i might not .. not gonna sweat it just do it tomoz shld be a biggy but it isnt really!
anyway dunno what i was on yesterday thinking about dukan pizza, its dukan thursday innit so no pizza for me just meat n more meat! oh and a little bita tea! ok a lot of cups of tea!
anyway having a nice day went to both my kids harvest festivals today bless and then my eldest is in the choir so we went to his music evening, it was lovely! but i have to ask at childrens things i always cry, whenever i see kids enjoying themselves showing off talents ect i cry! is that wierd?? dunno but i ALWAYS do it without fail x

hunni it sounds so good the positive and the house. I love all that stuff to, my mum taught me to crochet last year, or should I say re crochet, Idid start to do a long piece, but got sidetracked. Need to do somemore.

i used to always cry too

I miss them days xxx

right i have an idea dont know if anyone else has come up with this or not but im gonna put it out there see what you think!
to start off with i was 12 stones 4lb then i did attack n cruise and got to my true weight of 9 stones 8lb then lets say i completed conso got to stabilisation and satbilised for a bit then thought hey i wasnt to loose a bit more so i went on dukan site put in my new target weight of say 8 stones 7lb and the new stuff for the test and it comes up that i have a new true weight of 9 stones 1lb (it did i checked) do you reckon this is possible??? so again start the attack which it says 2 days and 30 days to loose the remainder of the weight!
is this making sense or am i rambling rubbish lol!!!!
it is just a thought as i would like to get down to 9 stones really! or am i just being greedy (sorry habit of a life time) xx

If you decided you wanted to lose more, personally I would at least complete stabilisation and get the weight stable before attempting to lose anymore x

right i have an idea dont know if anyone else has come up with this or not but im gonna put it out there see what you think!
to start off with i was 12 stones 4lb then i did attack n cruise and got to my true weight of 9 stones 8lb then lets say i completed conso got to stabilisation and satbilised for a bit then thought hey i wasnt to loose a bit more so i went on dukan site put in my new target weight of say 8 stones 7lb and the new stuff for the test and it comes up that i have a new true weight of 9 stones 1lb (it did i checked) do you reckon this is possible??? so again start the attack which it says 2 days and 30 days to loose the remainder of the weight!
is this making sense or am i rambling rubbish lol!!!!
it is just a thought as i would like to get down to 9 stones really! or am i just being greedy (sorry habit of a life time) xx

If you decided you wanted to lose more, personally I would at least fully complete stabilisation (not just "for a bit") and get the weight stable before attempting to lose anymore x

Back