charly's consolidation station!

thanks again ladies x
yes i am going to have to sneak a pic aint i? only trouble is how on earth am i going to do that lol ??? cld be an interesting pic !
so what have i been up to today? well not a lot to be honest. still looking after mums dogs and my my they are hard work infact, they are harder work than i anticipated puppies are cute but a major pain in the ass x
weig in this morning and i was 9stones 7lb for the first time ever (well unless it happened in kent but i didnt weigh myself at all while i was away) so i have cheated today ... i know ... why?? because there was some weetabix breakfast buscuits in the cupboard and a small tin of pineapple chunks and i am weak, thats why! but hey its happend and yes i am mad with myself but theres nothing i can do now its done! hopefully it wont be too damaging! hey ho!
so my food is as follows:

breakfast: dukan porridge
lunch: bacon and agg
snack: apple
dinner: chicken, veg curry
snack: pk weetabix buscuits, small tin pineapple chunks (GRRRR)

so havent really done much else except run about after me mums 5 dogs n her 3 puppies, they are so cute, but they are poop machines more than anything else. lol. they take too much looking after for my liking, i am very lazy and pets are deffo not in my love a lot list x my kids are more than enough thankyou x

Hmmmm pineapple chunks sounds lovely, jealous.

Yes all seems ok weighing in at 9st 7lb this morning so not too shabby x thanks again for all the lovely messages just doing breakfast have discovered my boy likes oat bran porridge yay so that's a healthy start to his day I haven't been up to much as it goes cos the weather is so awful was planning on going out to my brothers but think I have changed my mind gonna play with the pups instead x

Get you missus!! ;) New bloke, New pad, New slinky bod :D.......loving it

so cool that your boy likes the dukan porridge - baby steps in the right direction :) you're setting an awesome example xx

right something crazy has happened i have fell off the wagon yet again today and i am mad with myself for it! really mad! i ate a scoth egg and 1/2 a pk of snack a jacks some oatabix and a caburys mini roll what the hell is going on my will power has turned to mush!
so clean slate as of tomorrow. god only knows why i have had a couple of bad days feelings a bit isolated being back here perhaps that why or perhaps i am just a terribly weak individual and saw these things and wanted them!! which to be honest sounds more like it ... and boredom! mental note need to do more with the kids tomorrow instead of standing in the kitchen for most of the day thinking about food!!!
and there was me telling ceri i was too scared to cheat goodness knows what has come over me! anyway theres is gonna be a line that i have drawn and start back in the conso mood tomorrow!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
see theres the line and the angelic charlotte is here writing underneath it!

anyway other aspects of my life are my mums puppies yay, as in the dog kind ladies lol! yes they are little bundles of fluff n fun i love them, they poop n smell but hell are they fun! they are all over the place wobbling about like little drunk men coming out of the local boozer! the kids love them and luckily the mum (millie) dosent mind if we give them a little hug infact she seems to have gone off the mothering phase now they are bigger and i have to coax her back into the puppie den/cage to feed them every few hours (this is normally done with a little bit of sausage or chicken!) i suppose like any mother (myself included) there are times when you think ... oh drop me out for 5 minutes will you! (tell me i am not speaking the truth)???

so i will get some pics of them tomoz and pop them on here so you can see just how cute they are!

hope you guys are all good speak tomorrow xxxxx

good morning Charly.......that pig out was very controled and you chose well. nothing too damming. Give yourself a little slack they say that one of the most stressful thing we go through is moving home so.....there you go. that line is drawn and if you stick to your conso and skip your gala meal to compensate for your blip the scale will not know shhhhhhhh i wont tell them xxx get busy with your beautiful boys and cant wait for cuddly puppys. a friend of mine has a bernise mountain puppy nine weeks old...hes a huge ball a of fur but ive never seen a puppy so big lol and remember your a sucsessful Dukaneer on conso show the newbies everyone can stumble but its just a case of picking yourself up and dusting yourself down and getting on with it xxx

Charly can't tell you anything about that I am afraid, done worse than you!! If I find the willpower head, I will send it your way! :D

right i am up and back on track today and you are right sid i am a sucessful dukaneer, so i have had my porridge this morning so far and i feel like my head is in the right place. i did have TOTM start this morning so perhaps that and the stress of moving is what triggered the pig out! sid .. controlled i dont know about that but the scoth egg was delious, thinking i might have to go in search of a dukan friendly scoth egg recipe there has got to be one u know involving oatbran and the like, lol more than likely have it on the dukantopia site. i'll let you know.
so plan of action for today is wait for my eldest child to surface, yes he is still in bed at 10.30 but we had a late night watching horror movies, well tame horror movie more thrillers but still gave me the heebie jeebies, my boy has no fear for scary films, its me hiding behind him lol x my youngest is eating oatbran porridge with chocolate coco powder in it he is loving it so thats them sorted out in the breakfast department, i like the fact they like healthy(ish) eating its good my eldest hasnt lost any weight but he is staying the same weight which i think is good it means he will slim down as he grows, and i dont want to put my boy on a diet, it is kind of good feeling inside to have tackled my weight demons (well in theory) and now to at least try to educate my kids on what is a good choice and what is a bad choice and ensure the food i give them is good for them, ok i do let them have treats but not like before when it was just open the cupboard and take whatever you want! its not like that anymore xx and i like it!!

so as i was saying the plan is wait for my eldest to get out of the pit, then give him some brekkie, puppy duty, dog duty, then do something exciting kinda hard as the weather is crap! but im sure i can manage something even if its just a indoor game of hide n seek or something my kids love stuff like that and eye spy it makes them feel like i am joining in with them xxx

Dukan scoth eggs
hard boiled eggs
wrapped in turkey mince herbs as per own taste
dry bake in oven, you coul roll in your oats but i dont

yum yum cheers me dears xx

Hi, didnt want to read an not post ! Love the dukan scotch egg recipe sididd gave u! Totally understand thinking about food when bored, plan plan plan , u already lost a fab amount of weight and u can get to be where u want to be. good luck have a great week x

Hey Charly i see youre still doing great despite the ups and downs of life x i love the way you put the ideas out there and ssidid makes it lol xx keep going honey youre amazing and cant waut til im there too. Back with a vengence ...

morning Charly xxx you still Dukaning and all lovede up????

Happy new year Hun x

Back