Charmaine's Journey

Thanks babe ur too kind to meeeee! U shud be telling me off heehee i wont b bad anymore ive got my target back in sight. Just had a wobbly for a few days but stood outside macdonalds waiting for my famo to eat their lunch in the cold, coz im always bleddy cold and bored sh!tless but kept telling myself im gonna pass this test and i did! :) yay came back home all chuffed x now im cooking evenibg birthday meal for hubby but i actually dont want any of it. I got my new size 10's to squeeze into by my birthday at the end of this month fingers X :)

Ahhh thanks chick you too ur doibg bleddy brilliantly:) you all are x

Wow cham size 10?! thats epic hun.. bet it feels great!! and well done for your loss... you still got a loss yet you have still learnt a lesson. BRILL :D and seriously well done for passing the mcdonalds test.. ouch!!! i think i would have cried lol. Iv been craving a big tasty something chronic lol. Luckily they dont do it at the mo so i dont have to stare at the banner with a giant big tasty on it ha ha.
Hope your doing good ma lovely and feeling great for being in them 10s!! have added u on FB xx

I know, cham, you and i have both had the mcdonalds test in the last 2 days..... hard wasnt it?? BUT WE PASSED :) So well done to you xxx

ah feck mcdonalds... couldn't be bothered with that... its a lovely big slab of chocolate im after... slurp!!!! or a big slice of banoffee pie with a mug of hot chocolate.... see im a sweet girl not a savoury one like you guys... so i have no problems with dinners etc and mcdonalds.... its the marshmallows and sweet stuff i CRAVE.... but thats all behind us now girls.... the way forward is the 80/20 rule.... and this time its the 20 bit where im bad, not the 80 bit...!!! have a good day! x

Katie ur FB pictures are lovely chick, the snow does look pretty but im feeling the cold right now and weve got it mild here! :)

Lozenge, i do love choco too but dont really crave it i crave cheese and biccies to go with it and bread argh i love and miss bread so much and have a bad wheat intolerance now because i ate too much of it in the past :cry

Cham... im so sick of the snow i really am!!! Had enough of it now... Im looking forward to long evening walks when the sun comes out to play haha!! And we have soooooo many pics, mainly because its how we keep up to date with family, my family being all around the world haha!! Oh, and i have a snap happy husband too lol.

And c'mon girls... if we are gonna go down the route of what we crave...... lets be honest. I would have mcdonalds then come home and eat pudding!!! I would buy a cheesecake or key lime pie if we are having a roast dinner and not even half of it would be eaten after dinner, however, i would ensure non of it went in the bin by the next day. But i would always choose sweet over savoury any day of the week, and cham, i too have developed a wheat intolerance...... not that this will help really but in future if you really must have bread..... we buy rye bread and its yummy and it doesnt cause me problems at all. :)

Ive tried rye bread and it gives me baaaaad wind :-( come to think of it most things do. Ive looked on internet and found a supplier of nut flour and ive got a bread maker so im going to make my own and see if i can tolerate it. If not i will try rice or soya flour but the nut flour just sounds really nice! Now im drooling for bread and butter...arrrrrrggggghhhhh :) these fire pit get togethers you have sound lovely. Some friends of ours are packing up to move to nova scotia in June. Whats it like there hun do you know?

he he lozenge.. i love it! Cham my mum is coeliac and has some awesome recipes for gluten free breads and stuff. She makes a really healthy banana loaf out of old bananas and random flour stuff. I can send them to you if you like?
I dont crave sweet stuff anymore.. what i want is PASTRY lol. i want pasties, bacon bites, pies and sausage rolls. And on the road to my house there is 3 bakeries, a burger king, a steak house, a subway, a noodle bar and THREE kebab takeaway shops. and its only a 3 minute walk. Walking up this road is HELL and smelling the pastry is killing me lol. I get scared that one day ill just cave and go have a pastry binge lol. im sure i wont but smelling it all worries me. The other day i went up to the window with all the yummy pasties etc in it, and put my hands on the glass and just stared with a tear in my eye ha ha. people must of thought I was a nut job.
Hope your having a lovely day chammeroony, take it easy and stay strong xx

Cham there are some great wheat free recipes out there!

Going onto cravings mine is fish! Since the start I've been craving salmon and tuna so much! I don't really miss anything else just fish - silly I know! I can sit through people eating almost anything but I just miss the taste of hot cooked tuna! Think I'd better stop talking about it before I get hungry lol

Hope everyones having a good day!

X

lozenge???????!!!! spose it beats Liz???!!!!!!!!!! oh my god willow craves tuna... how healthy is that now!!!! squeeze lmao at you starin in the window with a tear in your eye.... and tell you what im defo headin to your place if that's all the foodstops on your road.... jeez if i was living there i would have to be surgically removed from my house thru the window every morning...... hungry 2nite...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! see you later girls!! x

Well im craving about anything that is remotely edible heehee :) i was lmao at your remark squeeze with a tear in ur eye hahahahahaha so so true i think we all feel like that! :) roll on tomorrow ive got to bake a chocolate fudge cake for my sis in laws 40th birthday argh :cry

Lol it's good to know I'm not the only one... I beat myself up sometimes for feeling sorry for myself but I guess it's normal. I'm hungry too loz... These phases come and go though so we just gotta ride through it. Good luck baking the cake Cham... No licking that spoon!!! Lol xx

LOL at Squeeze almost pressing her face onto the bakery window!!

Im so with you on all the savoury goodies, walked past the bakers oven and the pasty shop in town today and it was killing, the smell wafting under my nose, it really hurt not to cave!!

My worst food craving of all and food fantasy is Chicken passanda and lamb dhansak with onion bahjees, {yummy} I dream about curry... im a freak!!

All my daughters nursery teachers know of my habit because my daughter talks about curry all the time too, that is bad isn't it? She says it's her favorite!

I need to change my ways :O I am also addicted to chiliies, really hot ones but this is good as the health benefits are enormous, so Im not giving them up once im off this.;)

chambo.... yr bakin a chocolate cake... good on ya girl.... stay away from the last bit round the bowl at the end??!! went to bed hungry last nite but grand today.... was out and about so not too bad.. when youre in the house it feels worse sometimes..... weather to be lovely in Ireland for the weekend so hopefully wil be out and about and away from the cooker smells!!!!!! stick with the chillis Jen and stay away from the curries... you could put chillis in salad that would be good for ya??? i lurvvvvvvvvve passanda!! have a good one girls! x

Day 45 and i managed to do an all day 40th birthday bash with just a 1.5litre iof fizzy water yay :) im finally back in ketosis and back in control. How bleddy long did that take, well a moment on the lips cost me 6 days of being out of ketosis and starving hungry. Why did i do it! Im an igit for sure:) ive dropped only one pound since WI so hopefully some more will now follow and i can have a goodish loss this week. Ive been trying so hard to cut my water down, yes cut it down because ive been drinking far too much 6-7 litres a day and when i researched that condition of excess water consumption i panicked, its stops the electrodes in your heart from firing so you can have a heart attack it also washes away essential salts ans minerals and its called drowning from the inside. Arrrrrgggghhhh panic panic, so ive been desperately trying to cut down to the recommended 4 litres which is really hard for me:-(

eesh i wish I had to 'cut down' the water lol. i find it SOOO hard to get enough in. Glad you finally got back into ketosis! but according to my scales, iv only lost 1lb since weigh in so for you to lose a pound is great. Im hoping ill lose at least another one by monday weigh in:( i know why its been slow though... slacking off on the water drinking! grrr i may as well have had some pate on toast lol x

hi there when i find that im drinking to much i start on the ice cubes or in those poundland shops they have silcone lolly moulds i put fizzy water in them x

Back