Charmaine's Journey

cham - you know what girl, i think you're dead right... you've done so well and already are miles ahead of us regarding amounts of weight to lose..... and you dont want to get to a point where you are so hungry and pi$$ed off that you completely blowout and eat for england.... so i reckon you're plan is bang on..... go on re-feed and then onto your low carb regime.... best of luck to you girl..... i envy you food.... post and let us know what you had to eat.... sigh.. :-( so well for you... but you know what... i am finishin the end of may myself... was gonna go into the second week in June, but reckon if i push a bit harder and do a bit more excercise then i will get to my target by the end of may... coz then i can go on re-feed for the first two weeks of june and be in maintenence for my hols and then right into weightwatchers..... good on ya cham..... you did brill xxxxxx

refeeding?! wow cham thats wicked... I hadnt noticed that your BMI was already 25... youve done so well. Im gonna be stuck here alone at this rate lol. But then I started nearly 7 stone overweight. and my target MIGHT be 9 stone... will see how I feel when I hit 10 lol. But with you refeeding and with Loz only having 11lbs to go, im gonna be chugging on for ages after all on my own lolol. Nah I know you will still be here :) Let me know how the harcombe works out for ya.. iv seriously been considering it. And do tell us what it feels like to EAT!!! ha ha. Hope your having a great day hun xx

Awww you 2 girlies are so sweet and motivated me all the way thro from my darkest depths of despair!

Im never going im gonna be careful for the rest of me days with food! :) ive been good today and i will be every day i just needed to eat i couldnt hold off any longer! Eating a tomato today was bliss heehee :)

Lol... bet you are so pleased being on re feed now eh? Its the healthiest thing now for you, and the harcombe diet sounds good, let us know how it goes!!!
Good luck on re feed... how exciting :)
Let us know what you are eating hunni xx

I will K, its such an interesting read im going to start doing it next week :) eating fish yesterday was bliss and today its chicken :) yum yum :)

drool!!!!!!!! #slobber# ah well for ya cham...... yesterday i was hungry.... oooh the food all looked soooo nice.... altho today im grand again and quite comfortable..... so gonna keep goin and before i know it i will be eatin chicken and not pony pellets (squeeze is sooo funny) so lookin forward to that!!! ive nearly two months done and one more to go..... no problem!! have a good day cham and enjoy your lovely food girl!! x

Cham! I'm so sorry I got behind on reading your diary - been seeing friends and family while we had time off! I'm so happy for you - you've done amazing! Hope you enjoy the refeed and let us know how it goes! I think I might have a reed about the harcombe diet....I haven't really thought about what I might do when I finish LT! Again I'm so happy for you :)

Tc hun X

Im missing my shakes already! :-( dam im already thinking that next week i might get some exante. I dont like feeling full! How bizzare. All along ive nibbled and craved and now i dont want it :-( i miss my flapjacks

Ha ha ha too funny!!!
So Cham, are you doing 2 shakes a day then an evening meal? You could get some exante and do that for the rest of the time and you will still lose providing its a low carb meal? xx

Hi babe :) yeah just on one shake and two meals but fed up already. Suddenly all the usual cravings and urges to binge are back with a vengence and im serious about exante as i still got some to go i just needed more flavours but i miss it. Im ready for TFR im not ready for food i thought i was but im not and now i envy you lot doin so well. Arrrrrrgggghhhh need to sort my head out i feel like im in turmoil. And im not sleeping. Thursday i be ordering a months worth heehee and then im back in the club. Looks like im not ready to tackle food yet :)

Ok well its good friday and i have woken up feeling much better! Panic over! :) just goung to plan my day more without panicking about it! Im so afraid of putting weight on but my inner voice is always going on at me! Eat this carb and eat that carb. Im goung to ignore that bleddy vouce today and have planned two healthy meals within the refeed plan! Will let u know how i get on...

Nice one hun, stay in that mind set and u will be absolutely fine. I am also hoping for a nice day today as no work for the other half... day in the garden Deffo but I will will when the bbq goes on! Have a lovely day and I will see u soon Xx

hey cham..... yep yr just panickin woman! its those voices tellin ya to eat... ignore them..... oh god tell me the usual urges to binge dont just kick straight back in as soon as we come off tfr??? noooooooo! its the pits tho.... we can stick tfr, but cant stick 2 nice meals and one tfr????? what are we like.... im worried myself about comin off..... i just dont want to go back to clothes not fittin and feelin miserable..... but cmon cham we have to do this... we just have to resist and change our lifestyle habits and mindset..... its just not good to be carrying all this weight for our bodies and our heads..... so im still tryin to devise a plan so that when i come off tfr im ready for a lifestyle reshuffle.... stay strong you can do it..... im off campin so will see ya in a few days... dont have a blow-out.... keep goin!! xx

Its wierd i was ok until i popped a white chocolate mouse in my mouth:-( i thought to myself oh i just have one well that never happened did it :-( i had loads and then spent the entire night drooling for sweet carbs! Not good so it looks like i cabt handle anything sugary sweet or carby just yet so just sticking purely to protein but defo ordering some exante next week! I need it! :)

Cant wait for tomorro back on TFR not ready for land of the feeding xx

hey cham... you're goin back on tfr?!... you're a sucker for punishment girl!!! which one are you goin for.. exante or lipotrim?.... thing is you're so nearly there, so you should be there in no time... just back from campin and had a fab time, weather was fab and it was great gettin out with the kids, rock climbing and canoes and fishin.... great laugh... i was the cook, so cooked all the gorgeous food and still im at 100%... proud of that! so onwards and upwards kiddo... worried about squeeze... shes seems to be gone awol..... hope shes ok..... good to see you back on the wagon cham.. stay strong...x

HERE I AM!!! :D I'm all good chick, thanks for worrying but I just been very busy drawing and tattooing... Plus I had a WHOLE DAY of trying to repair my iPhone which was so stressful. Just had no time to come on! Cham I'm so sorry to hear you been dealing with all that :( it's always when I disappear for a bit!! I'll come chat in ur diary in a sec. Just wanted to give loz a big mwah and say hope ur weekend was great... And ur so funny with ur cup-a-soup box he he. Hope your having a lovely bank holiday and staying 100% as YOU are the shining example around here! :D keep at it chick xx

I'm such an idiot... This IS chams diary!! Coulda sworn I clicked on loz's ffs. Well loz hope u see this....

And Cham sweet what's been going on?? Bless you!! I Think you need to reassure yourself that you CAN control yourself and not binge. You did TFR really well for 7 weeks or something... Even ignoring the BBQ and stuff... U so have the ability to be in control... Ur just doubting yourself and panicking. Maybe do a few weeks back on TFR and really prepare yourself to come off rather than doing it spur of the moment. Hope other than all that you have had a nice weekend and are doing ok. Big hugs xx

Thanjs girlies! Im on slim fast until i can order exante and doung that for a month then trying refeed as it wont be school holidays or easter so hopefully will be easier x sll my good intentions went out the window after day 2:-( not good is it x

Back