Chars's FAILIURE -FREE Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by moti17, 22 June 2009 Social URL.

1. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I thought I would start my own Diary, thinking it might help me along in my Cambridge Diet Journey.
    I started June 11th weighing in at a heftus 14 stone!
    I have done this diet before, about 18 months ago, only stuck at it for 6 weeks, then looked in the mirror and thought I looked ok, so carried on with usual, stuffing my face habits, drinking alcohol at weekends, and all the rest.
    Anyways, I don't know whats happened in my brain, cos I'm really inspired and motivated this time (thought I was last time too).
    I find it really hard at the weekends when my OH is eating lush food and having some beers. I really feel left out, but my eyes are on the prize, being 9 stone!!
    Imaging myself in size 10-12 clothes, shopping in River Island instead of the fat department of New Look or Evans.
    When Im bored at home, during the day, I shall just add to Diary, keep me away from the fridge and Ill be ok.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.