chat buddy needed please

XlosingitX

Gold Member
im on cambridge diet for 3 weeks now ! would love to chat to some one same kinda weigth range and time into cd :wave_cry:

Hiya hun. I'm on week 2, and have a similar amount to lose.
Would love to have a chat buddy, as long as its not early mornings lol.
am not at my best in the mornings hehehe

Lol im a morning person now my boyf hates it CD gives me tooooo much energy

too many years running pubs and clubs hun.....
cant think about sleep till about 2 or 3 am, and therefore dont get up at the crack of dawn lol

okkkkkk ( ive checked clock and were in the safe time zone !!! lolo so how are you doing how you feeling ive been as good as gold but im getting mirages now of food and dribble forms ( so unatractive ) lol

okkkkkk ( ive checked clock and were in the safe time zone !!! lolo so how are you doing how you feeling ive been as good as gold but im getting mirages now of food and dribble forms ( so unatractive ) lol

Meeeeee ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm up for chat too! Restarting tomorrow & will need every distraction I can find! Don't get dishearted by having a lot to lose, theres so much evidence on here of people that have done really well & this diet will get you there in no time!

good luck for tommorow fingers x ,, how much did u lose b4 ,,, omg just saw 76 pounds thats fantastic how did u lose that much on what programme

Have you had any of the bouillion(sp) yet?
I love the stuff, can almost convince myself i'm having soup as a starter lol.
whenever my mind starts to wander about food, i have one of those. it smells soooo good lol
with that and my nightly "trifle" including choccie sprinkles from my bar, it keeps me on the straight and narrow!!

good luck for tommorow fingers x ,, how much did u lose b4 ,,, omg just saw 76 pounds thats fantastic how did u lose that much on what programme

Cheers hun, I lost half doing SS last year & then the rest just by eating less & doing more for the last 7 months. I'm ready to get to goal now though so back on SS tomorrow... scary!

morning fingers x hows u doing :) had mager depression last night :( but woke up in a good mood ! god nose y lol ( well your first day is here yay the first step to gorguz - ness lol stay positive k the day be over b4 u no it :)

the first soup i ever had on CD was broccoli and cheese.... and it was absolutley vile!
the leek and potato isnt bad though.
for the trifle though i use 1/4 pt of boiling water to melt the gelatine, and 3/4pt of strawberry and kiwi, perfectly clear flavoured water and a drop of food colouring. split between 2 bowls. i have one bowl in the late afternoon/early evening after a mug of boullion. then use a shake and mix a mousse to top the other jelly which i have about 10pm, which is my dinner time lol. i cut my bar into lots of little pieces and sprinkle some on my "trifle" and the rest is to pick at later on. and obviously i have my other shake for brekkie.
hard to believe its a diet some evenings lol

Back