Chat :D

Sorry hun :p I'm hanging my head in shame x x

Working :mad: apart from that I'm fine :p You ok babes?

Im ok. Well woulkd be if i can decide on what to eat this week. Decisions decisions eh!

No nuts... no... never... (not until Phase 4 when you can spend your calories as you wish... I guess in Phase 3 you could include them in a gala meal!).

Sorry not to have been able to check in before now... busy busy at work too, grrr...

Great weekend except I that I'm 800g heavier this morning than Friday morning after 2 x PLs... I know we're weekly weighing, so hopefully this will now disappear as "water weight", but I thought I'd better let you guys know that this CAN HAPPEN, particularly if you're a bit of a greedy guts on the old veg and salads ing'ts... (I do like to construct a little mountain... must rectify!!).

So let's see how you're all doing...

x

Hey Joanne. I had lots of salad and veg too :) made the spinach in the white sauce yesterday from the book it was lovely.
Back on PP for 3 days now!

(but did you gain "weight"? or were you bright enough not to get on the scales?!). I'll never learn! Particularly as I tend to eat late on a Sunday which will never bring me good Monday news!!

Note to self: use tea plates rather than BIG dinner plates on PL...

i havent gained but i havent lost BUT i did drink wine :( naughty me :D

(does wine knock one out of ketosis? if so, cos of the sugar?)

Yes if you drink that much but im still in ketosis.

gosh that's good then... I wonder whether I knocked myself out with my veg and salad "binge" cos I was positively STARVING for lunch today!

no. Unless you were having very carby veggies. Salad is pretty ok too for low carbs.

errm... for lunch, I put carrots, onions and mushrooms in my casserole, then served it with sprouts and cauliflower... cripes!

for dinner, I served a humungous mixed salad with lettuce, asparagus, cucumber, tomatoes, red pepper, red onions, beetroot...

and definitely was way out of the 66% protein / 33% veg ratio...

Weekends are my "binge problem" time when not in ketosis so I think I tend to "overcompensate" before I even need to!!

At least you are bingeing on veggies and not chocolate or alcohol!!

for now... for now... alcohol isn't my thing - I begrudge the calories and would sooner spend them on sugar, but when I get going, lock up your cupboards...!!

LOL
id have wine over choc anyday.

I often make people laugh that I live in France, hate cheese, and wouldn't care if I didn't drink another glass of wine in my life... as for brandy, ugh!

omg totally the opposite from me. Im glad i dont live there. All that cheese and baguettes and wine :D

ah but, over here, they don't put preservatives in the baguettes (unlike in the English version of same) so an hour after you've bought it, it's fit for nothing!!

I honestly don't think you can beat 4 x fresh cream cakes for £1! I spend more on apples than cakes in the UK, which surely isn't right?!!

lol no thats the problem. no matter what diet you are on here its expensive. fresh fruit and veg are extortionate, where i could go to kfc pick up a zinger tower burger fries a drink and an ice cream for the price of a steak.

Back