Chat :D

(whispering...) it's gone all quiet...

45 mins left and I'll be off... very warm now in the office so it'll be nice to get out into the air...

How's everyone doing?

Yeaaah I'm not the eldest anymore lol! :p Thanks Joanne x

Im still the baby of the group! Hehe. Sorry Joanne, Mark came home from work early so i tried ot get some sleep before my night duty. Tried being the word!!!!

Ok ladies im off for now. Leaving for work in about 10mins. Boooooooo. Speak tomorrow when i get up. Have a lovely evening Joanne and enjoy the weather. xx

I thought Vicky was younger than you lmao - sorry bird :)

Cherrr is snorrring loudly... (leastwise I hope she is, for her sake!)...

Yes I'm the oldie and wisie... ;) but, as I said somewhere else, having weighed between 16 and 22 stone most of my adult life, I feel "younger" at 46 than at 20 and am far more mobile!

I fell upon another Dukan site in English, and saw that some people are eating Shape 0% yoghurts... no mention of Muller Lites however. Also no ham or bacon, but one person "wisely" said to check the label of your "lean ham" and compare it to the "turkey/chicken slices". If little different, why not. Indeed!

beautiful day today...

Mornig everybody :D

Joanne I bought a joint of ham from my butchers but it really was lean and I took every scrap of fat off before I ate it. But no nutritional info with it having come from the butchers! :p Stilll I lost so it must have been OK.

I thought Vicky was younger than you lmao - sorry bird :)
lmao ;)
thats cos ive not got kids?

No lol. For some reason I had it in my head that you were 33 and Cheryl was 37 and I'm the nan of the group at 44 :)

Lol well you got mine and your age right :D

UH OH Cheryl's gonna kill me when she wakes up, I must have misheard her :confused: Sorry Cheryl my darling xx

lmao. naughty you ;)

errr if you're not the "nan" of the group, that'd better not make ME the "nan"! (errr I'm not even a Mum, except to my two cats!!)

Lol Joanne.
Im mum to my dogs and thats it too.
definately prefer furry babies ;)

Gosh me too...!

Hello. Im awake!!!! 37!!!!!!!! CCCAAAAZZZZZ! Im not 33 til november! Im really hurt now............off to cry. I go to sleep and wake up 5yrs older.

i thought you were 31 Cheryl :D

Back