Chat :D

Excellent thank you Long! He says ONE tablespoon though...

Cherr... coming from Atkins to Dukan is BOUND to have an effect. You didn't have a "free for all" weekend in between (did you?)... and also, you don't have much to lose... if you eat too little on ANY diet, your body merely goes into "famine mode" and hangs onto everything... so...

Ok. What portions sizes shall i eat? I can cope with 1tbsp a day but think that 1 and half is too much for me.

still not received my book so haven't a clue...

Excellent thank you Long! He says ONE tablespoon though...
Call me Vicky :) and its one and half for attack, 2 for cruise and 3 every day thereafter for the rest of your life ;)

ah ok... and are you going to only have the oatbran or mix with the other one (which gives a lovely "nutty" taste)?

Tell me ladies. what size are you?

Having put on SO MUCH weight in England recently, I bought some CHEAP 14s and 16s to see me through and now some 16s are falling off, yet a pair of 16 low risers bought at M&S are snug... yet the 14s (all low rise) are good...

I have a FULL WARDROBE of size 12... so refuse to invest any more money on clothes until I'm back there!!

Clothes shopping in France isnt the same is it? Ive picked up a few lovely bits (all bargains), in the supermarket but there seems to be no inbetween. After that its all mega expensive shops or the markets of course. Im a size 12-14 i think. Im living out of clothes too big too. Lol. Didnt want to spend out loads on new til i get near to my goal. Oh and Im Cheryl and neilsbird09 is Caz. xx

Sizes are very different here... and people are pretty skinny on the whole, although you do see more overweight people here now than before - but nothing like the UK where I do feel slim!

You ARE close to your goal cheryl (sorry I'm bad with names!)... just a stone!

I can vary between size 10-12 on top and 14 on bottom (fat arse no tits ;)) cant wait to get into my 12s again :D

Yes i am. Do you think that has something to do with it?
I always had huge boobs but seem to have lost them recently. The other day i ordered some clother from La Redoute and the size 14 trousers were a little snug (im a 12-14 in next) and the tops are 10/12, and a dress size 14. Why cant all sizes be the same in every shop?

Absolutely Cheryl... the last pounds are positively the hardest to shift. When I weighed 22 stone, I could eat TONNES and lose far more... These HUGE losses you see from some people on Dukan Attack, on in Atkins Induction, chances are they've quite a lot to lose AND/OR have just gained loads in a short time having a bit of a free for all (speaking for myself there!! I didn't even bother weighing myself for a start weight because it'd have been stupid seeing myself lose 1/2 stone in two days when I'd gained that at least in as little!)

I know it only seems a little to target but thats my 1st one. I would love to be 9.7 again. Still thats not far off either.

I just brought my target down... but you don't want to put off having number 2 while you lose weight do you so 140 would be great already...

Because you're in the medical field, know anything about Vit B12 deficiency?

Being nosey now Joanne, how old are you? You keep refering to your age. Lol. Do you have kids?

46... two female cats... hihi!

Thank you and it's true that I felt a lot older 10 or even 20 years ago weighing two tonnes than today (weighing just the half tonne!) ;)

Lol. You are only as old as you feel. I really wish my mum would grow up a bit though, shes nearly 51 (yes a very young mummy) and she carries on like a 19yr old!!!

Gosh she is young...

Back